Wisebaxter

If God is all Loving, how can it Experience Hatred?

53 posts in this topic

@Wisebaxter

It's great that you are getting the most potent answers to clear away all doubts - from yourself through direct realizations. Cheers

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

On 29/03/2019 at 1:01 PM, Nahm said:

Yes and no, but admittedly I made it sound that way, my bad. I’m not pointing at an equality of love & hate, nor any absence. There are no highest levels of Infinity. What is the limit of Nothing? Nothing is the mind which  “limits” too. But finite mind is not actually a thing, nor a limit.  Not a thing, No limit, No levels. Same with Love, appearing to be limited in one’s mind, for as long as one believes they are one, with a mind. 

You are an unstoppable force, because there is no immovable object, resistance is a thought - but then, you are not an unstoppable force as there is no catalyst,, no need - it’s another thought. Love is. “Highest levels” is ok for pointing One, but recognize it’s a thought, communicated, not “your” actuality. Same goes for “hate”. 

The nature of thought is repetition and pattern, the nature of consciousness is free, spontaneity.  What is free (infinite . Love) manifests within itself what appears to not be (finite / hate). Which is real? Real is another thought. 

Can infinity, Nothin - “get” anywhere, really?

Or can it realize “the imovable object”, is delusion? 

And what was realized? 

Nothing. 

So, every idea is misleading. “Give love”, “love unconditionally” - are these your ideas (delusion), or is this YOU, actually YOU?

Every act of rebellion is an act of Love”

@Nahm Ok I get this now.....I'm still, without realising it, stuck within concepts, seeing as they're such sneaky things. There are phrases within spirituality that you end up attaching to, like unconditional love etc, because they have such an air of truth to them, but I have to remember they're still only pointers. You're saying that because reality is infinite, it has to be able manifest as all things, including an experience of hatred. Even if it is a fabrication, it's still a possibility so it has to exist. So reality is really just what I'm experiencing it as, at any time? Whether it's me here creating more concepts, or me unattaching to them and connecting to the truth directly. It depends on the experience I decide to have, or that God decides it wants to have. If it wants to fully experience itself, it will.  

Edited by Wisebaxter

Hatred is love

- Enter your fear and you are free -

6 hours ago, Wisebaxter said:

You're saying that because reality is infinite, it has to be able manifest as all things, including an experience of hatred. Even if it is a fabrication, it's still a possibility so it has to exist.

Sort of. If infinite you is to experience other-than infinite you, the knowing of infinite has to be the first thing to go. If you were purple and know your purple ness, and wanted to experience others-than purple, you’d forget purple and actually believe you’re yellow, and that there is yellow. But when yellow is dropped, the yellow is realized to have always been purple, appearing as, yellow.  From that realization, arises all the clarity one insight at a time, as to just how purple made it seem yellow. 

The absence of Love is a mirage. The absence of Self is a mirage. Look into the mirage (hate) and it’s actually Love / The Self.The illusionist cuts the lady in the box in half, and it’s quite exciting. But, ‘later’ it’s found, she was fine the whole time. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Sort of. If infinite you is to experience other-than infinite you, the knowing of infinite has to be the first thing to go. If you were purple and know your purple ness, and wanted to experience others-than purple, you’d forget purple and actually believe you’re yellow, and that there is yellow. But when yellow is dropped, the yellow is realized to have always been purple, appearing as, yellow.  From that realization, arises all the clarity one insight at a time, as to just how purple made it seem yellow. 

The absence of Love is a mirage. The absence of Self is a mirage. Look into the mirage (hate) and it’s actually Love / The Self.The illusionist cuts the lady in the box in half, and it’s quite exciting. But, ‘later’ it’s found, she was fine the whole time. 

This is beautiful. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw ??

@Wisebaxter The apparent duality of light (particle & wave) comes to mind, as something you might want to look into. (Pun intended)  Specifically, why it “can’t be resolved”. Also, have you tried Reiki yet Bax? (Ray ‘light’, Key ‘love’) A couple sessions is one thing (great experience), but take the Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 classes. Take them together with that cutie of yours. You guys will love it. You’ll be quite surprised at the mystical experiences possible just being part of a group of practitioners of light & love. You have abilities you haven’t even imagined yet. 

To further entice you (muah ahhha).....

#2 of the 8 degrees of The Reiki 2 class....”Set aside your personal ego and personal will. People are free to hold onto illness as long as any part of them may wish. We can not always evaluate inner causes or the necessities of spirit.”

Then....The 7 Universal Laws.

Also, have you read @winterknight‘s book yet? Check it out. It’s wonderfully clear, and deeply insightful. A rare combo imo.  I mention it here because in Reiki, you learn to do what WK refers to as Metaphorization, and then you experience someone else’s can actually arise and be experienced in your mind (though they might not even be aware of it themself). It’s truly outside of explanation and must be experienced. An entirely new dimension becomes available, 24/7.

♥️  “...Change a hawk, into a little white dove”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yeah I hadn't the whole particle/wave thing as a duality until now, that's very interesting. I'll certainly read more into that, why it can't be solved etc. 

Reiki classe huh? I don't know much at all about Reiki so had no idea it could have such a profound effect, unlock those kind of abilities etc. Cutie and I had a mystical experience on LSD the other day where we developed a telepathic link, so it would be cool to build on that some more. I'm gonna take those classes for sure and I'll let you know how it goes. 

I do a lot of Law of Attraction stuff and I know a bit about the universal laws. Every day I'm trying to utilise them more and more. 

@winterknight's book is a good read? Cool, I'll pick that one up. I've heard some others praising it too. 

On 31/03/2019 at 11:23 AM, Nahm said:

I'm still digesting this little gem...

IMG_20190402_001108.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Angelo John Gage I feel like I need to contact Haddaway and explain things to him, in case he's still torturing himself over this question :P:D

Or I'll just give him some LSD 

Edited by Wisebaxter