Robi Steel

Stage Green at its worst (im actually upset)

18 posts in this topic

Recently the Daily Mail released an article about UKIP MP Carl Benjamin who is considered by many progressive people a far-right activist and white supremacist (falsely). I believe him to be a yellow thinker actually but this lays in the details and is debatable. 

What stuns me are the tactics mainstream media uses in order to demolish and tear down this character, just because he is a prominent voice in the remain camp (brexit). The daily mail used actual and obvious smear strategies to attack his public opinion, cutting up quotes in unbelievable and outrageous ways. Going so far as taking a joke about his words being put out of context, out of context. The writers know what they are doing and they are intentionally lying and hating others in order to advance their political course. Accusing someone of being a paedophile with the knowledge of your own dishonesty, is completely baffling to me. 

For me personally, Green people are easy going and accessible but I do not see them in any way comparing to Tier 2. A big fat ego dressed up as love and peace, the ego is still so much there, it is still so much capable of hatred and just pure evil. Be careful out there, here are a rebuttal and the article. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6967747/Now-Ukip-candidate-said-wouldnt-rape-Labour-MP-says-OK-sexually-abuse-boys.html#comments

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

The difference between green and yellow is massive. There's a reason yellow is called tier 2, it's a qualitative leap in consciousness, in your relationship to reality.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

I would say Sargon is Orange. He's an Atheist and Materialist. 

The media are scumbags.... and tools for the powers that be, that do not want Youtube as threatening their political interests. Probably like the Mafia it's nothing personal, only the destruction of a potentially brighter future.

Since when is the Daily Mail green?  It's a tabloid.

Left-wing devils see right-wing bias in Truth. Right-wing devils see left-wing bias in Truth.

Green devils see Blue devilry in Truth? Maybe.

Sargon is Orange, not Yellow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Freakyboo said:

Since when is the Daily Mail green?  It's a tabloid.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sargon is Orange, not Yellow.

Definitely. And almost only orange. Atheist, scientifically minded, classic liberal, huge freedom advocate. 

No surprise that progressives are calling him nazi and all that BS. 

Green has the problem of mixing stage blue and orange together. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Generationally I see it this way. 

Millennials: A mess of Red to (Green). Fragmented Society.
Boomers: As Orange AND (Blue or Green). Split society.
Pre WW2: Blue - Orange. A Regression from Victorian.
Pre WW1:  Orange - Blue. Victorian
Pre Victorian: Blue - Orange.
Pre Napoleonic: Blue.
Pre Renaissance: Blue - Red.

----------------------------- Bulk of the World Below.

Pre Roman: Red-Blue.
Pre Greek: Red.
Pre Mesopotamian Red - Purple.

----------------
Tribal Purple - Red.

@RichardY

8 minutes ago, RichardY said:

Generationally I see it this way. 

Millennials: A mess of Red to (Green). Fragmented Society.
Boomers: As Orange AND (Blue or Green). Split society.
Pre WW2: Blue - Orange. A Regression from Victorian.
Pre WW1:  Orange - Blue. Victorian
Pre Victorian: Blue - Orange.
Pre Napoleonic: Blue.
Pre Renaissance: Blue - Red.

----------------------------- Bulk of the World Below.

Pre Roman: Red-Blue.
Pre Greek: Red.
Pre Mesopotamian Red - Purple.

----------------
Tribal Purple - Red.

Zoomers watch Tik Tok that automatically makes them catatonic and brain dead

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

In Leo's spiral dynamic video, he says something along the lines of you have to be fully immersed in one stage to move onto the next, and I feel like I've gone from orange/blue to orange/yellow. I just didn't like the idea of being green, almost seemed like a step down in terms of awareness, just kinda attacking people all the time. I could absolutely be wrong in my very short description of stage green and there's more to green than just that, I simply just don't like the idea of green, with that being said though I recently have developed a genuine want to reduce my carbon footprint, and just reduce the amount of damage I personally do to the earth. So I have a couple of green values, but from what I see of green in terms of politics and how defensive they are I guess? I don't like green, whilst writing this comment I've decided I'm definitely gonna watch Leo's video again, see if I can get some more positive opinions on green

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

There are actual Sargon fans on a forum about raising consciousness? I'd look for a better source of information than someone who supports Trump to "trigger the liberals", who made fun of the death of a protester in the Charlottesville rally, who tells a woman he "wouldn't even rape her", who is called a great entry point into the alt-right by Richard Spencer himself. I'm not making a political argument, I'm making a suggestion not to follow someone who fails to be a decent human being.

