Wisebaxter

If God is all Loving, how can it Experience Hatred?

53 posts in this topic

@Wisebaxter You should distinguish God in its pure form vs God as the devil. In it's disguise as the devil God does all sorts of evils. In its pure undisguised from God is pure love and goodness. For God to hate it must incarnate itself as an ego and delude itself into believing it is not God. So when God forgets who it is, it does evil. When God is forced to play the game of survival, it does evil in order to survive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Because there are no mistakes, just constant learning. No evil, just a mis-informed attempt at goodness.

Everything you consider hatred is love in seed-form. It just has to sprout. Think of modern society, very unconscious, suffering deeply, but you can also clearly see the awakening that’s happening. the shift from tribalism to civilization which has up until now caused much strife will eventually pay off in creating a peaceful, conscious society.

Life is good, it’s all taken care of by divine intelligence. Yes you will suffer a shit ton in life, but you will grow in that suffering

Edited by Will Bigger

@Wisebaxter

Interesting thing about emotions, is that all of them are one emotion, Love.

Only Love, and all the other emotions are derived from It.

Try to feel it in your direct experience, it's really one emotion, colored and shaped by your ideas.

In this case, hatred is love for some 'thing' or some 'one' , and not Everything "God".

Or, in other words, hatred is a limited kind of love.

Why does hatred feel different than love?

Because it's limited to the self, while love at the very least, extends to the other(s).

3 hours ago, Will Bigger said:

you will suffer a shit ton in life, but you will grow in that suffering

Growth is independent of suffering, you will also grow from bliss, only in different ways ;)

Edited by Truth Addict

@Wisebaxter God is neither the doer nor the experiencer but in its presence all is happening. 

God is not love nor hate. God is called saguna brahman in advaita - with out any attributes qualities. 

Hatred is lack of love. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Wisebaxter god is everything that exists, it's the fabric of reality. all experiences emerge from god, including destructive ones.

but becoming aware of god is something else. as you go deeper into True Nature, you gain access to the most fundamental form of love, which is purely unconditional.

it is a mindfuck though. how come hatred arises in the creation of primal love? can you see how pure and unconditional the primal source of Love is, allowing all sorts of experiences to co-exist?

unborn Truth

I remember a lucid dream where I was a nazi sending zombie to eat people, just in front of me,

A real genocide.

I loved it.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Thanks for all these awesome replies dudes. I haven't had a chance to go through them all properly yet. I did 300ug last night and it was fucking mind blowing. Literally, blew my mind to pieces. I think I have this question regarding evil figured out now, but still not 100%. Its my mind that's labelling something as hate right? Creating that concept whereas to God there are no such distinctions and all is love? @TheAvatarStateI did read some of your post and I have a feeling you mentioned this, which might be where I'm getting it from. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Wisebaxter sounds like you had a great trip! Thanks for keeping us updated

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

On 27/03/2019 at 7:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Wisebaxter You should distinguish God in its pure form vs God as the devil. In it's disguise as the devil God does all sorts of evils. In its pure undisguised from God is pure love and goodness. For God to hate it must incarnate itself as an ego and delude itself into believing it is not God. So when God forgets who it is, it does evil. When God is forced to play the game of survival, it does evil in order to survive.

@Leo Gura Ah, thanks Leo, that makes perfect sense now. As I felt that I was God and God couldn't experience hatred, I couldn't work out how then I could experience hatred. It's safe to say then that is is God experiencing hatred, but just as the devil, as the ego. Does God disguise itself as an ego so it can play and with dualities and experience itself in so many different ways? I think I've heard you say that. But then it always wants to have the experience of finding itself again? Hence Spiral dynamics etc? 

Recently whilst tripping I had the realisation that reality is like a play of forms, so God is playful. It also likes to wear masks, just to play, so it can be an actor and almost get lost in the role it's playing. Then you awaken it's like God is saying 'you thought you were you, no, you're me! And you're like 'noooo shiiiiiiit.' Perhaps it loves the experience of awakening. Let's face it, it's pretty incredible. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

@abrakamowse Yeah, I'm getting that now. Rupert Spira said that only 'non-love' can be created. Love itself is the default state of consciousness so it doesn't need to be created. 

On 27/03/2019 at 11:30 AM, Nahm said:

@Wisebaxter Check now.

Try to think love. 

Try to hate without thinking, without any content.

@Nahm, thanks dude, that's awesome!  So love comes from consciousness, and hatred the mind....

