theking00

what is MGTOW?

25 posts in this topic

Last year i have discovered MGTOW and right know it  is very popular. what are the benefits of MGTOW ?

10 minutes ago, theking00 said:

what are the benefits of MGTOW ?

zero. it's a toxic way of thinking about what it means to be a man.

unborn Truth

@theking00

The benefits would be that you completely focus on your goals. No more distraction from chasing relations and women. 

The drawbacks would be of course no more poenani for you. And no love and companionship. 

Also relationships can have several practical benefits. You will miss out on those. 

A good relationship is an asset to your life. It's only natural to struggle a little bit to find/create a good one. Until you actually pull one off. 

You don't need to identify as a hardcore MGTOW to go your own way for a little while. 

I did it in highschool for a while almost two decades ago. Between the 17-18 I made a conscious decision not to chase women anymore. I would still talk to girls, but just friendly, not flirty or with any intent to get with them. I focused on improving my grades and graduating highschool. And working out. It did wonders for my body, and mental sanity. 

After/during that year the interest I received from females went way up. Because my value went up doing all that personal work. 

It's ok not to date for a while you can always pick it up later. 

6 hours ago, theking00 said:

Last year i have discovered MGTOW and right know it  is very popular. what are the benefits of MGTOW ?

It gives you access to a supportive community of vulnerable men with low self esteem to obsess about women with, and a toxic ideology that couples with it to feel a sense of bittersweet empowerment. So, that instead of facing one's own self-hatred and taking personal responsibility, they can transmute all that self-hatred into the form anger and hatred toward women as a whole group. And it gives you a circular track to go around and around and around with those feelings again and again, never feeling relief from the self-hatred but feeling a temporary scratching of that itch through scapegoating and demonizing women. And doing that over and over and over again until you wise up.

I'd say it's best to seek a higher quality support group... if you can find one. That's really the reason why MGTOW exists. Because a lot of men feel the way you do, but don't have a healthy outlet to get support or help for it. So, they find shadowy groups like MGTOW and Incels and all the Red Pill jazz.

But do detach yourself from women for a while. Not in the door-slamming, melodramatic teenager style of saying "I'm never talking to you again!" to their parents and then checking back in a moment to see who noticed and how they're reacting in hopes that they'll beg them to come out, kind of way. But in just an 'I'm working on myself' kind of way.

And seek to develop yourself and work on your shadow.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

No benefits whatsoever stay clear of anything to do with MOGTOW, redpill ect. The problem is MOGTOW can look like it has value with the idea of not having a partner and focusing on your own self growth but its deeply embedded with toxic ideology's regarding women and relationships. Avoid at all costs ahah, maybe go find some very emotionally healthy people who are living fulfilled lives and show them MOGTOW and see there reaction. Could email Sadguru and get his opinion on it

Mgtow on paper is about not being dependent on female validation. 

While it sounds nice on paper as Emerald put it, the community is largely toxic and full of anger towards women. 

On 19/05/2019 at 10:17 PM, ajasatya said:

What is to be a man ? :D

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

What is to be a man ? :D

AMAZING question. From my perspective, a man has the strength and the stability to work hard everyday (except on weekends, if possible) to maintain a family economically. I'll leave it here for now :)

unborn Truth

On 19/05/2019 at 10:17 PM, ajasatya said:

Yes what does it means 'to be a man' could you elaborate some pointers ?

Édit : answered ok !

So you believe you as an ego you can hold something such as being monney stable ? Alright.

For me It's about maintening being alive. Whatever how.

That's real. Playing the Monopoly not my thing. I do it. But don't agree with the entire game.

Aside mgtow is prob not good. It's good to understand the opposite mindset of radical bs thinking. Always a good learning. Just don't become affect by bs you intake in mind. Be careful with what you subconsciouly feed your mind with

Edited by Aeris

On 5/19/2019 at 4:17 PM, ajasatya said:

@ajasatya What's your evidence or reasoning for saying this? If you're going to tell him it's toxic, you at least owe him your personal definition of MGTOW and why you find it repulsive. Saying anything has zero benefits is a strong statement, given the nature of reality as non-dual and the fact social movements are highly nuanced. 

@theking00 MGTOW is about bucking the trends and norms around what it means to be a man in the West today. It asserts that men should be able to live independently. That's it. What's so unique about it is that it pulls both from traditional ideas of masculinity (men should be self-reliant and assertive) as well as progressive, liberal ones (men should be sexually free).

2 hours ago, Quaker said:

It asserts that men should be able to live independently. That's it.

Unfortunately, MGTOW has a lot of extra baggage. Achieving emotional mastery, autonomy and authenticity is just a basic aspect of growth. Its been known for a very long time.

The MGTOW movement, as it happens today, also contemplates blaming, complaining and raging. I visited a MGTOW forum once... it's an ugly thing.

unborn Truth

4 hours ago, Quaker said:

@ajasatya What's your evidence or reasoning for saying this? If you're going to tell him it's toxic, you at least owe him your personal definition of MGTOW and why you find it repulsive. Saying anything has zero benefits is a strong statement, given the nature of reality as non-dual and the fact social movements are highly nuanced. 

There is a clear distinction between what people proclaim something is on paper and how they practice it. The criticisms here isn't the paper meaning of it, but how toxic all the people in the mgtow community are because they joined it out of all their emotional baggage. 

@theking00 @theking00 @theking00 MGTOW - Men going on their own way.MRAs -  mens rights activists.

For them Feminism is a war on Men.

Men has to be associated with them to protect them from Feminism.

Hope you would have observed the mass brainwashing that is happening in the world by UN,countries( govts,politicians),Media,Ngos,Internet,social media,colleges called Gender Equality.

