Preety_India

Are we spiritual beings having a human experience or are we?

32 posts in this topic

Are we spiritual beings having a human experience or are we human beings having a spiritual experience? 

❤️

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Is there a human being having a spiritual experience? That would imply there is a "you" experiencing God. What is this "you" that experiences God? How can you be seperate from God?

What is a spiritual being mean to you? There is only one spiritual being is there not known as existence, God, oneness, love, emptiness. To my mind a being implies a person, but truly the source of creation is within you, having no personality, and exists as everything. 

We ARE. We ARE because all is one. Even saying we are God having a human experience implies that God and the human experience is seperate when it is one. You are the one right now. All of existence is within your field go awareness.

59545422_10157083819284631_846307946873749504_n.jpg

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@nistake

My sign is vital. 

But my hands are not cold. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Are we spiritual beings having a human experience or are we human beings having a spiritual experience? 

❤️

Your journey down the rabbit hole begins.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

You are God having a God experience. God experiences Himself through all Beings all at once. Being Everything all at once. God which is identical to Being and awareness which again is identical to Yourself is prior to all concepts. 

These are all just pointers to Actuality and Truth within dual relative language which is never the actual direct thing. Find it out yourself from your direct experience. No one can do it for you 

Take Conrad's advice and don't look too deeply into it on a conceptual level. People have went insane over it and some have even killed themselves. Just continue meditation, self inquiry and any others that work for you.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Just don't be her lul

hqdefault(3).jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Preety_India There are no humans and there is no such thing as human experience

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

@Preety_India your question is along the lines of the Mind body problem...ie the Materialist paradigm vs the Idealist paradigm.

If you take out the word being and spirit in your question and rephrase to "Are we consciousness thinking we are a human or are we a human thinking we are Conscious" You have the age old question.  Or another way to ask is the human/body inside the mind or is the mind inside the human/body.

You can become directly conscious that your true nature is Pure Consciousness and that you actually falsely identify as a human that "has consciousness"...in doing this you become a particular "perspective".   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Preety_India your question is along the lines of the Mind body problem...ie the Materialist paradigm vs the Idealist paradigm.

If you take out the word being and spirit in your question and rephrase to "Are we consciousness thinking we are a human or are we a human thinking we are Conscious" You have the age old question.  Or another way to ask is the human/body inside the mind or is the mind inside the human/body.

You can become directly conscious that your true nature is Pure Consciousness and that you actually falsely identify as a human that "has consciousness"...in doing this you become a particular "perspective".   

The words Awareness,conciousness are used differently adding confusions to all ready confused mind.???

So for now I am using the word self or awareness to put my question.

For me self or the awareness means the Knower or witness or the experiencer.

Conciousness means the waking state.Deep sleep is unconsciousness.

Self is beyond all the three states that is waking,dream and deep sleep.

Yet we need to be conscious to realize what the SELF is.

So in the absence of thoughts and ego sense the Conciousness should still remain.

So the awareness will be experiencing or aware of the Conciousness but not itself so how can awareness be aware of itself or realize what it is in the waking state ?

Please explain.Thank you.

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

❤️

No, There's only one being, having all the experiences

@Jkris i think using Self and awareness interchangeably might be more confusing because most people associate the Self with the Ego but it seems here you are associating the self with Awareness as in the fundamental substrate of existence...

But regardless to answer your question when you become aware that you ARE awareness itself that is enlightenment! Here i use awareness/consciousness/God/reality interchangeably.  I prefer to refer to the Self as the ego personally but it seems you aren't doing that in this scenario.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1. @Inliytened1 yes my question is the awareness is always aware of something else conciousness(waking state),unconsciousness(deep sleep).So how is it possible for awareness to become aware of itself ?

@Preety_India Wonderful question. Yesterday I  was riding my bicycle along the countryside and this question popped in my head. I would say the experience was of that spiritual being having a human experience. It felt like “I”  was much more expansive than the human mind-body. A more expansive spirit - yet that expansiveness flowed through a human mind-body, There were sensations of breathing, enjoyment, curiosity. It was an experience of a human, not of a chicken or tree. It felt like a larger spirit experiencing through a human body. It was so beautiful ❤️ ? 

2 hours ago, Jkris said:

@Shin The question was not about suicide

She didn't thought she would die ...

She thought she would wake up.

But yeah, I wanted to post this on the thread about dreams, but somehow it ended up here ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Plain and simple answer to the title of the topic: yes. It's just that you have to discover that for yourself if you haven't. We all have different paths to it.