7thLetter

What would you do with $10,000 right now?

19 posts in this topic

If someone gave you $10K right now, what would you do with it? Spend it? Invest it? Save it? Start a business?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Book a spot at a 5-MeO-DMT ceremony #priorities #spiritualgoals xD

But seriously, I would invest it in developing my career capital. Living off the money and learning new skills, or attending a few conferences and making meaningful connections, etc. Anything that would enable me to earn more in the future and have a bigger impact on my life purpose.

Edited by Girzo

@Girzo I'd definitely do the same. In fact its basically what I'm doing now, although a lot of the time I just have money sitting in the bank and I just need to acquire the knowledge first before I touch it. And I mean the last part you mentioned. 5-Meo-DMT ceremony comes after getting my financial situation handled :)

@David Hammond I can think of a lot of things to do with $10K, especially ways to potentially use it to make you more money.

@Fatemeh 2025? where can I find your plane tickets and low cost living spaces? xD

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

11 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

@Girzo I'd definitely do the same. In fact its basically what I'm doing now, although a lot of the time I just have money sitting in the bank and I just need to acquire the knowledge first before I touch it. And I mean the last part you mentioned. 5-Meo-DMT ceremony comes after getting my financial situation handled :)

@David Hammond I can think of a lot of things to do with $10K, especially ways to potentially use it to make you more money.

@Fatemeh 2025? where can I find your plane tickets and low cost living spaces? xD

Hi, why do you say the 5-Meo-DMT ceremony comes after getting your financial situation handled? Just curious... 

@Fountainbleu Currently in my life I’m working on handling my finances first before going deep into spirituality.

In the past I tried to juggle the two, pursuing success and spirituality, but it seems like it wasn’t working out. Especially when the theory and the community say stuff like “money won’t make you happy.” I get it 100% but you need to get your basic needs fulfilled before pursuing higher values.

Also I have the belief that 5-Meo-DMT will show me some deep truths that it would kill my productivity. Maybe I might come to the realization that life is pointless, everything is god so why even try? I’m at my highest level of productivity right now in my life so I better make good use of it first before anything else.

@7thLetter  

I hear you. I'm in the same boat. Although it's often said you need to fix your inside first before the outside gets better; or your outter is a reflection of your inner... so it's kinda like a catch 22. *Check out this angel number that came to me today in the attached image. Getting these angel messages ALL THE FRICKIN TIME. 

And yes i feel the same about 5MEODMT. I'm trying to get my financial straighten out but I'm afraid I just won't care after doing it. 

Screenshot_2019-04-30-10-54-29-465_com.android.chrome.png

@Fountainbleu I get it but it's not necessary to focus on spirituality first in order to be rich and successful. Success is all about practicality. You won't achieve success just by directly focusing on spirituality. I can name hundreds of people who are "successful" without doing any deep spiritual work. After 3-4 years of focusing on what Leo talks about, I've developed a good inner game already, but that hasn't directly got me to where I want to be in terms of achieving any of the material aspects of life. So at this point, a lot of it is just a distraction to me. And think about it, which one would get you closer to obtaining materialistic success, doing psychedelics, sitting and doing nothing everyday, or working on building your business and your skills? Both takes time, and its about investing your time wisely.

40 minutes ago, Fountainbleu said:

Although it's often said you need to fix your inside first before the outside gets better; or your outter is a reflection of your inner... so it's kinda like a catch 22.

I understand that as well, but I don't think that means its about going deep into spiritual work. In my opinion its more about doing the practical psychological work. Listening and doing what basic self-help teaches you, the stuff that Jim Rohn or Tony Robbins talks about. In order to handle your money well, you need to work on your money psychology, which is different from spiritual work.

I still do meditation though as a regular habit, I do about 30mins+ each day, 45mins+ on the weekends. And that's about it, I won't go deep into psychedelics and all that at the moment.

I would use as much of it as possible to help homeless people and those in need, buy them healthy food, buy them some good books on spirituality and consciousness so they hopefully find themselves and feel more home wherever they are. I'd probably only use 5 - 10% on myself, i don't really need money, i am wealthy in my heart/soul. A little bit goes a long way, i keep things simple and go with the flow and life works for me because i always trust the universe for the greater good.

Having absolute trust in the natural flow of life has been one of my greatest findings.

Here is a good affirmation you can use and hopefully imbue into your subconscious: Life is always rigged in my favor.

This saying has surprised me even more as i became an adult as ever since i was a kid i always thought i was the only one who thought this way then i found RUMI had wrote a similar quote on it long before i was present on this earth.

With Love & Light

Namaste!

B R E A T H E

@pluto I like that affirmation, thanks for sharing!

You can split it in thirds - invest, spend & save 

I would use that extra money and start building my Infrastructure and start going to my career field and start traveling and networking with other successful people that are doing the same thing you’re doing and start chipping away on your life purpose.

Take sabbatical from current 9-5 for next 12 months to put more focus into my life purpose. And probably some would go towards a bit of backpacking ^_^

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@7thLetter I would help those who can't afford to buy Leo's Life Purpose Course. It would cover about 40 people. 

Put it in the bank, slowly allocate small portions of it into assets with potential, and into a small business.

Put aside a certain percentage for charity, do it first.

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

I would buy enlightenment hehehe

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless