Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

it would literally make anyone 'getting it' burst to tears

These days it leaves me beyond tears, in a state of silent shell shock. Like coming back from a warzone where I saw my friends' faces skinned alive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It was, until it wasn't.

im so confused rn O.o

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

These days it leaves me beyond tears, in a state of silent shell shock. Like coming back from a warzone where I saw my friends' faces skinned alive.

Haha <3 Have you read "LSD and the Mind of the Universe: Diamonds from Heaven" by Chris Bache yet? I'm half-way through it. He seems to get some interesting insights from his high-doses LSD trips. 

Have you, Leo, ever tried a high-dose LSD  trip? I guess I'd say a high dose is +300 ug. ( I'm aware you can break through on LSD at something as low as 100ug probably, but still curious if you -- considering that, hehe -- still have the "balls" or "stupidity" to dare to try something like 300 ug high-potent clean LSD).

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Have you, Leo, ever tried a high-dose LSD  trip? I guess I'd say a high dose is +300 ug. ( I'm aware you can break through on LSD at something as low as 100ug probably, but still curious if you -- considering that, hehe -- still have the "balls" or "stupidity" to dare to try something like 300 ug high-potent clean LSD).

That would be dangerous and reckless of me to do.

Don't confuse me with him.

I know how much I need next. This is not some formulaic process of mechanically doing what others have done.

LSD and the mind of the universe is a superb book 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Every dose is a breakthrough dose.

If I dose any higher, I don't know if I'm coming back. Every time I dose I wonder if this is the end.

I get more visuals from 5-MeO than from DMT.

Wow... where you're at, is it a choice anymore what happens, or is it just surrendering to whatever is?

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

6 minutes ago, Marten said:

Wow... where you're at, is it a choice anymore what happens, or is it just surrendering to whatever is?

It's pretty clear that I will fully become God. It's just a question of how the surrender process will unfold. I have to give up everything. It's a lot to resign to all at once. Gotta take it in stages. It's like eating an elephant.

@Leo Gura are you talking about mahasamdi? 

how do you know it won’t just be suicide 

2 minutes ago, herghly said:

how do you know it won’t just be suicide

God cannot die. Suicide is imaginary.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's pretty clear that I will fully become God. It's just a question of how the surrender process will unfold. It's a lot to resign to all at once. Gotta take it in stages.

Wow... breathtaking... I have had a lot of surrender come over me lately as a result of working with Magic Mushrooms and LSD (on top of many years of Vipassana etc)... it's like connecting to the heart and being in the moment, acting very spontaneously... intuitively... flowing with life... becoming One... opening up to all the wonders and possibilities, with awe, I feel my heart pounding the more in alignment I am...

It's reassuring to hear this, my focus now is awakening as it's what's coming to me in this surrendered state... it feels like awakening is so near...

I'm eternally grateful for your support since the past couple of years, without it I would be nowhere close to where I am <3

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

20 minutes ago, Marten said:

Wow... breathtaking... I have had a lot of surrender come over me lately as a result of working with Magic Mushrooms and LSD (on top of many years of Vipassana etc)... it's like connecting to the heart and being in the moment, acting very spontaneously... intuitively... flowing with life... becoming One... opening up to all the wonders and possibilities, with awe, I feel my heart pounding the more in alignment I am...

It's reassuring to hear this, my focus now is awakening as it's what's coming to me in this surrendered state... it feels like awakening is so near...

I'm eternally grateful for your support since the past couple of years, without it I would be nowhere close to where I am <3

❤️❤️❤️???

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Leo Gura have you ever had visuals on dmt? Personal I've never had visuals or anything I would classify as such.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT affects me very differently than most people. I get no visuals. Just pure consciousness.

Really interesting how some people get no visuals from DMT. I am also one of them. 

Most I got where some rotating patterns on my wall or in the clouds, but with my eyes closed I don´t see anything. Just that indescribable feeling. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That would be dangerous and reckless of me to do.

Don't confuse me with him.

I know how much I need next. This is not some formulaic process of mechanically doing what others have done.

so high doses of acid are stronger than DMT or 5-meo ??

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Such a interesting convo... This whole non visuals after 5-meo. Even more interesting how Joe Rogan has done 5-meo and does way more nn-dmt specifically for the unpredictable nature of the visuals. So maybe the non visual thing happens to some but not all. 

My friend has been making some nn-dmt... So gonna go see her next weekend and try it. Super excited :)

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

On 2/23/2020 at 4:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

You can find pure harmala on eBay.

I’m seeing:

”Peganum Harmala (Syrian Rue) Extract” in both freebase or HCL. Is one form optimal?

7 hours ago, Tonypop100 said:

@Leo Gura have you ever had visuals on dmt? Personal I've never had visuals or anything I would classify as such.

I said no.

With closed eyes I get deep inner visions. Mostly very profound fractals of Love.

5 hours ago, DreamScape said:

@Leo Gura im gonna fully become god too xD

God is all mine! You go find something else to do :P

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m seeing:

”Peganum Harmala (Syrian Rue) Extract” in both freebase or HCL. Is one form optimal?

Doesn't make much difference. HCl will probably dissolve better in water and sting less.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is all mine! You go find something else to do :P

We will see about that :D

Genesis 27:27-29