Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

"My Descent into the Alt-Right Pipeline" Good video on internet radicalisation.

288 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Again, you are right and I'll vote accordingly, but I believe that something bigger is going on here. Trump is another Stefan Molyneux. His story doesn't make much sense. He used to be young, handsome and soft spoken. He hired a woman architect for a large project and treated her with respect. He expressed a lot of liberal views in the past. During the primary election he was one of the least terrifying candidates that the Republicans had to choose from. But there is a lot of horrific stuff that he says and does. There are a lot of facts about Trump that just can't be reconciled. 

Because he isn't real.

He's a reflection of ourselves. 

I remember when he was elected, I was furious, stunned, I couldn't sleep. I went in the next day and got passport applications and seriously thought about moving over the border and transitioning to become Canadian. 

Then a couple days later I was filled with a sense of peace. This man is going to fuck things up, he's fucked up the political system badly enough that he's going to awaken the fucking world.

He's really just a beautiful, beautiful man. Perfection. Everything America needs right now in a President. 

Next year I'm guessing that we will probably need something else. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I read a study on this a couple years ago. They asked if poor people in wealthy countries have higher wellness than poor people in poor countries. I forget the main conclusion tho. 

I don’t understand what you mean about how to justify if a poor person is unhappy in a wealthy country.

I haven’t made these types of distinctions. They may have relevance in increasing the overall subjective wellness of the world. Yet on this issue, I’m much more human-centered. I see the human before nationalities, politics, public policy etc.

a poor person in a rich country will get jellous if others get money, especially under the aspect of racism.

13 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

He used to be young, handsome and soft spoken. He hired a woman architect for a large project and treated her with respect. He expressed a lot of liberal views in the past.

He was a con man for most of his life. It's just that power corrupts and makes all personal defects 100x worse.

You have to understand that Trump has manipulated his media image from the very beginning. His whole public image is a thin lie. He's neither successful, nor powerful, nor a good negotiator, nor a good businessman, etc. It's all bullshit spun by his ego.

Also with age ego can get worse. The devil gets absorbed in his own devilry until he is too far gone. Alex Jones is a good example of this.

I agree that Trump is serving his function for the greater ultimate good, in a twisted sort of way. We need someone to show up how ugly Orange can be.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He was a con man for most of his life. It's just that power corrupts and makes all personal defects 100x worse.

You have to understand that Trump has manipulated his media image from the very beginning. This whole public image is a thin lie. He's neither successful, nor powerful, nor good negotiator, nor a good business man, etc. It's all bullshit spun by his ego.

Also with age, ego can get worse.

It gets much worse or it dissolves, I've seen it nearly or completely dissolve in people without any spiritual work or effort on their part. It sometimes happens in people who are naturally loving, ok with just sitting and being still and in people who don't care about power or material things. The other scenario is the "get off my lawn" miserable old guy, which is the role Trump plays for sure.  Except his lawn is the entire United States of America. xD

It's a beautiful illustration of ego. He's a caricature of ego.  He's enlightening the world. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

14 minutes ago, now is forever said:

a poor person in a rich country will get jellous if others get money, especially under the aspect of racism.

I think it would be common for abused individuals and abused social groups to be resentful toward their abusers. I would be.

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It gets much worse or it dissolves, I've seen it nearly or completely dissolve in people without any spiritual work or effort on their part. It sometimes happens in people who are naturally loving, ok with just sitting and being still and in people who don't care about power or material things. The other scenario is the "get off my lawn" miserable old guy, which is the role Trump plays for sure.  Except his lawn is the entire United States of America. xD

It's a beautiful illustration of ego. He's a caricature of ego.  He's enlightening the world. 

it’s good that he does that for you :)

i‘m not so sure about the world though...

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

it’s good that he does that for you :)

i‘m not so sure about the world though...

xD Aww, I thought you enjoyed our reconciliation with Melania? 

I enjoyed it. Tremendously. 

With nonduality you win bigly. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think it would be common for abused individuals and abused social groups to be resentful toward their abusers. I would be.

huh, no now i don’t get you... i mean you where talking about the money african americans who’s forefathers where brought to the us as slaves should recive, but th problems in poor towns exist now and they might only see that they get money for something they didn’t do. i‘m just saying that to win poor people over it’s really about general social equality, don’t let them go empty.

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

xD Aww, I thought you enjoyed our reconciliation with Melania? 

I enjoyed it. Tremendously. 

With nonduality you win bigly. 

haha yeah but i‘m not the world you know, i just mimikri around it...:ph34r:

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

i‘m just saying that to win poor people over it’s really about general social equality, don’t let them go empty.

I think general social equality is important as well. Evening social equality through wealth redistribution is one aspect of that. Yet there are other aspects such as power redistribution.

@Leo Gura Through many of your posts you talk about the evolution from Orange to Green and essentially how liberals are Green in their advocating for social welfare policies. Do you see any of this as Orange just taking advantage of and pretending to be Green? Maybe this is the skeptic in me but it seems like creating a system of more and more government provided benefits just builds a voter base and gives the democratic party power. My thought is that the every day liberal citizens have genuine intentions, but those in power just use these Green ideals for their own selfish benefits like Orange does with many Blue values. 

When I was moving from Stage Green to Stage Yellow I went through a short period where I really resonated with Conservativism.  It's like my Ego-Mind needed to re-integrate with my Stage Green Shadow, including but not limited to re-integrating Conservativism. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

So intolerant! stop masturbating your ego! there isnt a forced migration agenda. There isnt a Kalergi plan. TV advertising promoting racial mixing are just your own projections. Elites blaming white man for genre violence? ah these are conspiracy theories. Refugees raping white woman are just fake news. You need to meditate more and go vegan!

9 minutes ago, Moreira said:

So intolerant! stop masturbating your ego! there isnt a forced migration agenda. There isnt a Kalergi plan. TV advertising promoting racial mixing are just your own projections. Elites blaming white man for genre violence? ah these are conspiracy theories. Refugees raping white woman are just fake news. You need to meditate more and go vegan!

sounds like a smoothie...are you sure you can mix that all together?

going vegan could help you not putting too much meat inside.

it‘s really interesting how i use fake not for news.

Edited by now is forever

This is what happened when you try to separate spirituality from it's roots... 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If blacks in America received $30 trillion dollars in reparations for slavery (which is just one estimate of the damage done during slavery), the IQ gap would disappear. That's my empirical claim. It could be tested. But of course the whole point is that no one wants to test it. The whole point of the IQ race debate is to deny that blacks are economically abused. The ego wants to blame it on their "inferior genetics", rap music, drugs, sex, black culture, laziness, etc.

The economic unfairness is deliberately overlooked. Because it's too true to admit! It's too much responsibility. What white ego wants to admit that blacks in America incurred $30 trillion dollars worth of abuse? It's too outrageous to admit.

The amazing thing is that blacks have as high an IQ as they do, given the amount of abuse they incurred. A 10 point IQ difference is very small given the historical context and their economic situation.

Hell, one easy way to remove the black IQ gap is to simply change the way we fund public schools. Make all our public schools evenly funded rather than basing the funding off local real estate taxes. This would equalize funding for school in regions with low real estate values. This one change alone could equalize the IQ gap. But no one wants to implement it because it means whites will lose their best schools.

See, blaming genetics is very convenient because then it means we don't have to make any tough policy changes. The ego abuses a victim out of selfishness, then it blame the victim's genetics. This way the ego can feel righteous and superior while it keeps behaving like the selfish devil that it is. The whole purpose of the ego is to prevent honest self-reflection. The devil cannot look himself in the mirror, so he covers up all the mirrors.

LEO, I think you may have a really huge left wing bias.

Here is another perspective to consider:

Maybe it's not about the money but about consciousness and mentality in general? Maybe it's enough of the victim mentality? There are black Americans like Candace Owens who are actually supporting Trump and don't see themselves as victims.  The Democractic Party sure likes to put ideas into the heads of the Black Americans that they are powerless victims, in order to get their votes.

Enough is enough of victimhood  - those Black Americans today living in US today are NOT victims.

Also, I am not a fan of Trump, but I can clearly see how the mainstream media trashed him, and how it backfired on them. To say that he is portrayed accurately by the media is very laughable.

5 hours ago, whoareyou said:

Enough is enough of victimhood  - those Black Americans today living in US today are NOT victims

Yes and no. If black americans today are only a handful of generations removed from slavery, Jim Crow laws, KKK, lynchings, etc. that emotional trauma still exists. This doesn't just go away. Imagine knowing one of your relatives was brutally beaten to death after being a slave for decades. That is some spiritual pain that doesn't just vanish, same thing with holocaust survivors and their descendants. 

@whoareyou you are falling into the trap of social injustice victimhood. ask yourself who plays the victim to what kind of injustice? it’s really liberating and eye opening! yes enough with victimhood, put a lign under it, pay what the forefathers owe and close the books with it.

and then have a look if there are really no victims and no offenders anymore.

Edited by now is forever

8 hours ago, whoareyou said:

LEO, I think you may have a really huge left wing bias.

Here is another perspective to consider:

Maybe it's not about the money but about consciousness and mentality in general? Maybe it's enough of the victim mentality? There are black Americans like Candace Owens who are actually supporting Trump and don't see themselves as victims.  The Democractic Party sure likes to put ideas into the heads of the Black Americans that they are powerless victims, in order to get their votes.

Enough is enough of victimhood  - those Black Americans today living in US today are NOT victims.

Also, I am not a fan of Trump, but I can clearly see how the mainstream media trashed him, and how it backfired on them. To say that he is portrayed accurately by the media is very laughable.

It's not about playing victim, it's about recognizing systemic inequalities which are de-harmonizing society and creating needless suffering.

It's not just black people who are hurt by it. When people are not treated fairly, they then lash out and we all suffer the consequences collectively.

What I am saying actually requires taking responsibility for the systemic inequalities in our government. It is irresponsible to call people who were economically and racially oppressed for 200 years "victims". That is gaslighting. That's exactly like beating your wife and then telling her, "Oh, stop crying. Stop playing the victim here. It's all just a state of mind. Think positive." That's the definition of devilry.

There are real material inequalities at work here. You're not appreciating the systemic downstream effects of slavery and racism. It doesn't just fix itself in 50 years.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, whoareyou said:

The victim and victim-caller game is a different dynamic than the underlying systemic inequality. They are related, yet also distinct. The victim vs victim caller dynamic is an expression of the underlying systemic inequality. If the underlying systemic inequality dissolved, the victim vs. victim-caller dynamic would also gradually dissolve (in this area). Yet of course, this would involve a lot of resistance and victim vs. victim-caller dynamics would arise in other areas. 

Those with the advantages will want to control the narrative within the victim - not victim narrative. That allows the underlying systemic inequalities to remain unaddressed. That control is a privilege/power of the advantaged.