theking00

How can I escape the matrix?

37 posts in this topic

Do I have to accept the matrix or  can I escape it? 

Edited by theking00

@theking00 You need to accept it in order to escape it. Accept it to such a degree that you have no fantasies and hopes of escape anywhere in the back of your mind.

Edited by Markus

12 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@theking00 you are the matrix asking what the matrix is.

I am just a human being. 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Oh ya? How do you know that?

I am not god I am nothing special.

47 minutes ago, theking00 said:

Do I have to accept the matrix or  can can I escape it? 

You can become aware you are in the matrix and are the matrix, you can accept that you are in the matrix but you can't escape it. And why would you want to.

34 minutes ago, theking00 said:

I am just a human being. 

what's a human being made of on the most fundamental level?

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

I am just a human being. 

That's what you think.

Some people think they are a chair, so how do you know you're not hallucinating the same way ?

Because people around you tells you so ? What if they are all deluded ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@theking00

At times, I found nondual type answers to be esoteric, confusing and frustrating. I resonated with more "Down to Earth" answers.

For me, one of the biggest breakthroughs in this area was reaching the "observer + object" stage in meditation. Here, there is awareness of thoughts and feelings. This awareness is detached and does not identify with thoughts or feelings. One method I found helpful was labeling thoughts and feelings without criticism or judgement. It was a long repetitive process until I got my first glimpses of the detached observer. With further practice one can get "distance" from attachment to thoughts and feelings. This opens up a whole new world of exploration. I still enter this zone regularly and work within it. 

An image that just appeared in my mind: imagine a person chained to a tree. The chain represents attachment and the tree represents thoughts and feelings. The mind likes to blame the tree, yet the tree is not retraining the person. It is the chain that is restraining. Free yourself of that chain and you can begin to explore. Including climbing trees and exploring realms outside the matrix.

Can't be escaped, only destroyed. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

9 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Can't be escaped, only destroyed. 

You sure about that ?

Destroying what exactly ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@cetus56 interesting to see the comment section here, the denial of what is? Wow xD

Orange/Green spirituality

20190314_065322.jpg

Edited by Pouya

9 hours ago, theking00 said:

I am not god I am nothing special.

What's your definition of God?

Let's say you are a leaf in a big tree. Are you a leaf separated from the tree? Or are you part of the tree so you are also the tree?

think about it, Alan Watts said something that made me think. You can't go to the space, let's say Mars without oxygen, food, etc... you need to take part of the "world" with you to survive. So, who are you? Are you everything? Or are you a separated thing from reality?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

20 hours ago, Shin said:

That's what you think.

Some people think they are a chair, so how do you know you're not hallucinating the same way ?

Because people around you tells you so ? What if they are all deluded ?

So what am I?