Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

"My Descent into the Alt-Right Pipeline" Good video on internet radicalisation.

288 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Moreira said:

I can talk about the case of Europe. Before the migration boom it was rare to see black and arabic people. Maybe in the countries with colonial tradition like France and UK you could see blacks and indians, but less than 1%. So you cant blame slavery, and cannot accpet the victim mentality theory. The majority of slaves serving aristocracy in the european imperial era merged into mixing with whites having mulatto descendence or just died. Theres nothing to repair.

Actually with the planned mass migration by the leftist elites, most of them come from africa, where they never were slaves.

Id say today its a positive discrimination towards them. With the questionable argument of " they come from a different culture and we need to be tolerants" the most goodie-goodie countries like Sweden, Germany, Belgium are tolering everything from them.

Positive discrimination may include: free rent for migrants, free homes, total impunity in front of the law, raping and murdering with ridiculous consequences, the police recieve orders to NO NOTHING against them. All I said is true.

Sweden is the experiment you can look to see that integration is not possible. They make guettos (NO-Zones for the police).

Thats why the alt right is rising in the world. Locals get abused, the laws arent the same for everybody, injustice is what makes people so angry.

that’s just ridiculous. i‘ve never been to sweden yet, but it’s not everywhere in europe like that. you also bring about these weird conspiracy theories and seem to ventriloquist what i heard from other puppets. 

the kalergi plan is a conspiracy theory, that doesn’t need to look further than brown at any colour of the rainbow.

Edited by now is forever

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

One question I often ask myself is if I have a stronger desire to be right and protect my beliefs or if I have a stronger desire to observe the underlying nature of my thoughts / beliefs and expand my awareness. When I am honest with myself, sometimes the answer is the former.

It’s one of the hardest things to do in consciousness work and something I am still working on. Leo explains in very well in his 65 keys to a good life video

In my opinion, this is a real epidemic in our society. People getting "destroyed" in debates or getting grouped together and stigmatized. Both in the left, and the right. We should not only look into solving this problem for ourselves, but also look outward. 

@Andreas I don't care if you disagree with me. But, continuing to make hasty conclusions at what I said and what others said gets nowhere. And then you namecall ppl "cult." Excessively debating with ppl takes the thread nowhere. This is called spamming. We're not getting anywhere.

let‘s discuss what stigmata means. because there are different forms of stigmatization, the stigmata we put on others to make them visible and put all our hate on them, like the star of david and the stigmata we put on our selves like the swastika. 

yes there is definitely stigmatisation some wear it even with pride.

but to show a hidden swastika to the publik is only taking the veil off, of the selfstigmatization of another.

it‘s funny how they have the same keywords all over europe. they don’t even need to wear a sign. in europe it’s not called alt right it’s called nazi.

Edited by now is forever

8 minutes ago, Andreas said:

In my opinion, this is a real epidemic in our society. People getting "destroyed" in debates or getting grouped together and stigmatized. Both in the left, and the right. We should not only look into solving this problem for ourselves, but also look outward. 

I’ve found that I first need to introspect my individual consciousness as a higher priority. If I have a distorted lens, I will not see reality clearly - it will be distorted.

What you propose at the collective conscious level takes a very high level of awareness, maturity and skill. 

Have you ever really watched the inclination in yourself to play the devil's advocate? It's so strong. 

When someone says something to us and they are SO SURE that they are right, something rises up in us and we want to show them that they are wrong.

We inherently know that any firm position isn't truth, that it's utter bullshit. But, instead of recognizing that fact, accepting it and being still with it, we become it's opposite so that we can strengthen our own egos to oppose it. 

In the end, no one is really wrong and no one is really right. No one even wins the argument. There's no angel and there's no devil. They are both you. You can't be the devils advocate, you are the devil.

If you're going to have a political discussion just go into it knowing that you're having an argument with yourself. If you enjoy that kind of thing, go right ahead. If it's making you angry, ask why you're angry with yourself. 

@Serotoninluv Collective consciousness and individual consciousness is another duality. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Serotoninluv Collective consciousness and individual consciousness is another duality. 

Of course it is. Various contexts may arise. If someone asks me a question about algebra in English, I'll do my best to help them with algebra. Talking about calculus in Chinese wouldn't be very helpful.

@Serotoninluv You statement just felt defeating to me, I'm sorry if i projected that. Truly if you can enlighten yourself and you can enlighten the world. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Key Elements said:

@Andreas I don't care if you disagree with me. But, continuing to make hasty conclusions at what I said and what others said gets nowhere. And then you namecall ppl "cult." Excessively debating with ppl takes the thread nowhere. This is called spamming. We're not getting anywhere.

I did not call out anyone. I called out your and other peoples behaviour. I think it's cultish. If you disagree with that then look at why I said so and explain why it's wrong. If you feel I am guilty of "spamming" for having an argument then you should be calling out the people I am having an argument with as well. I do consider peoples point of view but it does not mean I hold the same context. That is the reason for why I am having a discussion with them.

@Andreas Are you even aware that you took whatever I said at Leo wayyyyy out of context and proportion? I'm not interested in having a debate with you because of your hasty conclusion and projection at me. Not interested. Not interested in wasting my time. End of discussion.

Just now, Key Elements said:

@Andreas Are you even aware that you took whatever I said at Leo wayyyyy out of context and proportion? I'm not interested in having a debate with you because of your hasty conclusion and projection at me. Not interested. Not interested in wasting my time. End of discussion.

Well nobody is forcing you to talk to me. I disagree with your statement that I took what you said out of context. If you want to change my mind you would have to convince me through reason. 

3 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Well nobody is forcing you to talk to me. I disagree with your statement that I took what you said out of context. If you want to change my mind you would have to convince me through reason. 

No, I'm not interested in changing your mind. I didn't say that. You could stay where you are.

1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

No, I'm not interested in changing your mind. I didn't say that. You could stay where you are.

Yes. What I said was "IF you want to change my mind you would have to convince me through reason". 

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

@SerotoninluvTruly if you can enlighten yourself and you can enlighten the world. 

If I could transmit it I would. Yet I don't know how. I'm trying to get better at it. My mind-body is conditioned to be a "teacher". I can transmit so many things - yet there are things I cannot transmit. And there is a deep aching and yearning inside of me because of that. There is nothing I'd rather give in this thread than the key to unlock the trap. At times it's like seeing someone stuck in a bear trap that they are unaware of. Yet they want to argue about what's the best cat litter on the market as they writhe in suffering. 

Sometimes I try to communicate something and it just doesn't come out quite right and received quite right. I'm trying to observe that and develop better communication skills. In the area of consciousness work, I consider myself average communicator at this point. I don't get the sense talking about nonduality would help here. Yet, I could be wrong. Whatever helps, I'm all for. . . 

@Andreas Just wanted to say that I think it's also rude to go around calling ppl "cult" for no reason. That's all I want to say at you.

8 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@Andreas Just wanted to say that I think it's also rude to go around calling ppl "cult" for no reason. That's all I want to say at you.

Well that's not what I did at all. I pointed at something you did and called it cultish. I also didn't do it for no reason which I pointed out. Talk about misinterpreting and pulling things out of context. 

37 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

If I could transmit it I would. Yet I don't know how. I'm trying to get better at it. My mind-body is conditioned to be a "teacher". I can transmit so many things - yet there are things I cannot transmit. And there is a deep aching and yearning inside of me because of that. There is nothing I'd rather give in this thread than the key to unlock the trap. At times it's like seeing someone stuck in a bear trap that they are unaware of. Yet they want to argue about what's the best cat litter on the market as they writhe in suffering.

Sometimes I try to communicate something and it just doesn't come out quite right and received quite right. I'm trying to observe that and develop better communication skills. In the area of consciousness work, I consider myself average communicator at this point.

I came here to this forum a few weeks ago with the intention of teaching people. I had basically given up on Leo's videos and thought that he was way out to lunch. I wanted to help people to know what I knew. I wanted to tell them how great Abraham Hicks was and how Eckhart Tolle had changed my life. I wanted to tell them that Osho was a total piece of crap spiritual teacher, psychedelics were dangerous and that they were mislead. The more I tried to teach people and tried to change their minds the more they graciously or rudely made me aware of things I didn't know. When I started making youtube videos I found out that a lot of the things that came out of my mouth weren't true but I had held them as beliefs and as soon as I said them with the purpose of someone else hearing them, I knew they were false. The whole experience was a total mind fuck. This forum and what I had learned from Leo's videos in the past four years all came together and gave me a breaththrough. I didn't even know what was possible. There ARE levels of conciousness. Leo was right all along! I thought I was it already. 

You're the one in the bear trap. :x Just be a student again for a little while. It's ok. The student and teacher are one. it's ok to get what you want and what you need. You really really want out of that bear trap. Stop biting people and let them free you. You think they are trying to hurt you, you think it will hurt, it will just for a moment but then you'll be free. 

Maybe if you let me free you, I'll free myself too. If you won't do it for you, do it for me. 

Edited by mandyjw

10 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@Andreas Just so that you're aware: you're not in a cult. :)

It's not about "being in a cult" or "not being in a cult". It's about cultiness. It's a spectrum, not black and white. Another thing is you don't really know if you are in a cult or if you aren't. But that's not really the issue here. A group of people who exhibit signs of cultlike behaviour is what I see as the problem. And that is, at least in my view, what we are dealing with. 

Edited by Andreas

@Andreas It's ok. At your point, you are not even aware that there are differences between me and let's say Leo. That's why you think that "we all look alike and behave alike" just for the sake of your opinion. Cult is an extreme word. It's tribalism stage red. Nah, I don't see it happening here. xD