Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

For me, I think it is the purification process that correlates to the changing experience.

Yup, very much so.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hello, a newbie here. All the research companies I've tried to buy DPT are telling me that I need to be a research company or affiliated with a university and they don't ship to home address. Any tip and trick to overcome this?

On 6/22/2019 at 8:22 PM, Shadowraix said:

@outlandish How experienced we talking? I have:

I've done up to 1500ug of lsd and had like 30 or so trips. Briefly tried dmt, didn't breakthrough but it blew my lsd trips out of the water. 

I can't fathom 5-meo or dpt

I'm not sure your question. Are you wondering how experienced I am, or how experienced one should be before taking DPT?

I'd say I'm "very experienced" with psychedelics.

IMO a person should have at a good few very solid trips under their belt on something classic like mushrooms or LSD before diving into DPT or 5-MeO-DMT.

You'd also need to be the sort of person that isn't just looking to have some fun and see pretty colours and patterns, but willing to go much deeper. You need some grit to benefit from these harder psychedelics. You'd also need some level of maturity and self-mastery.

Honestly, a person really could try either of those psychedelics as their first trip if they insisted. It's just not what I'd recommend when you could warm up on gentler/easier substances first. If an inexperienced person insisted on starting out with a harder psychedelic, they should just go in at a very low dose to begin, and work up. Even a highly experienced person should work their way up slowly like that - and this is what I did for both of these substances. It's critical that you test the waters carefully, especially with these lesser researched chemicals.

You definitely sound experienced enough to me @Shadowraix with 30 trips and a high dose of lsd.

Btw are you suuuuure you took 1500ug of lsd though? That's a shit ton. I know it's possible and lots of people have done it, but holy shit. If you have genuinely taken 1500ug of lsd and not been scared off of psychedelics permanently lol, you'll have no problem with DPT or 5-MeO-DMT.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish Was asking how experienced one should be. And yeah I'm sure. I took 1500ug and 1000ug on separate occasions only once. The latter was my first ego death experience. I don't go that high anymore. I found 500ug to be my favorite spot. But back then I was doing lsd every two weeks and I was obsessed with pushing myself. I was humbled for sure after those 2 experiences.

Thanks a lot for your advice and knowledge. These days I trip to learn and I am excited to introduce these tools back to my life after a long break of integration. Been like a year since I have tripped and 2 years since my major awakening. 

9 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

@outlandish Was asking how experienced one should be. And yeah I'm sure. I took 1500ug and 1000ug on separate occasions only once. The latter was my first ego death experience. I don't go that high anymore. I found 500ug to be my favorite spot. But back then I was doing lsd every two weeks and I was obsessed with pushing myself. I was humbled for sure after those 2 experiences.

Thanks a lot for your advice and knowledge. These days I trip to learn and I am excited to introduce these tools back to my life after a long break of integration. Been like a year since I have tripped and 2 years since my major awakening. 

You'll have no problems with 5-MeO-DMT or DPT. I'd still recommend you work your way up with them despite your level of experience. There is always something to be gained from every dose level of psychedelics.

Did you notice much difference in the magnitude of effects between 1000ug and 1500ug of LSD? 

1 hour ago, outlandish said:

You'll have no problems with 5-MeO-DMT or DPT. I'd still recommend you work your way up with them despite your level of experience. There is always something to be gained from every dose level of psychedelics.

Did you notice much difference in the magnitude of effects between 1000ug and 1500ug of LSD? 

Yeah I plan to work my way up. I think beyond 1000ug there comes a point of diminishing return. We use our sober state as the base for differentiating how intense the experiences are, but when you hit doses that high it starts to feel like over-saturation. I will admit my 1000ug experience was acid of considerable higher quality. So that might be why 1500ug felt the way it did for me but I don't really desire to experiment that high again to find out lol

Edited by Shadowraix

Yeah @Shadowraix I've heard that LSD hits flood/saturation at around 1000ug, beyond which the effects don't really increase much, so I'm not surprised to hear what you're saying. The highest I've taken it is 400ug, which was plenty. I'd go a bit higher if everything lined up, maybe 600ug max for me?

Anyways, this is a bit off topic from DPT! Thanks for indulging my curiosity!

I will say that the peak of 60mg DPT felt subjectively much stronger than the 400ug LSD peak/plateau (to compare apples to oranges). But of course DPT is way shorter - about an hour after administration it was noticeably attenuated, whereas 400ug LSD sits at the peak for hours and hours.

@Leo Gura    Do you think it is cool if I experiment with a very small dose(10-20 mg) of DPT as a newbie? I can only seem to get my hands on DPT here and not 5meo. My only experiences as of yet are LSD and Mushrooms (both multiple times over a period of a year) together with daily consciousness work

Edited by Chi_

@Chi_ You can do whatever you want.

These questions have already been answered.

Q1: What is the lowest dose that makes sense to start off with?

I was thinking of starting with 10mg and increasing it in 5mg steps.

I have made the mistake of overdoing it with 5-MeO at the beginning and would like to take a gentler approach this time.

Q2: Which testkits make sense for DPT? 

Edited by Psychonaut
Added 2nd question

6 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

Q1: What is the lowest dose that makes sense to start off with?

I was thinking of starting with 10mg and increasing it in 5mg steps.

I have made the mistake of overdoing it with 5-MeO at the beginning and would like to take a gentler approach this time.

20mg plugged is very mild for me.

Q2: Which testkits make sense for DPT? 

All tryptamines are tested with the Ehrlich test kit.

@Leo Gura You said one time, every people in this world should experience 5 meo dmt. Would you also say this for DPT? Assuming you prepared yourself for this through spiritual exercises high enough. Or is this substance just for people who really want to understand reality very deep

I've just watched Leos vid on DPT, and he has been clearly affected by the significance of the experience. He asks if it is possible to go further and what he needs to realise is that the rabbit-hole, if it has a limit, will never really be fully reached.

The deepest insights I have ever encountered are undoubtedly produced by tryptamines with NMDA receptor antagonists. The latter add a depth which I suppose would be tantamount to peeling additional layers off of the Onion of "The Godhead" and if a limit does exist I have no trouble imagining it to lie somewhere in the realms afforded by this type of combination. 

Will you make a video about your experience with machine elves if you had some?

2 hours ago, Aneta said:

Will you make a video about your experience with machine elves if you had some?

I have none to report. (Yet)

1 hour ago, Hoyeon Lee said:

As you said about rewiring yourself to cure cancer. Isn’t it also possible to strengthen the thoughts(imagination) related to cancer and make it worse?

Maybe, which is why you shouldn't dwell on negative thoughts.