SQAAD

If Everything is Perfect Why there are people bornt unfit to survive life?

41 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Serotoninluv

Maybe things just are & everything else we attach to reality is a projection of the human deluded mind.

Yes. In this model, things that “just are” are Absolutely Perfect. What IS, IS. 

How can what IS be any different? Thus, it is absolutely Perfect.

There is also relative perfect and imperfect- that has value and importance too. The child in the video appears to be suffering. I think it’s good to try and help the child and reduce it’s suffering as much as possible. The Absolute doesn’t mean we reject the relative and become sociopaths without empathy.   

@Serotoninluv

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes. In this model, things that “just are” are Absolutely Perfect. What IS, IS. 

How can what IS be any different? Thus, it is absolutely Perfect.

There is also relative perfect and imperfect- that has value and importance too. They child you show in the video appears to be suffering. I think it’s good to try and help the child and reduce it’s suffering as much as possible. The Absolute doesn’t mean we reject the relative and become sociopaths without empathy.   

Why is it Absolutely Perfect?

9 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Serotoninluv

Why is it Absolutely Perfect?

Because it IS. 

Look at the ISness all around you right now. It’s Absolutely Perfect. . . You don’t think so? Well go ahead and try to change what IS. You can sing, laugh, think, yell, juggle apples or jump in a lake. It’s all IS. Whatever you do, whatever happens, IS. It is Absolute. Nothing can change that.

That’s not to say we reject the relative. For example, I think it’s a good thing to be kind and genuine. 

Maybe the problem is our idea of perfection. There's perfection too in the people who has those anomalies. The problem is that because the majority is different we see them as defective or abnormal.

What would happen if the normal was to have a deformation and we were the "perfect" ones? Do we feel perfect anyway or different and abnormal?

IDK...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@SQAAD I can understand torture,terrorism,rape,murder,disease etc are necessary for this game to exist ?

Tell me why it is necessary and what game you are talking about ?

Who says everything is perfect ?

14 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Maybe the problem is our idea of perfection. There's perfection too in the people who has those anomalies. The problem is that because the majority is different we see them as defective or abnormal.

What would happen if the normal was to have a deformation and we were the "perfect" ones? Do we feel perfect anyway or different and abnormal?

IDK...

The relative has an infinite number of intricacies. Is a 7 ft basketball player “defective” or “abnormal”? What about a culture that believes a child with Down Syndrome is god’s Pure enlightenment. Would these children sill be view as “defective” or “abnormal”? Of course not. The highest honor in the village would be to have a Down’s child and the child would be smothered with love, care and admiration.

We could brainstorm hundreds of other relative examples. 

@Jkris its hard to stomach as the ego.  It truly is. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@SQAAD

From God's perspective, perfection does not even exist. God is just being what it is.

Perfection is a concept made by the mind for the human beings so that they can see value in different ways, something is perfect, other things aren't, etc...

When Leo talks about Perfection with a capital P, he means from the perspective of an enlightened human being, who happens to be in alignment with God.

Really, it doesn't matter to God what you think or say about his work, it only matters to you and your happiness as an ego.

The more you drop your judgements and self agendas, the more happy you become.

So, choose wisely, and with balance.

Edited by Truth Addict

By asking this question we are making an anthropomorphic or POV conflating error, and at the same time not willing to see beyond this error.

Every value projection is in the eye of the beholder. A 3 headed baby seems imperfect when the beholder is a human mind.

But when the beholder is a mosquito, will it label a single headed baby as normal and a 3 headed baby as abnormal? No. For the mosquito, both babies are perfect flesh for sucking out tonight's dinner.

Seeing things like this virtually breaks down all questions and pet theories as we start to see how much each question depends on infinite number of assumptions in the background like time, space, context, distance, causality etc.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@SQAAD It's not perfect. It's not imperfect either. Nothing can be said about reality that is as true as reality itself. Reality cannot even be said to exist. These words are all hollow. Unnecessary for realization. 

Your present confusion is due to the "I am the body" idea. The Gita says: There never was a time when I was not, or you, or these rulers of men. What is this substratum that persists at all times? Realize that.

@SQAAD But why don’t I feel this ‘perfect Love’? Uh...cause you’re choosing to keep thinking instead.

But why can’t I feel this ‘perfect Love’?  Cause you’re thinking.

But why don’t I clean up my diet, meditate twice a day, and work on my psychology? Uh...cause you’re overthinking instead.

Why can’t I solve my overthinking with more thinking!? Uhhhhh meditation is the Way.

Ya but!!! Why isn’t more thinking changing how I feel!? Uh. Cause it’s more thinking.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 hours ago, SQAAD said:

How do you reconcile that? 

With God the Apsolute. God can be someone with down syndrome etc, but it's all perfect. If it exists, it exists because it should and ought to exist. 

Become aware of your judgments and the anomaly will become perfection. 

Art is not only rainbows and flowers. Art is everything. In fact; the stranger, the more unique - the more beautiful to it's admirers. 

Anomaly is your creation. And that too is flawless. 

14 hours ago, Jkris said:

@SQAAD I can understand torture,terrorism,rape,murder,disease etc are necessary for this game to exist ?

Tell me why it is necessary and what game you are talking about ?

Who says everything is perfect ?

@Jkris Game = Life

If it wasn't  murder,torture,terrorism then no evolution would occur. If everything was rainbows & sunshine noone would appreciate the Goodness of life. You appreciate good only because there is evil.

Leo says everything is Perfect.

Edited by SQAAD

@Nahm I meditate once a day.

Do you think meditating twice a day is better? If yes then why.

@SQAAD I take leo or any other enlightened masters words only on the path.Just to learn the techniques.

Beyond that I don't care what they say because that is their projection.Beyond mind nothing is there.It doesn't say life is perfect,imperfect.It doesn't say to evolve evil is necessary,It doesn't say to appreciate goodness evil,bad is needed.It doesn't care if life goodness is appreciated or not appreciated.

It doesn't say life is meaningful not meaningful.It doesn't say the purpose of life.

And human mind can never will find or get truth on creation.

Beyond mind there is Awareness,nothing,god what ever and be peaceful.This is my understanding so for.

Thats because God is not a human and so therefore he doesnt object to the world through the lense of human suffering. For him, human suffering is an equal part of creation. Suffering in itself is just a play, it is a tool to create meaningful experience. 

Also, these objections usually come from a narrow point of view and miss the nuance of these issues. You know that variation of all sorts is necessary in order for there to be proper evolution and change. If natures never risks or goes outside of itself there could be no creation or  phenomena such as "humans". Humans are a result of immense suffering and radical change. 

You also know that these individuals who have been dealt  a bad hand by existence usually have the drive to become wholesome and extraordinary individuals. People faced with unfair suffering usually make for a lot of potential.

I dont want to live in a world where everyone is perfect and nobody ever complains and has no problems. I love people with down-syndrome, they are funny as hell and a good example of living in the moment and being naturally authentic. And even the worst conditions evoke the most sympathy and understanding in people. It all fits seamlessly when you go through it in your head

Edited by Robi Steel

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi