Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

"My Descent into the Alt-Right Pipeline" Good video on internet radicalisation.

288 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Even though you were referring to a spectrum, the word "cult/cultish" refers to similarities, not differences. And, when I was talking to Leo, we were disagreeing. There were no similarities.

Yes. They refer to similarities within your behaviour, which I see as worthy of strong criticism. There was a similarity in the way you, him and many other people on here constantly dismiss anyone who disagrees with your opinion without explaining anything. Also known as stonewalling. 

4 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I don't know how you came up with this topic (or theme). This was not even the topic. It's like you made it up. The main idea or theme of what I was trying to communicate with Leo was Spirial Dynamics and non-duality and how actualized.org could impliment/teach these topics better.

The main theme is not the issue here. The term is irrelevant. The issue is how you choose to communicate with your consumers. Many of them even pay you money and buy the life purpose course. 

@Andreas What are you afraid of happening? From stigmatizing the world because it's too "unconscious"? What are you afraid that would lead to? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Andreasyou're taking what I said way off topic again. It's irrelevant and pointless to continue. End of discussion.

Helpful quote:

6ac41b696434311a936895a135e5b6a9.jpg

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@Andreas What are you afraid of happening? From stigmatizing the world because it's too "unconscious"? What are you afraid that would lead to? 

Oh you don't know that and you will not understand that even if I explain it to you because you are too unconscious to be reasoned with. Sorry! :/ 

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Andreas I understand your view. We are not connecting and resonating. I’m not suggesting you are less than me. We are on different frequencies. As if we are speaking two different languages. 

Yes. We have two radically different opinions. You don't know if you are right, I don't know If I am right. The way we find that out is through a discussion built upon reason. Not through me telling you you are a devil and you telling me I am deeply unconscious. So far your arguments have in my view not stood up to any scrutiny. I might be wrong, but I am happy to be convinced otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Oh you don't know that and you will not understand that even if I explain it to you because you are too unconscious to be reasoned with. Sorry! :/ 

Oh sweetie. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. :x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

27 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Yes. We have two radically different opinions. You don't know if you are right, I don't know If I am right. The way we find that out is through a discussion built upon reason. Not through me telling you you are a devil and you telling me I am deeply unconscious. So far your arguments have in my view not stood up to any scrutiny. I might be wrong, but I am happy to be convinced otherwise. 

How can we communicate on two different frequencies? How can we communicate speaking two different languages?

I never said you were a devil or unconscious.