Inliytened1

It's a Giant Mind

104 posts in this topic

Those of us who have awakened and those of us that are idealists, many of whom grew up believing in the materialist paradigm, know from direct experience that reality is a giant mind.  Those that have not directly experienced mysticism still believe it too.

But how amazing would it be if there was this door and on the other side of the door one could walk through and see the Truth.  See what is real.  In other words they could open this door and they would be enlightened.

I often dream of a door like this where if only it existed the materialists would see for themselves that this is real.  That reality is a mind.  

Oh but to dream! (No pun intended!)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Each human is like a neurotransmitter within the giant mind.

@Serotoninluv that's very eloquent i like that a lot :)

Or we are an idea within the mind.  But at the same time we are the mind itself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Each human is like a neurotransmitter within the giant mind.

All life forms are.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Serotoninluv Or we are an idea within the mind.  But at the same time we are the mind itself.

Yep ?? 

7 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

All life forms are.

Yep.

Humans are so. . . human-centric. My experience communicating with trees within the giant mind  didn’t go over very well - so I thought I’d shoot for a three-pointer rather than going for another half-court shot. ? 

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Reality ends up being reality. ?

Inescapable ??

38 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But how amazing would it be if there was this door and on the other side of the door one could walk through and see the Truth.  See what is real.  In other words they could open this door and they would be enlightened.

I often dream of a door like this where if only it existed the materialists would see for themselves that this is real.  That reality is a mind.  

Such a door exists. It's called 5-MeO-DMT.

The problem is, most ego-minds are too terrified to walk through such a door. They cannot help themselves. Their ignorance is too deep.

The best way to hide an amazing thing from everyone is to make it too good to be true. Then no one will bother to try it under the assumption that nothing can really be as good as that.

Therein lies the whole tragedy of our situation. We are in heaven but we insist on creating our own hell.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Inliytened1 @Serotoninluv  I raise Angelfish from eggs to full grown as a hobbie and it's amazing to watch how conscious awareness first awakens into a life form and seemlessly interacts with the enviroment (the giant mind) exchanging information at all times.

@cetus56 I wonder if there are Devilfish ;)

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What is that which thinks that everything is one giant mind?

It’s post-intellectual.

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It’s post-intellectual.

What is that which thinks that something is post-intellectual?

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What is that which thinks that something is post-intellectual?

Yes, I understand. All of that “what thinks. . .? “ is “within” something more expansive that is post-intellectual / conceptual. You would need to walk through “the door” to see that.

I am merely entering the human conscious level of thought to communicate  that which lies beyond thought.

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes, I understand. All of that is “within” something more expansive that is post-intellectual / conceptual. You would need to walk through “the door” to see that.

I am merely entering the human dimension of thought to communicate  that which lies beyond thought.

It's thought that says everything is one giant mind or that something is post intellectual, no?  What else speaks in such a way?  Does being have a mouth and speak things are like this or that?  One has to transcend the Mind.  That doesn't mean anything changes with the Mind, what it means is you don't get trapped by the Mind.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Therein lies the whole tragedy of our situation. We are in heaven but we insist on creating our own hell.

@Leo Gura The key is to find the right key that opens that door. It's a quite elusive key though. It comes and goes so easily.

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Leo Gura The key is to find the right key that opens that door. It's a quite elusive key though. It comes and goes so easily.

Being doesn't have a door.  That's why in Zen it's called the gateless gate.  To assume being has a door is to already be off track.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's thought that says everything is one giant mind or that something is post rational, no?  What else speaks in such a way? 

That is how it appears on the human conscious level of thought. If you want to find out about collective conscious you need to transcend humanness and go to that collective conscious state. 

@Joseph Maynor The stench of Zenliness is strong with you ;)