Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

@Girzo You need to plug a lot larger dose of DPT than other substances. But 70mgs for me is a solid trip. But I'm much more sensitive to all psychedelics than normal folk so you might need double that.

Yeah... plugging 100mg+ doesn't feel so nice.

You could always vape it. But be careful. DPT is no joke.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Girzo for me the best ROA for this Chemical is vaping. I experimented with plugging but I needed 120+ mg for a decent trip. Also tried oral but only did 75 mg and felt nothing, didn't wanna waste too much substance. Just saw on https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DPT that the oral threshold starts at 50mg and a common dose ranges btw 150 - 250mg, might be worth trying out for research but I assume that for this base tryptamine smoking is the most efficient ROA.

@Mel B I have tried 200 mg and 300 mg orally. It works well, no bodyload. I am interested in trying a higher dose. Oral is superior to plugging for this substance.

Yes, vaping is probably best. I need to find a proper way to freebase it in bulk, because I have only HCl in stock. I don't know how I have made the spoon method freebasing work a year ago, I cannot reliably repeat it without wasting material.

@Girzo I didn't like vaping it, it feels so toxic in the lungs to me. I reckon IM would be good, but that's a pretty bold move and you'd have to have micron filters, sterile rig etc, and it could get very creepy and medical or sketchy feeling pretty easily. For me, in the end I just stick with snorting it, I find it's not too bad.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

9 minutes ago, outlandish said:

I didn't like vaping it, it feels so toxic in the lungs to me.

In the lungs? I don't feel anything in the lungs, even when tried to vape HCl. It's super clean. But I only have a handful of tries under my belt and not a full-blown breakthrough trip yet, so maybe that opinion will change.

What is wrong with plugging? It plugs great.

@Leo Gura High doses required. They burn the ass.

Do you have an opinion that snorting DPT is more potent than plugging or is it roughly the same for you?

Edited by Girzo

11 minutes ago, Girzo said:

In the lungs? I don't feel anything in the lungs, even when tried to vape HCl. It's super clean. But I only have a handful of tries under my belt and not a full-blown breakthrough trip yet, so maybe that opinion will change.

A strong possibility is that I'm bad at vaping and was actually burning it, and noticing the weird combusted chemicals. But the taste and smell of it.. I just can't get over it, my body rejects down to the core, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I've smelled people vaping DMT quite a bit, and it's a very similar smell that really turns me off. I don't think I can vape DMT because of this. It's a really all encompassing smell like shit and flowers and plastic all combined. Gives me the creeps!

*edit so I think by "feel" I mean my own feelings about it, rather than an actual feeling it gives me in my lungs. I also never succeeded in having any kind of breakthrough with it that way, it always felt kind of fiendish, vaping, waiting, wondering if I should do more etc.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What is wrong with plugging? It plugs great.

Never got around to try plugging it. I've had no problems sniffing it and it just seems more convenient and efficient to put it up my nose.

1 hour ago, outlandish said:

It's a really all encompassing smell like shit and flowers and plastic all combined.

Yup, it's exactly as described. And I like it, haha. It's the same as smelling your own sweet fart and enjoying it, weird dirty pleasure. What I don't like is that this smell stays in the air for a long time.

2 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Leo Gura High doses required. They burn the ass.

Do you have an opinion that snorting DPT is more potent than plugging or is it roughly the same for you?

And snorting does not burn like fuck? Ass burn is a pleasure by comparison.

I would not snort so much substance. It might wreck your nose. Your ass is less sensitive than your nose, given all the shit it deals with.

Vaping DPT feels off to me. I tried it once and have no desire to try it again. But maybe for you it will be more pleasant. I dunno.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ah yes, that's true.

Larger amounts snorted feel like your face freezes, are guaranteed to drip down and kick in 5 minutes.

Plugging you don't feel at all, but it has caused me uncontrollably to fart with a bit of red blood and some liquid 6 hours after a trip or so, that's why I am hesitant. It would have sucked if it were to happen during the day in a social situation. Dunno, maybe it was a fluke event that won't happen ever again, maybe not.

I've plugged everything under the sun and never got any bleeding. Just some minor stinging which goes away after 30 minutes.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't find that DPT burns much at, maybe it's just the batch I have, but it's really smooth. My 5-MeO-DMT burns more, which is funny because the dosage is smaller in mg.

17 hours ago, Girzo said:

Yup, it's exactly as described. And I like it, haha. It's the same as smelling your own sweet fart and enjoying it, weird dirty pleasure. What I don't like is that this smell stays in the air for a long time.

Yeah that smell just puts my body into an instinctual alarm mode! I can imagine getting over it and relishing in the psychedelic vapours, but for now I'm fine with not going there and sticking with my instincts. It's definitely a very psychedelic smell, perfumed and rotten and toxic and sweet all at once. Yes, the lingering smell is very strange and would be hard to explain to polite company....

On 6/21/2019 at 0:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

No, this is something better.

No

This goes even deeper than that.

I have been able to use it to understand the inner mechanics of how God creates the universe using pure imagination. These are levels of understanding not described in any book or video.

@Leo Gura have you said what this is anywhere yet?

@IamMystic Not yet.

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@IamMystic Not yet.

What are you waiting for? Please share. If you die on one of your fasts or insane trips, the world will never know(;

On 4/7/2021 at 3:54 AM, Vrubel said:

What are you waiting for? Please share. If you die on one of your fasts or insane trips, the world will never know(;

Not that many people besides the real dedicated ones will find it if you hide it in a blog post

but put a X marks the spot;) 

On 4/6/2021 at 9:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

@IamMystic Not yet.

@Leo Gura the anticipation is killing me ahahahhahahaa I want  it !! I guess I will have it right now tho.

Leo I have something to tell

I plugged 30mg today DPT hcl with no results at all! The substance couldn't dissolve in water solution that good so I heat the syringe with tap water. The syringe was closed with a needle and sealed, I saw the substance dissolving a little more but I didn't wanted to over do it, after plugging I inspect the syringe and I found white powder inside. I let this method for now,. I snorted 20mg and felt almost nothing, I hadn't eat all day so my stomach was a bit messy also after the plugging process. So I decided to eat a toast and a slice of cheese only just to get my blood sugar up because of the discomfort and I went out with my dog as I felt better it started to kick me, it was nothing more than a warmth in my body and fingers shaking, I got a relief about what it is as a triptamine and on my way home I was thinking about it and planning one more attempt.  I snorted 40mg, my nose is perfect, no dripping no bad taste, I licked a bit of the powder and my tongue got numb, it's not happening with all triptamines, my gut would say, eating it would work pretty well on me, I got an intense body load very sensual and pleasant and was trying to explore it, it reminded me 5meo-mipt on a bit higher dose. On the trip I was contemplating how deep you described it as an experience, you are in a total higher frequencies when you trip,  I discovered that my brain doesn't use the substance completely, your brain is using the substance chemically with out a thought your brain is very efficient, this is why you don't need much of a substance and you go so deep, the substance is doing me but you do the substance.

I'm afraid to use a way larger doses because I'm home alone so I need to train my brain to use the substances for efficient. 

The dpt has huge potential for contemplation like the 4ho-mipt when the body load goes away  but I want to have a solid trip with 5meo-dmt first to take my fear away to go higher on dpt. I got hcl and want to try plugged

Edited by Insane butterfly

@Insane butterfly You need higher doses. Leo's dosing in the first post of this thread is way too conservative. You can safely go for snorting 60 mg of DPT.

Leo is DPT Lab made like 5 meo DMT? Or it is found in nature like dmt?