Dodo

Law of attraction doesnt work [proof]

208 posts in this topic

So I tried to will money into my life, it did not happen. Actually I kept losing and losing more and more. Then I asked the universe to at least kill me and put me out of my misery - I am still alive. So I strived for two things - money and death. Instead, now I am poor and alive. Thanks LOA for not working. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Pray for LOA to be false and it might turn out as true maybe? xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

So I tried to will money into my life, it did not happen. Actually I kept losing and losing more and more. Then I asked the universe to at least kill me and put me out of my misery - I am still alive. So I strived for two things - money and death. Instead, now I am poor and alive. Thanks LOA for not working. 

you don't seem to know what you're doing. if you want money, find a way to serve many. if you want death, starve yourself or drink poison.

don't trick yourself into thinking that you want something. true raw and visceral desires are unstoppable... you don't think of them so that you can "test out existence". you feel them in the heart because they touch you very deeply. it's a humbling experience, as opposed to the huge layer of pride that i sense in your words. such desires are so delightful that they live within you throughout decades. they don't manifest with impatience.

unborn Truth

19 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Well... anecdotal evidence at best ;)

LOA does work but people miss the action part.

You need to do the work, do the action, whilst doing the metaphysical state as well.

To put it into perspective a few years ago before awakening I started a business, it had low competition, high ROI, and I failed...looking back it was clear why, because I was an anxious, negative, maybe even narcissistic person who blamed the Universe and others for my failures. Completely against the LoA. I did the work but combined it with the Law of Pushing Success Away from Me, so to speak.

You can't sit there and will something to happen without doing any work towards it. Like saying "I want to win the lottery" then not buying a ticket....  Or saying "I want to meet the girl of my dreams" then not going out...

22 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

you don't seem to know what you're doing. if you want money, find a way to serve many. if you want death, starve yourself or drink poison.

don't trick yourself into thinking that you want something. true raw and visceral desires are unstoppable... you don't think of them so that you can "test out existence". you feel them in the heart because they touch you very deeply. it's a humbling experience, as opposed to the huge layer of pride that i sense in your words. such desires are so delightful that they live within you throughout decades. they don't manifest with impatience.

Ive eaten rat poison, didnt work. Chain smoking, doesnt work so far either. I cant serve many, I do not have the skills to do so, Im not an inspirational speaker, cant write books, don't even know where to begin serving many, I dont have the talent. Also if I do that, thats just working, nothing to do with law of attraction, more like simple everyday logic - if I am doing things worth a million I will get a million, But my vehicle is not capable of doing such things, I am a deeply flawed creature. 

Its not magic / law of attraction, if I have to do it myself. I thought the universe is supposed to do it for you if its a LAW that happens no matter what - thats what the word LAW entails. 

I bet there are many millionaire lottery winners who never even knew about the concept of law of attraction. How did they get their money? Pure luck. No such thing as law of attraction, its a scam to sell books. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

35 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Pray for LOA to be false and it might turn out as true maybe? xD

Well it doesnt matter what I pray for or what I think - proven. I can pray to be poor, I will be poor. I can pray to be rich, I will be poor. It seems like things will happen as they will happen no matter what I think or pray for. Law of attraction is the invention of Americans who have it relatively easy compare to the rest of the world, and they think that their situation is universal. This "law" should be changed to "law of attraction for first world countries and people with easy to access opportunities".

Try the LOA when you are a starving kid in Africa. Fucking entitled americans.. 

26 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Well... anecdotal evidence at best ;)

more like living evidence. Also every other human being that is not where they want to be, they are also proof. If LOA worked, this world would be heaven. All people who defend this "law" are doing is to pull on straws. Or 1/1000 people who practice LOA gets lucky and posts a confirmation that it works. Yeah, its all maths, probability and luck. 

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Its not magic / law of attraction, if I have to do it myself

how does the thought of "i am going to move this hand" make the hand move? yes we can measure electric impulses that activate muscles and the muscles make more tissues move. but how come a thought is translated into electric impulses? or how come electric impulses are translated into thoughts? how does it work? it's already magic on the most fundamental level. you can't escape the fact that you, being aware right now, is pure magic.

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I thought the universe is supposed to do it for you if its a LAW that happens no matter what - thats what the word LAW entails

no, as i thought, you don't know what you're doing. you're just using spiritual gibberish to justify your laziness and lack of empathy for life. this way, nothing will ever work for you and you will be right for the rest of your life: "i am an useless creature. a poor miserable human being". that's what you're attracting right now. wake up!

being seriously aware of how attraction works is a delicate art. my life has been on a vertiginous way towards thrive for more than 4 years. before that, i was where you are, with the mindset that you have, thinking that i was as smart as you think you are.

12 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I bet there are many millionaire lottery winners who never even knew about the concept of law of attraction. How did they get their money? Pure luck.

they gain money quickly and then become poor quickly. why? because most people are poor in the heart.

maybe you need some more suffering from life? are you addicted to suffering or something?

unborn Truth

@ajasatya lol those who lose it quickly simply dont have the financial knowledge of how to make money work for them. Nothing to do with their heart. If they implement a simple investment strategy no matter how they feel or what they want to attract, they will make money.  Thats because there is no such thing as law of attraction. 

Unfortunately I learned these skills too late and now I do not have the capital to make the money work for me and retire early. 

@ajasatya you don't have to think in order to move. 

And yes, being aware, as my true nature is the only magic here. But it is not powerful enough to print me money,  it seems the banks are more versed in law of attraction :))

30 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Fucking entitled americans

I can tell you first hand, you’re attracting this. 

You’re beliefs precede you here forumwise. Obviously they precede you in every “real life” encounter too - you just aren’t aware of it.

LOA doesn’t give two shits about what you think, or what you pray. LOA is not a second entity which will give you anything, nor is it a separate entity, at all. (Notice you’re blaming LOA as if it were a thing, or person, or entity)

You are not understanding of Ester’s message, nor Napoleon HIll’s (gathered from 500 of the most successful people on earth), nor Ra and The Law of One, nor of Jesus’s teachings, etc, etc, etc. Accomplished via refusal to inspect your own beliefs, and the resistant thinking which stems from the self beliefs. My God do I feel for you though, as you have misidentified belief for Truth. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Dodo alright. live complaining, die complaining. what a wonderful life.

why do you even want money? let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

unborn Truth

Plenty of people have used the LoA specifically to manifest lottery wins, in advance of their wins. Like Cynthia Stafford, who won $112M.  Or Eddie Coronado. The entire Goddard family used LoA to build a huge business empire.

I see it as yin/yang, action + metaphsyical attraction.

The main points are to "act as if" you already have what you desire, and to send it out through "state akin to sleep" which is the hypnogic state just before and after sleep.

You are acting like a loser so you are attracting loss.

@Dodo Care to do “the work”? If you do, all the ‘outside’ help you could need is right here on this page...

13 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

why do you even want money? let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

11 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

"act as if" you already have what you desire

Love the adventure (which is a conscious being not physical objects separate from you) and it (actually You) responds in kind. 

To love the adventure, you’d have to fall in love with where it starts. With you. When you, now, is enough - the real adventure begins.

”Proof”. What is that, really?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Dodo you want to know what you're attempting here?

It's like an audience watching a movie and trying to use "LOA" to change/will an outcome of the movie.

In other words, what will happen, will happen.

This means that it also could have been like you asking for something using LOA and actually getting it

And likewise, asking for something and not getting it

Whether it "works" by asking a certain way or not... That's not governed by anything.

All a random unfolding... With an apparent order..

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Dodo this is because you don't understand how LOA works. It's not a traditional prayer. You have to act like it has already happened. You have to believe you already have what you want, it's just a matter of time and applied effort for it to materialize. "But I have to see it before I believe it..." No, that's backwards. Believe it, then you'll see it. That is a big paradigm shift

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Dodo

There is no need for proof of non-existence for something that doesn't actually exist.

The conceptual law of attraction is an illusion.

Because reality is intelligent. Law of attraction works by infinite intelligence.

Become conscious of that, and try to align yourself with it.

It's not a genie.

I guess success and achivemant is all about acting, but the LOA makes the illusion of thought making it happen. So it's kind of a self-deception to make action easier. 

Just guessing.

@Dodo