44 minutes ago, kindayellow said:

I just didn't like the idea of being green, almost seemed like a step down in terms of awareness, just kinda attacking people all the time. I could absolutely be wrong in my very short description of stage green and there's more to green than just that, I simply just don't like the idea of green, with that being said though I recently have developed a genuine want to reduce my carbon footprint, and just reduce the amount of damage I personally do to the earth. So I have a couple of green values, but from what I see of green in terms of politics and how defensive they are I guess? I don't like green, whilst writing this comment I've decided I'm definitely gonna watch Leo's video again, see if I can get some more positive opinions on green

Lol!

OF COURSE you don't like the idea of being Green. Which is precisely the obstacle which keeps you from the higher stages. You cannot get to Yellow unless you first fully appreciate the beauty, value, and joy of Green.

Green is still your shadow which you have not yet explored and integrated because you are prejudiced against it. Of course you want to jump right over it into Yellow. But that would be too easy and you would miss the important lessons which you deny at Green.

just kinda attacking people all the time

That is not Green. That's your biased interpretation of Green based off watching too much Youtube stage Orange prejudice against Green. That prejudice has infected your mind to the point where you cannot see Green clearly.

Watch out for people on Youtube who demonize and strawman Green, not having themselves risen to Green's level of self-awareness.

You have to be very careful to distinguish critiques of Green from below vs from above. Green does have some legit critiques against it, but NOT the stage Orange critiques from below like those of Jordan Peterson, Sargon, Sam Harris, Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin, PragerU, Stefan Molyneux, the alt-right, Red Pill, MGTOW, incels, anti-SJWs, etc. Those are all critiques of Green from below.

Stage Yellow analysis is virtually non-existent on Youtube so you don't even know what it looks or sounds like.

7 Years worth of Solar energy used in 1 day!( to the later half of the video, I think) All those millions of years building up fossil fuels, gives the illusion of a potential Green society. 

If society went Agrarian(Permacultural), and away from Industrial Agriculture. That would neutralise stage Red from the World. And help repair the eco-system. Stage orange might not like it. The only other alternative unless algae feed/soylent green becomes viable, is the mass death of people imho. Soil degradation and salinity. Plus the oil and technological sophistication to maintain it. Cows don't get milked, their organs explode.

1 hour ago, kindayellow said:

I just didn't like the idea of being green

To love another so deeply you melt and become love

To appreciate creativity so deeply tears appear in your eyes

To explore ones emotions and connect to others in deep and meaningful ways

To see beauty in diverse manifestations

To be in awe of your own right-brain activity

To feel inter-connection between one's mind, body and spirit

To frolic and laugh with others beyond words

To allow the intellectual mind and analysis to rest and fully immerse oneself in the beauty of the moment

These are all core components of Green. The depth and quality of the human experience is sooo much deeper than Orange. All those youtube videos of Orange demonizing Green is giving you a distorted view of the essence of Green. Orange is in the head. Green is in the heart. Take the long journey from your head to your heart. Immerse yourself there. The embodiment of Green is absolutely wonderful. . . My transition out of Orange was much easier than my transition out of Green. After my first few direct experiences of Green, I was like "Wait a minute, I get to trade in Orange for this? Sign me up!". It's a no-brainer.

@Serotoninluv i really appreciate that, all of that does sound appealing

@Leo Gura and also I totally agree with you, I've been rejecting green, and aware of rejecting it, funnily enough when I was watching through your spiral Dynamics video the entire way through blue to orange I was like oh my God this is amazing, everything was so true, and I got to green... And I just immediately rejected all the good things you were saying about green and ultimately forgot a lot of what you said in the video out of ignorance, time to give it another go:)

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

8 hours ago, kindayellow said:

I've been rejecting green

Resistance is futile, human.

@kindayellow So it goes. People in Tier 1 are generally not going to react kindly to the Spiral because it means they are not at the top, the way they like to imagine themselves to be.

Imagine how it must feel for a Christian fundamentalist to realize he is closer to the bottom than the top! This would be totally unacceptable for the ego to admit, so it will immediately reject the whole Spiral model. Tier 2 is totally outside it's reality. It cannot be imagined or even taken as a goal. It just registers as blank.