Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

531 posts in this topic

That's a pretty good description.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

God damn I love DPT! It's such an amazing chemical.

I've been able to use it to tap into the collective consciousness of the entire human species.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've been able to use it to tap into the collective consciousness of the entire human species.

What does that mean? That sounds like you'd be able to read the thoughts of every person on the planet. 

I think that's not what collective means. It's more like: human being is composed of billions of cells and gaining insights about "human-hood" does not necessarily mean knowledge about how every single cell operates.

Replace human with collective and cell with a person. Here you go.

45 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

What does that mean? That sounds like you'd be able to read the thoughts of every person on the planet. 

No, it's not that.

If you think of consciousness as a set of nested hierarchies (cells, organs, people, species, Earth, solar system, etc.) then apparently you can actually tap into, for example, collective cat consciousness. You can tap into how the entire nest is being created. So imagine tapping into all fetuses of all the human mothers who are carrying a child on Earth right now. Or whatever you can imagine.

Creation is not just happening at the level of individual beings. Creation is happening across infinite dimensions all at once. It's hard to explain but you can become conscious of it, and you can even affect it with your Will.

I'm starting to understand how miracles can be made.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it's not that.

If you think of consciousness as a set of nested hierarchies (cells, organs, people, species, Earth, solar system, etc.) then apparently you can actually tap into collective cat consciousness, or whatever you want. You can tap into how the entire nest is being created. So imagine tapping into all fetuses of all the human mothers who are carrying a child on Earth. Or whatever you can imagine.

@Leo Gura interesting, on my first bufo experience not only I tapped into pure emptyness/love but also heard,felt at the moment of birth and was every child from every mother that has ever lived and ever will. It literally felt as if I was going throught every child birth of the entire human species.

Not sure if that was my imagination (I hope you know in what sense I am using imagination here) or had to do with collective consciousness...

Edited by Greatnestwithin

4 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

I tapped into pure emptyness/love but also heard,felt at the moment of birth and was every child from every mother that has ever lived and ever will.

Yes, that's sorta what I mean.

Not sure if that was my imagination (I hope you know in what sense I am using imagination here) or had to do with collective consciousness...

Your imagination IS reality!

You haven't become conscious of that yet.

Once you realize that, the doors are wide open for all sorts of impossible-seeming things, like healing every child on the planet simultaneously by imagining it to be so.

Sounds crazy, but hey, reality is beyond crazy.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

well, that was the most profound and beautiful experience of my entire existence, I was crying non stop for like 30 minutes

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura at this point it goes from crazy to obvious lol 

3 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

well, that was the most profound and beautiful experience of my entire existence, I was crying non stop for like 30 minutes

Yes, it's great, but there's more.

@Leo Gura  Not sure if you already said this, but will there be a DPT video coming out soon?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it's not that.

If you think of consciousness as a set of nested hierarchies (cells, organs, people, species, Earth, solar system, etc.) then apparently you can actually tap into, for example, collective cat consciousness. You can tap into how the entire nest is being created. So imagine tapping into all fetuses of all the human mothers who are carrying a child on Earth right now. Or whatever you can imagine.

Creation is not just happening at the level of individual beings. Creation is happening across infinite dimensions all at once. It's hard to explain but you can become conscious of it, and you can even affect it with your Will.

I'm starting to understand how miracles can be made.

Wowww!! Just wowwwwww!!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

God damn I love DPT! It's such an amazing chemical.

Here comes a new discovery ?

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Once you realize that, the doors are wide open for all sorts of impossible-seeming things, like healing every child on the planet simultaneously by imagining it to be so.

Wow! What does this realization require of us or in other words how can i become enough conscious to open up these doors? 

41 minutes ago, Rinne said:

Wow! What does this realization require of us or in other words how can i become enough conscious to open up these doors? 

It's superhuman levels of consciousness which you're not likely to access without a lot of psychedelic work.

It requires lots of person purification until you're comfortable being selfless enough to access dimensions beyond your human self. All personal psychological baggage and concerns must be jettisoned for the sake higher cosmic understanding.

54 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

@Leo Gura  Not sure if you already said this, but will there be a DPT video coming out soon?

I released a video on my blog about DPT.

I'll do a more formal video sometime in the future once I understand DPT better. There seems to be a lot to it that's worth exploring. It has not been explored nearly enough by people.

At this point I like it more than 5-MeO-DMT. It is a miracle chemical.

Do you think it is possible to make the DPT experience stick 24/7 or in other words attain sahaja samadhi with DPT?

That would be very cool if that was possible. 

9 minutes ago, Peo said:

Do you think it is possible to make the DPT experience stick 24/7 or in other words attain sahaja samadhi with DPT?

That would be very cool if that was possible. 

I don't think you will ever succeed in making a psychedelic peak state stick. At those levels of conscious you could barely function in the world.

Exploring Infinite Consciousness goes beyond a nondual sahaja samadhi state (as great as that is).

A lot of people are awake, let's say, but their understanding of Infinite Consciousness is very minor. They have no idea how deeply the mechanics of God can be understood. I just don't see traditional meditation techniques or self-inquiry taking many people there. Most meditators are after Nibbana or emptiness or whatever, but there is far more to it than that. They never even realize that they are missing because they do not have a means of accessing it.

Psychedelics change the game, expanding it beyond traditional awakening.

I no longer hold Buddhism or Zen in high regard. Their methods and teachings are too weak, too crude, and too shallow.

I don't get Dpt. It's just a nice experience with a lot of Kundalini energy. Music feels great. 

I wonder how much I need to increase the dosage. I have done 20, 30, 35, 45 mg so far...

10 minutes ago, Psychonaut said:

I don't get Dpt. It's just a nice experience with a lot of Kundalini energy. Music feels great. 

No, no, no!

It's not the DPT. It's what you use it for.

You're not using it with the right intentions. It can only give you as much as you desire of it.

Your desire must be Cosmic Understanding. Forget the music, you must want to UNDERSTAND yourself. ALL. OF. YOURSELF!

Your curiosity must run so deep that you will not stop until you have God's total omniscience and all of the universe accounted for. Seek to understanding EVERYTHING! Cause you can. God can know itself totally, from the smallest to the biggest.

Plugging it is paramount, so you have the time necessary to contemplate. 50-70mg is when it starts to get really amazing for me.