MM1988

I dont get how reality is "too good to be true"

74 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Leo Gura 

What do you mean God is good without an opposite?

Good for whom? You taught in the past that good vs evil is a duality, and now goodness is all there is.

I expect you mean goodness=existence, while evil=non-existence.

Any time I capitalize a word I am talking about an Absolute. Good vs good. Good with a capital G is an Absolute. Absolute means it has no opposite. Yes, you can think of good vs evil, but then there is Good which has no opposite (which means it is ALL). When you are conscious of the Absolute Good, you realize evil has never existed. Only Good exists.

Good for whom? Good for the totality of existence. Good for you as God. May not be good for the ego.

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Argument against that suffering is needed for our and Gods's best:

If God is super smart, all powerful and all that, then it would be perfectly possible to build a different universe where suffering is not needed. It shouldn't be that hard. Or do you think God is limited?

Suffering isn't a bug, it's a feature!

If he put suffering in the universe on purpose, just for the fun (so not because it's really needed), then g*d is clearly a sadist. 

Myopic mortal, you have no idea yet of the Goodness of God's design. Total selflessness, total love ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Suffering isn't a bug, it's a feature!

It's easy to say this when you live in a first world country where you have comfortable life and access to psychedelics. It's another story when you live in North Korea, get convicted for no reason and get jailed into a 100x120cm prison box.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

but then there is Good which has no opposite (which means it is ALL). When you are conscious of the Absolute Good, you realize evil has never existed. Only Good exists.

Good for whom? Good for the totality of existence. Good for you as God. May not be good for the ego.

This means that whatever happens is Good, and nothing is important, my life does not matter, it'll always be Good.

Well that feels freeing! And really too good to be true!

But it requires some courage and faith. I'll work on that.

Thank you Leo, I like your new style (teaching style included).

12 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I get that idea.

I meant: it should be perfectly possible to have a different feature instead of the feature called suffering.

A different design, without suffering. Suffering swapped with something else which still gets the job done.

no there is not - but you need to differentiate between pain and suffering . suffering can’t happen without pain, but pain can happen without suffering. the question though is if all pain is nessessary! well if it is it seems to arise from somewhere.

24 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I get that idea.

I meant: it should be perfectly possible to have a different feature instead of the feature called suffering.

A different design, without suffering. Suffering swapped with something else which still gets the job done.

No! You're not getting it. THIS IS THE PERFECT DESIGN! There is nothing perfecter.

Any design you imagine would be worse than God's design. Seriously! Think about how profound what I am saying is. I'm not making this shit up. It REALLY is that case that this is Absolute Perfection. The imperfections are in your way of looking at it.

It's as though you are looking at a massive flawless diamond through dirty glasses. So you keep seeing imperfections and blaming the diamond. What you need to do is open yourself up the possibility that the imperfections are an illusion created by your ego-mind. If you do that, if you clean your lenses, you will see that the diamond was always flawless. And your heart will melt.

Wash yourself of yourself if you wish to see the highest truths. There is no other way. The lens of the microscope must be clean to get accurate results.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I double send it so dont mind this

Edited by John Iverson

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Suffering is absolutely vital to life. There cannot be living creatures without suffering. Pain and suffering is what keeps a living creature alive long enough to breed.

Be careful thinking you can design reality better than God. You can't. So stay humble and learn to understand why reality must be structured exactly as it is and not according to your fantasies of how it should be.

God's design is good. Your design would be shit.

Speaking of creation, is there a new creation within the nature and God's ability to create that will pop up into thin air in the future? Not man made, not like a new reality of mankind made,.. that before ipad does't exist but now it exist in to a reality of new technology,or a new kind of era will create itself not like that.. i mean by nature.. it is unimaginable for us human..if for example i exist in the big bang that time i don't know that plants and humans or air, neither atmosphere nor soil will be created in the future.... 

@Mikael89 have you ever taken yourself( ego) out of the equation, life goes on... so this would systematically imply that there is a design outside of our control. 

