Wekz

Enlighting the masses

14 posts in this topic

I was thinking about how to 'Enlighten' the masses and if its even possible. History has shown us that every time someone has tried it, it failed terribly. Even when Enlightend masters like Jesus and the Buda tried to do it, it ended up as an religion, witch has the countereffect to its original goals. And even after all this attempts humanity hasnt evolved mutch. Maybe because its sutch a personal and individual process? I was wondering maybe only the few have the 'privilege' to attain this state? Or is it only a matter of more time, when humanity evolves as a whole? Like in the spital dynamics system?

3 minutes ago, Wekz said:

I was thinking about how to 'Enlighten' the masses and if its even possible.

not possible.

find who you are and live a great LIFE.

unborn Truth

See, the problem is, every force in nature has a countervailing force. So the force of enlightening others will be countered by the force of ignorance and devilry.

Key insight: people are not awake because they don't want to be, not because something is seriously stopping them. People like their illusions. When you try to take that away from them, don't be surprised if they kill you.

If everyone awoke tomorrow, the entire civilization would collapse. So civilization needs to evolve before mass awakening is possible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

We might have to start focusing on bringing people together first. I'm currently reading "The art of happiness" By Howard C. Cutler and Dalai Lama, they talk about how we need to stop focusing on me instead of us (humans of earth). It definitely seems to be the right way to go and up the world from red,blue and orange to green and then stage 2. We need to become more of a community, all around the world. Which would lead to more happiness and more openness for turquoise implanting. But that too is quite very tricky. 

"Time" will tell.  

Edited by fridjonk

Step one legalize mushrooms, step two... . I don't think there is a step two!:D

11 minutes ago, Wekz said:

There is the question too on how would parents react when their kids understand reality better then they do.

It depends on how good is your embodiment. A kid can learn how to understand Reality better than most adults just by meditating for a while or going on Ayahuasca trip, following some content of a master... But then, they can still be disobedient and cheeky :D 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If everyone awoke tomorrow, the entire civilization would collapse. So civilization needs to evolve before mass awakening is possible.

What kinda of collective and societal infrastructure do you think needs to be in place for this to become a possibility?

The way I see the problem of waking up the masses, it seems like just a problem of system overload as far as what a leader can really feasibly facilitate. Waking up on your own is hard enough as it is. All the homeostasis and ego building blocks that hold your life together that need to be broken down is already hard as fuck and takes years.

The highest level systems thinker and 2nd tier leader couldn’t lead such a process even if they taught from the place of the greater jihad. Hence why the bigger the following the more diluted the teaching has to be. 

I mean really think about this. Let’s say your a 2nd tier turquoise masterful sage that can do all the psychic stuff in the world, you’re fully awake, you got the big picture nailed down, conceptual mastery, the whole 9 yards... but your task is getting THE MASSES. That includes those guys in the hood who are stage Red, getting evangelical Bible Belt Stage Blue Christians, etc... you think there wouldn’t be the biggest collective homeostatic ego backlash with that?... Assuming you even got their attention to begin with.

As far as I’m concerned, that’s something that’s going to take at least several more hundred years of years, potentially thousands.

Edited by kieranperez

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

See, the problem is, every force in nature has a countervailing force. So the force of enlightening others will be countered by the force of ignorance and devilry.

Reality is a pendulum! :x

@Leo Gura @ajasatya @Wekz

People doesn't like to enlightened because they want to live. Their low consciousness helps them for servival. Suggesting enlightenment is like suggesting them to die, like a lion, hyena, or other animal who hunt and kill for living must stay in low consciousness because it serve them. If you want to make a lion higher conscious than he was before you need to tame him and cover all food expenses and other stuff. 

Like this animals these people must stay where they are otherwise they can't servive. 

be the number one human in power.

create a virus, wash the human genome, keep the antidote for yourself.

be perfect,

clone your perfect enlightened adn

tada

Edited by Aeris

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Key insight: people are not awake because they don't want to be, not because something is seriously stopping them. People like their illusions. When you try to take that away from them, don't be surprised if they kill you.

You realize which kind of force you are in nature? :)

2 hours ago, Aeris said:

be the number one human in power.

create a virus, wash the human genome, keep the antidote for yourself.

be perfect,

clone your perfect enlightened adn

tada

Yo I dont think enlightenment changes your DNA though this ain't no spider man crap, otherwise plan sounds pretty lit

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows