Devansh Saharan

How can Sadhguru initiate so many people into a non-dual experience at once?

40 posts in this topic

In Bhava Spandana, how can Sadhguru initiate about 2 thousand people into a non-dual experience at once, Shambhavi initiations are one thing but this is just... 

Is this common? 

Because he is a hot banana.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Nahm “how did bob learn golf?” 

”there is no bob”

Edited by Arhattobe

9 hours ago, Devansh Saharan said:

In Bhava Spandana, how can Sadhguru initiate about 2 thousand people into a non-dual experience at once, Shambhavi initiations are one thing but this is just... 

Is this common? 

How do you know all those people had non-dual experience? Did you talk/interview each and everyone of them in detail? Could it be that some or most of them just thought they had non-dual experience? How do you know for sure without that direct experience of them?

There's a guy I know that he says he bless people with the holy spirit. He uploaded some videos to youtube. 

He put the hand in the forehead of the person and the person lose consciousness and falls to the floor.

What do you think about that. If you believe he's blessing you with the holy spirit you will act as if that was the case. Same thing with these Sadhguru's people. IMO.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

It isn't possible, they're just going along.

Pentacostals and evangelicals do group spiritual experiences too. Clearly it works to some degree. But will it really make you deeply enlightened? That's the real question. Or will it make you worship Sadhguru?

Take some mushrooms and you don't need Sadhguru or any guru.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Pentacostals and evangelicals do group spiritual experiences too. Clearly it works to some degree. But will it really make you deeply enlightened? That's the real question. Or will it make you worship Sadhguru?

Leo, I always wanted to know your thoughts on Sadhguru after you briefly spoke about him on the Turquoise / Spiral Dynamics episode and noted that he is a very advanced being himself.

I have being following his work for a while and gave myself the chance to see him live at one of his events. He repeatedly tells people to not fall into the trap of worshiping him or anyone for that matter and I really resonate with that. It's easy to start worshiping a guru's physical form but what people really miss is the non-physical presence which he really is and that that matters more than his physical presence. 

I agree that finding the Inner guru is all it really takes to succeed in the spiritual path but beings like Sadhguru have also created huge waves of consciousness in this world. What is your honest opinion of him and have you ever thought of maybe getting guidance under a real guru such as him to boost your spiritual journey? I'm very curious to your opinion. 

Edited by Chi_

Initiations are actual sciences in the yogic cultures but they are quite rare knowledge to the common people. Maybe you won't be able to intellectually understand the whole scope of these sciences but there are bits and pieces of information here and there. In this following article for example Sadhguru talks about how initiation affects him. I hope that it is fine to post these links here. 

https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/wisdom/article/how-initiations-affect-sadhguru

Also I think the biography book of Sadhguru called "More than a Life" would also interest you a lot if you are interested about these mystical dimensions that we rarely hear about. 

Personally I have being part of his Inner Engineering program and all I can say is that I definitely experienced something deep within me which I cannot properly articulate. During his "initiation" during that program, I was overflowing with tears and I did not know why. It was a two day event and it happened on both days.

I am doing my daily practices outside these programs ofcourse but I very much would love to also be part of his more advanced programs such as Bhava Spandana or Shoonya. 

I think his physical form is negligible to what his real true nature represents and that I see as the real inner guru. Sadhguru's physical presence is definitely not a necessity to advance in my spiritual journey but it can definitely be a guidance to a lot of people who cannot easily find that inner guru in the beginning. It is ofcourse important to not end up worshiping these gurus as that is not their real intention

Finally here is a video of him explaining the significance of Initiaton 

Edited by Chi_

Some would find this explanation interesting. 

5 types of initiations and how it works 

Edited by Salvijus

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As straight and blunt as ever. Guru or not but Leo you are definitely a nice Senpai. ?

4 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Some would find this explanation interesting. 

5 types of initiations and how it works 

Thanks, will check it out. 

7 hours ago, Chi_ said:

Initiations are actual sciences in the yogic cultures but they are quite rare knowledge to the common people. Maybe you won't be able to intellectually understand the whole scope of these sciences but there are bits and pieces of information here and there. In this following article for example Sadhguru talks about how initiation affects him. I hope that it is fine to post these links here. 

https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/wisdom/article/how-initiations-affect-sadhguru

Also I think the biography book of Sadhguru called "More than a Life" would also interest you a lot if you are interested about these mystical dimensions that we rarely hear about. 

Personally I have being part of his Inner Engineering program and all I can say is that I definitely experienced something deep within me which I cannot properly articulate. During his "initiation" during that program, I was overflowing with tears and I did not know why. It was a two day event and it happened on both days.

I am doing my daily practices outside these programs ofcourse but I very much would love to also be part of his more advanced programs such as Bhava Spandana or Shoonya. 

I think his physical form is negligible to what his real true nature represents and that I see as the real inner guru. Sadhguru's physical presence is definitely not a necessity to advance in my spiritual journey but it can definitely be a guidance to a lot of people who cannot easily find that inner guru in the beginning. It is ofcourse important to not end up worshiping these gurus as that is not their real intention

Finally here is a video of him explaining the significance of Initiaton 

Will I got initiated recently, didn't feel a thing, but I'm definitely doing the practises and near to complete my mandala. 

7 hours ago, Chi_ said:

Leo, I always wanted to know your thoughts on Sadhguru after you briefly spoke about him on the Turquoise / Spiral Dynamics episode and noted that he is a very advanced being himself.

I have being following his work for a while and gave myself the chance to see him live at one of his events. He repeatedly tells people to not fall into the trap of worshiping him or anyone for that matter and I really resonate with that. It's easy to start worshiping a guru's physical form but what people really miss is the non-physical presence which he really is and that that matters more than his physical presence. 

I agree that finding the Inner guru is all it really takes to succeed in the spiritual path but beings like Sadhguru have also created huge waves of consciousness in this world. What is your honest opinion of him and have you ever thought of maybe getting guidance under a real guru such as him to boost your spiritual journey? I'm very curious to your opinion. 

I would love to know that. Have you ever thought of going to IYC, Coimbatore, or plan to? 

3 minutes ago, Devansh Saharan said:

I would very much love to and trying my best to go there whenever I get the chance. However for now I try to attend the Isha courses given in Europe. What about you? Any plans? 

Left hand path Tantra.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.