Beeman

What are your thoughts on Chakras

26 posts in this topic

Is Chakras has a place in self actualization? 

I was at a Market this weekend and their was shop with beautiful stones, the man tending shop started talking to me about Chakras. He grabed a Crystal and told me ... Here here take this Crystal and everymorning you  wave it infront of your body and you repite some mantra he spoke and you tell yourself that it has power only you can charge it give it power. So you keep repiting it to yourself until you believe it and then it will work for you.

When I walked alway all that I could think about was if their would be any difference if I did the same think he told me to do but  with my cellphone instead of the Crystal so I could save 2 dollars. 

The internal organs, the limbic system when align, they create a beautiful electromagnetic energy fields.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Yes. Chakras are just a model to help you manipulate energy. Mantras are really about feeling the vibrations in your body. It can really be "otherworld" stuff. 

It's a great personal development model that Leo should cover in detail.  Cover each chakra in it's own video.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Chakras have a place in self-actualization. And I'd say when kundalini is active, you're almost pushed towards the things you ought/want to do, if you don't, you may suffer physically and mentally. It can speed up your personal & spiritual progress in many ways. Yet again, it all comes with a price that can't be given back, so for some it might not be that ideal. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

23 minutes ago, iTommy said:

Yet again, it all comes with a price that can't be given back, so for some it might not be that ideal. 

what do you mean with that? it comes with a price? everything comes with the pricetag of work you wanna invest. did you sell your soul or what?

6 hours ago, iTommy said:

Yet again, it all comes with a price that can't be given back, so for some it might not be that ideal. 

6 hours ago, now is forever said:

what do you mean with that? it comes with a price? everything comes with the pricetag of work you wanna invest. did you sell your soul or what?

By that, I mean that once shakti/kundalini is active, then you can't reverse it/making it inactive. When it's active it can cause all sorts of pain, and emotional hurdles, especially when you fight and resist the process. Many people do chakra and kundalini stuff out of fun or because it's "spiritual & cool", maybe to gain supernatural abilites (third eye meditations are quite hipp - advertised with "telepathy, seeing entities/auras" etc.). Many of those people jump right into it, without looking at the larger picture, only imagining the shiny prices they might get from it, and many of those try to force this process which then can have negative consequences. Negative consequences can be things like... trouble sleeping/insomnia, depressive episodes, chest & back pains, seeing "things" that are often interpreted as negative, headaches, digestive issues ++ 

I myself experience active kundalini, and I have my troubles with it at times. When I meditate it might for example give me back pain (which happens frequently). I am trying to get a reiki-session, to see if it can give me some relief, hoping that this energy flows more freely after this session (although it can actually make it worse for some, according to what I've read). 

It can feel as if it's "forcing" you to change certain aspects in yourself and your life, if you don't, then the bigger the chances of having unpleasant related kundalini experiences. In a way it's selling your soul (self) to the devil (or rather a higher-self), if you follow the "rules"/purification/wishes arising from shakti and work with it, then you usually have pleasant experiences and insights, if you don't, well... 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@iTommy it sounds as if this energy was not part of the body - thats probably the dissonance. it sounds as if people would try to use that energy as they use nature, it’s a power abuse over the own nature or nature that runs through the body. the difference between east and west is mind over matter, head over heart while the way of the chi is heart over head or better heart through head and head through heart ?

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Kundalini will purge all the negative energy out of you and that purging you will go through by experiencing it. Lots of people activate Kundalini without even working on their issues which can result in even a year of pain. 

This is my understanding of it anyway. 

Don't dwelve into chakras unless you want to awaken. Or follow Leo to awaken yellow and the perspective of the mind.

Is something insane to go through the process, remember neo from the matrix? After falling in the suers he rested about a year, because of atrophy. 

Same is when we awaken, a time of heavy pain will rewind all your live and existance if you let it. That pain is bliss after letting go of the cancer\blockages\personallity one creates in the right side of the skull.

The trick is planting the seed into earth, not in the sky, in the literal sense one has to ground sexual energy, not let that energy go dirrectly into the min. It has to open the rabbit hole first.

@Hellspeed Hey, how does a person go about  ground sexual energy?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

5 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Hellspeed Hey, how does a person go about  ground sexual energy?

Learning to use the seed not wasting it. Is done by breath first, than channel the arousal through total relaxation while listening to breath.

3 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Learning to use the seed not wasting it. Is done by breath first, than channel the arousal through total relaxation while listening to breath.

Sweet, ty

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Beeman there is a feeling that happens to me..maybe some call it chakras or kundalini.  I just refer to as Being.

But it is this blissful dissolving like feeling that when strong enough in you on a particular day can result in a full blown mystical experience.

Listening to Music for me stimulates it too because  Being as i call it feels like Absolute Love. 

So maybe chakras are similar to what i call Being.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's a very useful psychological model. It can very well be tied together with Erik Erikson's stages of psychosocial development, among other things, and it showcases how different types of trauma and psychological mechanisms manifests itself in the body and your entire state of being.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

On 5/14/2019 at 0:03 AM, Hellspeed said:

The internal organs, the limbic system when align, they create a beautiful electromagnetic energy fields.

Link?

On 5/14/2019 at 5:18 PM, now is forever said:

@Shadowraix i think i get what you are saying. i was a little confused because you where talking about shakti and in a sense i think you where referring to mahadevi or durga. but you where talking about prakriti shakti as well.

https://www.yogapedia.com/definition/8517/prakriti-shakti

Thanks for the link. My understanding is pretty vague.

I looked into the idea of kundalini about 2 years ago and what I know came from people online sharing their experiences 'awakening'