The problem here, is that the level of consciousness you have to be at, to take yourself out of the equation is dependant on what you identify with and the level of attachment. 

once you do, you can see how everything is already out of our hands and things are always going to happen, exactly as they should. this is how you can see that survivial is survival of the design of reality and not the individual you (self (not Self)) 

perfection is that everything is happening in turn in an infinite sectrum or is happening in eternity, how do we know, again because we are not the ones who are in control and therefore its a transcendance perfection not just perfect but absolutely perfect that you can't even fault it in any way. 

if humans were given the power of god directly, they wouldn't be able to come up with the design itself and thats why theres no point giving humans the direct power to create anything, unless you willed it yourself (as god) but so far there has been none obviously lol. 

@Mikael89 sorry lol i thought i could help, but my logical explanations are not up to scratch

59 minutes ago, Haloman said:

It's easy to say this when you live in a first world country where you have comfortable life and access to psychedelics. It's another story when you live in North Korea, get convicted for no reason and get jailed into a 100x120cm prison box.

I once saw this kid in India: partially handicapped, no clothes on his body, no shoes. But yet, he was happy & smiling while playing with his friends and running around on the field. When he grows up and finds out that kids in the first world countries have it so easy, he'll get mad at God and crave all the fancy clothes and toys that the rich kids have. That would be his suffering, not the fact that he was born poor.

Didn't Buddha say that desire is the root cause of all suffering? The ego is the real prison. It would be incorrect to quantify the level of suffering based on the material amenities that one has.

Secondly, I have come to the conclusion that there is some truth to the whole karma and reincarnation thing in the relativistic sense. So the best thing to do for people like us would be to not squander this opportunity to help the world and get Self-realized.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

Nobody suffers in vain. Man unknowingly suffers for God (Self realization), and God knowingly suffers for man (betterment of humanity).

- Meher baba

Suffering is vital to Self-realization aka God-realization. I can confirm that from my own personal experience.

@Highest its ironic that suffering and seeking go hand in hand, 

i think a new term i'm going to use for self -realisation is "the edge of the world"

You are interpreting a transpersonal truth from a formal operational perspective, which will lead to delusion no matter how much you will try to make sense of it. It cannot make sense to you because currently you lack the perspective to see what is even meant by these statements.

2mi77eys3cnx.jpg

See how you are using an orange tool to understand something that was the result of an at least indigo tool.

Glory to Israel

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Highest its ironic that suffering and seeking go hand in hand, 

i think a new term i'm going to use for self -realisation is "the edge of the world"

Nice term ?

@Highest So how long have you been conscious of the edge of the world. mines has been an hour and counting 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Highest So how long have you been conscious of the edge of the world. mines has been an hour and counting 

That's good bro ?

Me? About 12-14 months now. It took me years to be on the edge of the world.

i mean i lost the view, but it's been an hour since i had the awakening experience, would this be the proper awakening then even though it was only a glimpse at the truth. 

dude doesn't it feel like your in a different world when your in the edge of the world and your aware of reality unfolding before you. 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i mean i lost the view, but it's been an hour since i had the awakening experience, would this be the proper awakening then even though it was only a glimpse at the truth. 

dude doesn't it feel like your in a different world when your in the edge of the world and your aware of reality unfolding before you. 

Yeah, for sure.

What kind glimpse of Truth did you have if you can describe it?

20 hours ago, MM1988 said:

@TheAvatarState I dont say you should be angry or anything about it, but how would a life like  that make you happy as a person without massive mental gymnastics?

No buddy, you need to make a massive mental gymnastics to not be happy, you need to create all sorts of concepts, stories, a giant net of belief systems, your mind is working 24/7 just to make sure that you are not happy. Imagine that all your mind concepts just vanish, could you be unhappy ? Despite whatever happens, could you suffer ? No, it's impossible to suffer,

So my question is, if there's a way to go through this life without suffer, why not do it ?

@Highest the glimpse of being at the edge of the world. that is what i'm talking about 

it was like if you could squeeze the whole of reality into a 3d ball 

then looking at that 3d ball as its playing in real time or the eternal moment 

is the awakening i had