clouffy

Average IQ of actualised.org followers?

25 posts in this topic

-----EGO TRAP AHEAD-----

Are we a little smarter/ deeper than the average joe?

does understanding nonduality/ concepts which leo talks about require a high IQ?

Am I smart?

tho sadhguru talks about everyone having equal capability in looking inwards,

but when you look at those gurus, and people who "understand", they seem to have that special kind of something in the way they carry themselves

:ph34r: 

hehehe

12 minutes ago, clouffy said:

tho sadhguru talks about everyone having equal capability in looking inwards

If that is true, why did Sadhguru need 2 lifetimes of practice?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah I think certain personality types are more inquisitive about existential and metaphysical questions. 

If you look at the Myers Briggs

16-personalities test then there is a personality trait called Intuitive vs Observant...I think the Inuitive trait definitely plays a role...

Screenshot_20190424-005933_Chrome.jpg

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Leo Gura godddammit, why is he tricking us then?

100% certain he said we are equal in looking inwards (there is a video on youtube of him saying exactly that - 

02:26

Every human being has come with the same possibility

02:29

when it comes to the inner dimension.

02:31

It is just left unexplored,

(maybe the trick word is in possibility? man i'm still faithful tho this sounds like a con-artist lmao)

but if i were honest i would say being able to make the quantum leap/ shift in consciousness requires a certain type of logical intelligence to conceptualise nonduality and untangle "spiritual concepts" using words/ lingustics as an entry point. Even eckhart tolle is quite intelligent and philosophical.

Maybe "buddhi" is also a key ingredient in spirituality...

Edited by clouffy

@Adam M interesting! where can i get those test results?

also, can you be intensely spiritual/ curious/ open/ have a concern about existential things AND be super agreeable? #paradox (not so much?)

10 minutes ago, clouffy said:

@Leo Gura godddammit, why is he tricking us then?

You are tricking yourself.

All spiritual sayings require proper interpretation within the proper context.

He is not necessarily saying what you think he is saying.

10 minutes ago, clouffy said:

being able to make the quantum leap/ shift in consciousness requires a certain type of logical intelligence to conceptualise nonduality and untangle "spiritual concepts" using words/ lingustics as an entry point.

No, almost the opposite. 

All that nonduality requires is to shut off the mind and sit in silence and concentrate for long periods of time.

Concepts and thinking are the #1 obstacle.

Sitting in silence and not thinking is not so easy if you are addicted to thinking (which everyone is).

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@clouffy take the test at

16personalities.com

Having the intuitive trait does not mean that you do not care about the outside world...

I guess it just means that you prefer to use your mental energy for certain things as opposed to others.

Read up on it at 16personalities.com

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Leo Gura so what is your interpretation in what sadhguru has said in the video, that we have equal possibilities?

3 hours ago, clouffy said:

@Leo Gura so what is your interpretation in what sadhguru has said in the video, that we have equal possibilities?

I think it doesn't matter what Leo's interpretation might be, because again, it's gonna have to be filtered by/through our personal interpretations.

That's why direct experience is king.

Edited by Truth Addict

Why are you distracting yourself with these mental self indulgent handjobs

Go do the work

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Intelligence to me is just a willingness to learn. Actual intelligence is so infinitely complex I think it a joke to measure it with an 'IQ'.  

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Actualized.org is a path through intellect. You can be sure that other people with low IQs have accidentally experientialy discovered this stuff and probably without so many obstacles and ego backlash episodes along the way.

Intelligence is incredibly powerful if you first learn to realize on a deep level that you know nothing. Then you can use it properly. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I m above 200, and so all psych told me they are not allowed to test me,

They lacked the growth to push a fair judgement on my mental capacity after judging me above 160, they needed special expert court, and I personally don't care for metaphysical assumption on my so call'd intelligence

I m in the top 0.0001%

talking to me was too instructive, they couldn't handle me properly

Edited by Aeris

If anything IQ seems to measure dorkiness. The higher the IQ score the dorkier the person. 

11 hours ago, clouffy said:

Every human being has come with the same possibility

I think he means what he says. Everyone has the same possibility. That doesn't equal capability. But with the right technology, like yoga, most of the people should be able to fulfill their spiritual goals. Not everyone has access to that technology though, so they lead unfulfilled lives.

@SFRL A lot of times the higher the IQ the lower the social intelligence, that's not always true though, some people are blessed with both or don't have much of either. Life is not always fair.  xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The key to higher intelligence is conductivity ;)

B R E A T H E

9 hours ago, Aeris said:

I m above 200, and so all psych told me they are not allowed to test me,

They lacked the growth to push a fair judgement on my mental capacity after judging me above 160, they needed special expert court, and I personally don't care for metaphysical assumption on my so call'd intelligence

I m in the top 0.0001%

talking to me was too instructive, they couldn't handle me properly

Did high IQ help with overcoming laziness? Are you any more successful with studying or career than people of average IQ?

Where do you feel your advantages?

Does high IQ tie into actual intelligence?

Edited by CreamCat

this thread... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xDxDB| gave me a good laugh

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo