jim123

Can psychedelics make you a psychopath?

76 posts in this topic

Around 1:35:47 in his recent video "Becoming God" Leo said the most bizarre thing I think I've heard anyone say. According to Leo, nothing evil has ever happened in the world nor can happen, and if you believe otherwise, "you're just wrong."

Last time I checked, molesting children was pretty evil. Lying, stealing and murdering were also evil, but apparently "I'm just wrong."

It's like the parable of the emperor's new clothes. In the parable the emperor is naked, but people are told that he has new amazing clothes on, but the catch is that you can only see them if you're wise. If you say the emperor is naked, it just means you're not wise enough to see the clothes. In reality the people who thought they saw the clothes were not wise, they were fools. What Leo teaches is not wisdom or higher truths, it is foolishness masqueraded as wisdom.

2 hours ago, jim123 said:

Last time I checked, molesting children was pretty evil. Lying, stealing and murdering were also evil, but apparently "I'm just wrong."

Haha, YES, you're "wrong". All that is judgment and ego.

You think God didn't invent everything you call evil? So you would call God evil?

There is no evil. There is only your judgment. Whatever you believe becomes true, but only for you.

Stop judging God. Stop thinking you know better than God.

The psychopath is the one who judges. You see how you've got everything backwards? The evil you see is the evil your mind creates.

So actually you are being a devil. A devil is one who judges God and calls Goodness evil. That's what you are doing. But of course you are not conscious enough to realize you are doing it. You think you are defending the Good by calling out evil. But that's precisely how you create evil.

You have to realize that morality is a delusion. Nothing is right or wrong. You have complete freedom. But there are natural consequences to all actions -- which also are never right or wrong.

All of this is very tough to swallow for religiously raised folks. What you have to understand is that religion has been corrupted by devilry from the very beginning. So everything you were taught about morality was actually the work of judgmental devils, who succeed in implanting a mind-virus into you which flips all truth upside-down. So actual Truth turns out to be the very opposite of what religion taught you about morality.

Ta-da!

The devil sure is sneaky! He's reading this right now and still he refuses to admit he's a devil. He is totally convinced he's an angel.

Before you go calling people fools, first check the mirror ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The burden of proof is on you.

Edited by tenta

4 hours ago, jim123 said:

Around 1:35:47 in his recent video "Becoming God" Leo said the most bizarre thing I think I've heard anyone say. According to Leo, nothing evil has ever happened in the world nor can happen, and if you believe otherwise, "you're just wrong."

It's like the parable of the emperor's new clothes. In the parable the emperor is naked, but people are told that he has new amazing clothes on, but the catch is that you can only see them if you're wise. If you say the emperor is naked, it just means you're not wise enough to see the clothes. In reality the people who thought they saw the clothes were not wise, they were fools. What Leo teaches is not wisdom or higher truths, it is foolishness masqueraded as wisdom.

Jim123, Leo is right. It's not that you are wrong, it is that you just haven't got it yet. 

...give it a minute

If the above statement makes you angry or creates any negative reaction in you, it means that is true.

Edited by Kensho

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You think God didn't invent everything you call evil? So you would call God evil?

According to Bible there are some things that happened in the world that didn't even come into God's mind.

"And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin." - Jeremiah 32:35

So at least the Bible is teaching clearly that everything that exists is not always God's will or his invention.

Edited by jim123

10 minutes ago, jim123 said:

everything that exists is not always absolute good

You seem to be conflating relative and absolute.

Everything is Good in an absolute sense, yet everything is not good in a relative sense. 

Stealing is bad from the perspective of the person robbed, yet stealing is good from the perspective of the thief, And stealing is neither good nor bad from the perspective of a butterfly.

8 hours ago, jim123 said:

Rather than taking advice from the outside to "stop judging" which I don't think works, just focus on loving everything that arises for you, even if it contradicts any spiritually material concept like oneness or humility or kindness. The more you do this the more you will naturally rid yourself of the conditioning of your mind that is causing you to see such duality in "the world". 

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Stealing is bad from the perspective of the person robbed, yet stealing is good from the perspective of the thief, And stealing is neither good nor bad from the perspective of a butterfly.

What about God's perspective? If stealing is not bad from God's perspective, why is it written in the Bible that God condemns it?

8 minutes ago, jim123 said:

What about God's perspective? If stealing is not bad from God's perspective, why is it written in the Bible that God condemns it?

That is still a relative perspective. An anthropomorphic god is commonly used by humans to create the appearance of an objective reality. That is: to make relative appear as absolute through an external god that is an objective source of meaning. 

1 hour ago, David Hammond said:

Rather than taking advice from the outside to "stop judging" which I don't think works, just focus on loving everything that arises for you, even if it contradicts any spiritually material concept like oneness or humility or kindness.

That's another bizarre teaching because virtually no-one just loves everything. Try to focus on loving everything when you see someone molesting little children. No-one is like that. There's nothing wrong with being hateful or angry at times because any reasonable person would agree that those are perfectly normal and natural feelings, not some mistakes we should get rid of.

Edited by jim123

8 minutes ago, jim123 said:

That's another bizarre teaching because virtually no-one just loves everything. Try to focus on loving everything when you see someone molesting little children. No-one is like that. There's nothing wrong with being hateful or angry at times because any reasonable person would agree that those are perfectly normal and natural feelings, not some mistakes we should get rid of.

I'm not saying love criminal behaviour. I'm saying love your ego, your anger hate disgust attraction infatuation aversion, your perspectives and beliefs. 

If you are interested in this work then this is what you must do. If you want to be a normal human being with that view then leave spirituality because this is not for you. 

When you love yourself naturally the duality neutralizes. That's how this thing works. That's how you get peace.

Then you can take it further and look at enlightenment and you will also find that you are the one doing all of this. It's your dream, our dream.

If You cannot handle that then go do something else because you're wasting your time here with this work. This isn't for the feint hearted. 

Edited by David Hammond

1 hour ago, jim123 said:

According to Bible there are some things that happened in the world that didn't even come into God's mind.

"And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin." - Jeremiah 32:35

So at least the Bible is teaching clearly that everything that exists is not always God's will or his invention.

The Bible is the work of corrupt devils.

Jesus did not write The Bible.

There is nothing which is not in God's mind. How can God be unlimited and all-powerful yet overlook some occurance? You make a mockery of God by thinking this way.

EVERYTHING is God's design. Not one hair has been overlooked.

God designed individuals to have a portion of its Will. So that you as an individual may experience what it's like to be a creator. God does not interfer with an individual's exercise of will. That would violate the whole design and purpose of life. God's will is that you act however you will. And so it is. If you will to act like a devil, God will love you no matter what. But other people may hate you. Thus what you call "evil" is pseudo-created. It only exists within people's judgments of you. And your own judgments of you. God does not judge. God is pure Love.

An all-intelligent being will never judge itself. Because judgment is lack of understanding. To judge is to deny Truth, and God is Truth. Since God is all there is, if it were to judge anything in existence it would be judging itself, which would be falsehood and delusion.

You would have God be deluded? Haha! No, friend, the delusion is with you.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

What God exactly? The Primordial Gnostic? Abraxas, sounds like laundry detergent.

Evil can not exist in anyway in Pantheism( or Atheism). And Godmode, would just spoil everything.

Agnostic, no metaphysical judgement either way.

Religions other than Christianity do a really poor job of putting everything together in a systematic way. Taoism isn't bad, but it's not a religion. Where's the audio Buddhist King James Bible?

I'm going to hedge my bets, and say Evil exists. Maybe there is no soul, and the Buddhists and Atheists are correct. But then what about Astral Projection? How is that possible if there isn't some kind of transcendental soul.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

@RichardY Stop spreading delusion. There is no evil, period.

18 minutes ago, RichardY said:

What God exactly?

God is the reality that you are seeing right now... nothing more and nothing less.

The name is not important.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Leo Gura The Buddhist Nagarjuna you recommended thought so. Is there a better one?

THE COMMENTARY OF MANNERS CALLED THE TREE OF WISDOM
(I DO) OBEISANCE TO THE THREE DEITIES.
1.    Evil persons should be brought under control.
The wise should be reverenced.
Fill your treasury with honest deeds
(And) protect your own countrymen.
2.    (As regards) your own secrets and those of others,
If you guard these as your own dear child
He for whom all earthly things are equal
Will make love for man the principal affection.
3.    If your wife is evil and your friend evil,
If the King is evil and your relatives evil,
If your neighbour is evil and the country evil,
(Then) abandon them for a distant (land).

@RichardY Son, you need to learn how to interpret scripture.

He is spekaing figuratively of devils.

Nagarjuna was a nondual master of the highest order, and yet you put these dualistic interpretations in his mouth.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@RichardY Stop spreading delusion. There is no evil, period.

Leo, you're calling people devils on this forum all the time.

Don't be surprised if some of them take it literally.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@jim123

These teachings are very advanced, most people can't accept them, so don't feel frustrated.

If you believe in Jesus, that's great.

Morality is a very good thing to have, as long as it feels good for you.

Just keep an open mind, love others and accept them for who they are, and you will find God right there.

❤️

@RichardY you’re interpreting a metaphor literally. More so, you’re interpretting a metaphor from someone who lived thousands of years ago in a completely different context and stage of cognitive development as a culture literally.

There is no evil.

Morality is a human invention that became part of our development. With that said, that doesn’t imply that all because there is no evil we can’t construct social contracts to maintain a more “civilized” society.