On 27/03/2019 at 10:28 AM, Truth Addict said:

@Wisebaxter

Interesting thing about emotions, is that all of them are one emotion, Love.

Only Love, and all the other emotions are derived from It.

Try to feel it in your direct experience, it's really one emotion, colored and shaped by your ideas.

In this case, hatred is love for some 'thing' or some 'one' , and not Everything "God".

Or, in other words, hatred is a limited kind of love.

Why does hatred feel different than love?

Because it's limited to the self, while love at the very least, extends to the other(s).

Growth is independent of suffering, you will also grow from bliss, only in different ways ;)

@Truth Addict  This is an incredible post, thanks a lot. You explained it perfectly. Hatred is a purely ego based thing, that's why it feels so crappy, but it's still a form of love, a love for something...

On 27/03/2019 at 0:14 PM, ajasatya said:

@Wisebaxter god is everything that exists, it's the fabric of reality. all experiences emerge from god, including destructive ones.

but becoming aware of god is something else. as you go deeper into True Nature, you gain access to the most fundamental form of love, which is purely unconditional.

it is a mindfuck though. how come hatred arises in the creation of primal love? can you see how pure and unconditional the primal source of Love is, allowing all sorts of experiences to co-exist?

@ajasatya Beautiful dude...this is exactly how I felt the other day on LSD. That's the perfect way to look at it. Hate is just a 'conditional form' of love and it allowed to exist because pure love is so unconditional. All of these answers I'm getting are remove layer after layer of confusion. 

@Nahm

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Wisebaxter ?? Love = Consciousness. Love until your love can create hate.

Love = Hate. 

Does that mean that at the highest levels we can experience hate and just love it? Does that mean that we wouldn't even try to change it, like, I'd be ok hating some politician and love my hate? Or are we always trying to get to a state of pure love all day, all night? I've heard enlightened people like @winterknight saying that the idea that you become enlightened and stop hating, getting annoyed etc, is misleading. Sadhguru seems to have strong aversions too, to things he sees as unconscious, and of course that Jesus trashing the temple full of money lenders. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

On 26/03/2019 at 9:23 PM, Preetom said:

We are never gonna figure this out through talking xD 

Do you still feel like using words or are you getting frustrated with the dryness of words?

@Preetom I'd agree with you in most cases and I do suffer from the occasional bout of monkey mind, lol, but occasionally I think that receiving the right teachings can steer you in the right direction? Maybe concepts can act as good signposts and stop you getting lost, as long as you see them as ultimately untrue maybe and accept they're pointing to something much deeper. I do sometimes get more confused through asking questions on the forum and getting so many responses, but with this thread I've had a few 'aha moments.' Saying that....it could be because I did LSD the other night and experienced the truth directly lolol. Now I've come back on this thread and everyone's words make sense. So this does support what you said. Perhaps the winning combo is some teachings plus direct experience :) 

Edited by Wisebaxter

25 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Nahm

Does that mean that at the highest levels we can experience hate and just love it? Does that mean that we wouldn't even try to change it, like, I'd be ok hating some politician and love my hate? Or are we always trying to get to a state of pure love all day, all night? I've heard enlightened people like @winterknight saying that the idea that you become enlightened and stop hating, getting annoyed etc, is misleading. Sadhguru seems to have strong aversions too, to things he sees as unconscious. 

Yes and no, but admittedly I made it sound that way, my bad. I’m not pointing at an equality of love & hate, nor any absence. There are no highest levels of Infinity. What is the limit of Nothing? Nothing is the mind which  “limits” too. But finite mind is not actually a thing, nor a limit.  Not a thing, No limit, No levels. Same with Love, appearing to be limited in one’s mind, for as long as one believes they are one, with a mind. 

You are an unstoppable force, because there is no immovable object, resistance is a thought - but then, you are not an unstoppable force as there is no catalyst,, no need - it’s another thought. Love is. “Highest levels” is ok for pointing One, but recognize it’s a thought, communicated, not “your” actuality. Same goes for “hate”. 

The nature of thought is repetition and pattern, the nature of consciousness is free, spontaneity.  What is free (infinite . Love) manifests within itself what appears to not be (finite / hate). Which is real? Real is another thought. 

Can infinity, Nothin - “get” anywhere, really?

Or can it realize “the imovable object”, is delusion? 

And what was realized? 

Nothing. 

So, every idea is misleading. “Give love”, “love unconditionally” - are these your ideas (delusion), or is this YOU, actually YOU?

Every act of rebellion is an act of Love”

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE