Tony 845

You’re enlightened! So why are you still on this forum?

198 posts in this topic

@Markus so what the fuck are we really searching for then? Most seekers are searching for freedom from their neurosis, anxiety/ depression Ect ect ....

6 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Markus so what the fuck are we really searching for then? Most seekers are searching for freedom from their neurosis, anxiety/ depression Ect ect ....

If you focus on the process and not the goal, then you can cure those.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

A way out of suffering. It's just that our ideas about how to get that can be very misguided. From finding security in the world to reaching some kind of amazing mystical state.

27 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

so what the fuck are we really searching for then? Most seekers are searching for freedom from their neurosis, anxiety/ depression Ect ect ....

The problem arises when a self constrains enlightenment on the personal level. If your desire is to stay on the personal level, then do personal development work. Save your self years of futile searching.

Enlightenment work involves transcending the personality. It includes the personality AND more. It is much more expansive. The entire personality construct is within it.  Trying to limit it to the personality will cause confusion and frustration in the mind-body. 

It is like thinking the ocean is a personality and saying "Michael Phelps is an ocean", "Is that swimmer over there an ocean?", "How can I become an ocean?". This mindset will keep a person in limbo seeking mode forever. The key is that a self has to surrender that it will not become an ocean no matter how hard it tries. Nothing can oceanize a person. The personality is swimming within the ocean. Yet so are all the fish, seaweed, algae, bacteria etc. It's all within the ocean. Everything. Yet the mind will resist this because it is obsessed with becoming oceanized.

@Serotoninluv I’ve been at this self inquiry/ sds/ mediation for a year & a 1/2 at this pint all I have to show for it is a kundalini, my 3rd eye pulsating all day long & less anxiety then a few years ago, looking forward to a real breakthrough. 

52 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Serotoninluv I’ve been at this self inquiry/ sds/ mediation for a year & a 1/2 at this pint all I have to show for it is a kundalini, my 3rd eye pulsating all day long & less anxiety then a few years ago, looking forward to a real breakthrough. 

You mentioned you participate in BJJ. I have an analogy with BJJ I like. I'm thinking about spirituality like BJJ. My limited understanding of BJJ is that there are different styles and many different skills to develop: strength, flexibility, intuition, knowledge, balance etc. I would would think there are many different ways to train and one needs to train in many different areas to become a BJJ master. Yet even a BJJ master can develop more or even create new stuff. 

Similarly, spirituality has many different components and practices. There is breathing, concentration, yoga, contemplation. There are so many realizations and insights. There are awakenings of the mind, the heart. There are empathetic and intuitive modes. There are so many different areas to develop to become a "black belt" spiritual master. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

a "black belt" spiritual master. 

I really want someone to refer to themselves as this, and maybe even start a dojo and start awarding spiritual white through black belts

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

1 hour ago, Tony 845 said:

If you want a glimpse take 5-meo

If you want the real deal stop seeking because it's already there.

You could also say fuck it and spend all your free time inquiring like a madman, or entire weeks/months/year(s) if you can afford it financially.

If you wan the truth you can have it, it's all about if you really want it or not.

God is love

And God in them

@Serotoninluv they say once you become a black belt it’s actualy the hardest belt to compete at cause the rabbit hole is soooo deep bran new black belts to 20 year black belt could compete in the same bracket. 

Just now, Shin said:

If you want a glimpse take 5-meo

That's a good point. @Tony 845 You can temporarily reach black belt spiritual master levels with 5-meo. It's like transforming into a black belt BJJ for 10 minutes. With your background and desire it seems like it might be a good fit for you.

6 minutes ago, zambize said:

I really want someone to refer to themselves as this, and maybe even start a dojo and start awarding spiritual white through black belts

In some Zen traditions they have a progression of stages/levels. The high level monks get a sense of a students development.

It can be done for relative conscious levels. There are some high conscious people that can get a feel for people's levels. Egos of course may enter, yet that is part of the spiritual development and teachers would have a feel for that. 

I'm thinking of UFC fighters and how some are skilled in wrestling, others in BJJ, others in Boxing etc. In our spiritual dojo there could be spiritual masters specialized in energetic fields, reiki, breathing, astral projection, bending reality, self healing, yoga etc. What a cool place that would be to practice and interact with other "wizards". Dr. Strange kind of stuff.

4 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Serotoninluv they say once you become a black belt it’s actualy the hardest belt to compete at cause the rabbit hole is soooo deep bran new black belts to 20 year black belt could compete in the same bracket. 

It's kind of like that in spirituality. The equivalent of a black belt would be the "turquoise" realm. Just like a black belt BJJ, once a mind-body goes turquoise, the rabbit hole is sooo deep.

Maybe someday turquoise belt masters will develop paranormal abilities and compete.  

20 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Serotoninluv when I finally truly awaken I wonder if I’ll ever do Bjj again, requires ego lol

If you'd awaken you would realize the ego is not separate from god,
And that God is infinite possibilities, and not something the ego can become.

The ego cannot become god, because the ego is a fiction that god is playing.
How are you gonna become something you already are ?

You can't do that, that's why the teachers tells us there is nothing to do sometimes.
It's true in the sense that you can't become something else than what you are, and since what you are is obviously not separated from you, anything you do is already too much.
On the other hand, you must do things to understand there never was something to do in the first place.

In a sense it's like becoming lucid in a dream.
You don't do anything to realize you're dreaming, you just realize it was always the case.
There was never a point where you were something else than the dream, but for some reason you chose to be so intimate with the dream that you forgot that you were dreaming.

God is love

And God in them

@Tony 845

What else do you want enlightened people to do? That's what they're good at, and they probably enjoy it.

Enlightenment does not mean you're going to live in a cave for the rest of your life. I mean it could be that, but it doesn't have to.

I suggest you stop hitting around the bush, and do some more work.

Definitely will still buy ropes and leather, those things are just so fun when properly use them on a woman ?

God is love

And God in them

To trick ourselves into the illusion that we are not, that's the joy of life, finding self over and over again :)

B R E A T H E