It's a toxic way of brainwashing men to be ashamed of their gender and masculinity.All men related issues put under the carpet but highlighting only the women's perspective of how men should be,behave,treat women,onesided women's protection laws with no checks and balances.Govt forcing corporates,companies to promote women leadership,political reservation to women.

Have you ever wondered why there is no UN men ?How much UN spending on mens issues ?

UN dictating govt policies of countries favouring women.

How much govts spending on women's welfare but nothing on men ? Be it healthcare,education,legal issues ( special courts for women),word of women taken as absolute truth and men put under bars even before the trial and very stringent bail norms for men while no adequate laws for crime by women.

Have you ever wondered why the hell Men has to share his 50,%‌ of h‌ard earned wealth to a women in case of divorce ?

Have you ever wondered why men has to pay alimony,maintenance to ex wife ?

No equal child rights in case of divorce ?

Why unequal leave for men and women ?

Why pay is not determined by roles,responsibilities and the workmanship and effort but women claiming equal pay as that of a man irrespective of their contribution ?

MGTOW is a society which recognises the evil toxic feminism and its evil narratives on men and tries to counter that.

MGTOW tries to address mens issues and give physiological ,legal support to men who suffered by women,feminism.Mgtow raises awareness in men about the overall global exploitation happening to men in the name of Gender equality aka feminism.

It advises men to remain as men and live strong.

I don't care if it is toxic - when feminism can be toxic that which has to fight against it cannot be loving.All is fair in war.

(Though it's a global phenomena my writings are based on conditions laws prevailing in my country).

Edited by Jkris
Added

2 hours ago, Jkris said:

I don't care if it is toxic - when feminism can be toxic that which has to fight against it cannot be loving.All is fair in war.

The funny thing is they are just going from one end of the spectrum to the other. They have not reconciled on how both feminism and mgtow ideas (Supporting to raise both men and women) can come together. Which at that point you might as well call it egalitarianism. It is true that feminism has people who practice it in a toxic way, but going the opposite is just seeing the toxicity in other communities and not their own.

Edited by Shadowraix

2 hours ago, Jkris said:

Savages.jpg

3 minutes ago, Knock said:

Savages.jpg

Haha, here we go.

@Jkris Just don't get married, man. People know the deal when they go into it. Or at least they should...

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

11 hours ago, Jkris said:

@theking00 @theking00 @theking00 MGTOW - Men going on their own way.MRAs -  mens rights activists.

For them Feminism is a war on Men.

Men has to be associated with them to protect them from Feminism.

Hope you would have observed the mass brainwashing that is happening in the world by UN,countries( govts,politicians),Media,Ngos,Internet,social media,colleges called Gender Equality.

It's a toxic way of brainwashing men to be ashamed of their gender and masculinity.All men related issues put under the carpet but highlighting only the women's perspective of how men should be,behave,treat women,onesided women's protection laws with no checks and balances.Govt forcing corporates,companies to promote women leadership,political reservation to women.

Have you ever wondered why there is no UN men ?How much UN spending on mens issues ?

UN dictating govt policies of countries favouring women.

How much govts spending on women's welfare but nothing on men ? Be it healthcare,education,legal issues ( special courts for women),word of women taken as absolute truth and men put under bars even before the trial and very stringent bail norms for men while no adequate laws for crime by women.

Have you ever wondered why the hell Men has to share his 50,%‌ of h‌ard earned wealth to a women in case of divorce ?

Have you ever wondered why men has to pay alimony,maintenance to ex wife ?

No equal child rights in case of divorce ?

Why unequal leave for men and women ?

Why pay is not determined by roles,responsibilities and the workmanship and effort but women claiming equal pay as that of a man irrespective of their contribution ?

MGTOW is a society which recognises the evil toxic feminism and its evil narratives on men and tries to counter that.

MGTOW tries to address mens issues and give physiological ,legal support to men who suffered by women,feminism.Mgtow raises awareness in men about the overall global exploitation happening to men in the name of Gender equality aka feminism.

It advises men to remain as men and live strong.

(Though it's a global phenomena my writings are based on conditions laws prevailing in my country).

Its just not a fight worth fighting, MGTOW will not add happiness to your life. Its not even worth debating, if peace, freedom, happiness and love is what you want wouldn't it be wiser to just pursue a spiritual path and find peace within and just ignore petty traps like MGTOW and feminism. There are millions of amazing women out there to you can have relationships with if you want that, of course there are some that will try and shame you ect but there are just as many that won't. The problem is the media dose not represent real life and most people will not shame you to your face if you act masculine they will like you for it. MGTOW and feminism are on the same level of conciousness. 

A thing to try out if your interested for some reason in MGTOW is basically go do a 60 day solo meditation retreat and see if you give a flip about MGTOW when you come out. 

So to round this thread up, stay well clear of anything related to MGTOW, red pill and Incel. Unless you want to add some extra suffering to your life. 

I use to be a dating coach back in the day and have a lot of real world experience regarding dating ect, MGTOW dose not really represent real life very well and I'm yet to meet an emotionally healthy loving person into MGTOW. Just save yourself the hassle, you have been warned.

I was into mgtow for a short while in my late teens. It didn’t give me much, although I suppose it shows you that women aren’t the perfect angles. 

That being said a lot of it is taken a bit too far. I see mgtow as a way to not having to take responsibility of your own happiness in regards to sex/relationships. 

Ive actually meet real life gold diggers and girls who use rape accusations as threats to get their way.  But it’s rare and you can tell very quickly that there is something very off with them. Awful people come in all sizes and genders, which one the are is most just a coincidence. Almost every girl I’ve met has been the the regular run of the mill girl. Without malicious intent, towards me.