Sempiternity

Mooji just exposed as a abusuve cult leader?

197 posts in this topic

Damn,

I need to get enlightened,
Only way to have 3 wifes that dresses me in the morning (along other things B|) !

That or living in Saudi Arabia.
Forget it, 100 goats are faster to get !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Go follow a guru :)))))

@Joseph Maynor follow Shin :P 

with your voodoo concepts

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Follow me !

It's only one night of bdsm,
Then it's all free !!!

I'll save all of you,
Just bow down before me !

(If you can't escape the sex torture dungeon ofc B|)

Joins us !

(And yeah, for some reason there is 75% of women 9_9)

bikram-owner-stnading-on-girls-back.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

25 minutes ago, Shin said:

Follow me !

It's only one night of bdsm,
Then it's all free !!!

I'll save all of you,
Just bow down before me !

(If you can't escape the sex torture dungeon ofc B|)

Joins us !

(And yeah, for some reason there is 75% of women 9_9)

bikram-owner-stnading-on-girls-back.jpg

Ohhh, man...That's where they all went to. But since my experience is your experience in the now...

Noo, somebody! Get me out of the @Shin Strange Loop!!!!1

16 minutes ago, i am I AM said:

Ohhh, man...That's where they all went to. But since my experience is your experience in the now...

Noo, somebody! Get me out of the @Shin Strange Loop!!!!1

Are you ready to get,

"Blessed"

?

xD xD xD

God is love

And God in them

On 3/7/2019 at 4:18 AM, Salvijus said:

There is no line. Bowing down to your masters feet is the sweetest feeling and the greatest joy for a devotee. 

It's simply impossible for you to understand now untill you remove that self-importence and "everyone should be equal" mentality.

"Passion for others, dispassion for yourself, the highest quality" #sadhguru

Wow, just WOW!

I have seen videos of the feet kissing. It is OBVIOUSLY a cult. I just needed 15 seconds to figure it out.

Leo has a video about cults. Maybe go check it out so you can get out?

Arc

6 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Wow, just WOW!

I have seen videos of the feet kissing. It is OBVIOUSLY a cult. I just needed 15 seconds to figure it out.

Leo has a video about cults. Maybe go check it out so you can get out?

Arc

You just don't understand,
His feet smell GODLY !!!

It's an honor to lick someone else feet
Just get real !

xD

God is love

And God in them

@Jed Vassallo If most of what's written in that article is true, it would seem that at the very least Mooji is getting a few personal advantages from his followers if he's sleeping with them. Being enlightened has no direct relation to ethics, so this wouldn't surprise me. I can't say I have a good enough understanding about psychology and people to say whether sleeping with your students is always bad as a guru. Sex is a complicated thing.

I can understand people having very great love and admiration for a guru. It's just something which can happen. And the article insinuated that these rituals they do are bad, but I think it could perhaps be the case these rituals are just like any other spiritual practice but the author of the article is twisting it. Nothing wrong with rituals.

One thing I hope is not the case is that these followers have their non-dual experiences and emotions connected to some delusional belief structure. Back when I was still a Muslim, there were times when through deep prayer I'd feel very strong emotions due to a 100% conviction in the idea that all of reality is inherently good thanks to God and the existence of the afterlife. But looking back, those states I reached were attached to something external and phony in a sort of way. That isn't to say those states were not profound and meaningful, just that they partially arose from a place of delusion.

And so whilst devotion is obviously powerful, I am extremely skeptical of people who would justify followers of a Guru to think that their Guru is some lofty, divine, infallible figure. That is just pure stage blue territory. And if a Guru is just teaching his followers to look inwards and do practices, I don't see why the followers should then think their Guru is a literal God in the duality sense of the word. The same way current christians might think of Jesus as being a God separate and above them. Ofc I don't know whats really the case for Mooji. But if he is encouraging his followers to worship him and do gestures of respect I would be suspicious. But if a guru is instead encouraging his followers to instead hug him and he hugs them back thats obviously different.

Mooji doesn't be having to be telling his followers that he is some divine, infallible figure who is above them. It could always be much subtler, as the dynamics of any group are nuanced with shades of grey. There could still be cultish dynamics where Mooji is treated like a messiah. But then again, feeling of admiration for a person who's changed your life would be powerful enough to the point where you love that person completely and utterly and it would be natural. Regardless of what's the case, still listen to his teachings if they're good regardless of whats true about his life. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

lmfao i am glad you got out of islam.

Feet kissing = Cult

Arc

@Arcangelo Ah yes it was a massive burden off of my chest, but instead of my mind ruminating about whether I was sinful or ruminating about whether God exists, it ruminates about other things. Such is life. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

With regards to 'all these guru's, all these scandals', how many teachers are there whom you don't hear about, the one's that shy away from praise or drama, but these are often also the one's whom you don't tend to hear about nor become very popular.

14 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

lmfao i am glad you got out of islam.

Feet kissing = Cult

Arc

No dude,

You're too selfish

xD

God is love

And God in them

I wanna make one point about Mooji.  I only endorse the videos that I have posted and nothing else.  I don't know anything else about Mooji other than the few videos that have profoundly influenced me, all of which I have posted and shared in my Journals.  I just really don't know much about the man or his work other than the few videos that have profoundly resonated with me on my Path, all of which I have shared in my Journals.  I look at the content not the lifestyle if that makes sense, so my view is not complete by any measure.  I don't know much about Mooji at all, frankly.  But at the end of the day, I think he has some great insights and is a great teacher on some level.  But I understand there are some other problems that I'm pretty ignorant of, and so maybe I don't have the best picture of things, I don't know.  I like to presume people are innocent until proven guilty though, so I don't wanna say anything for or against any allegations against Mooji that I'm ignorant about.  But I felt like I needed to make this clear that you should do your own research.  Just because I endorse a video doesn't mean I endorse everything about a teacher.  I'm just as ignorant as anybody.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

who is caring ? who needs help ? you give help to people ? how pretentious

Well this article is posted in a website dedicated to "Exposing Cults & Tantric Abuse". If you go looking for evil you will find it. There's simply not enough evidence.

The downside to be influenced by the public eye

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 08/03/2019 at 9:28 AM, Shin said:

How DARE you assume that I exist ?

QUICK, bown to ME and SUCK my guru «grace»,

Devotee

?

@ShinIl

I'll follow you Shin, but please don't make me suck, that's all I ask

1 hour ago, Wisebaxter said:

@ShinIl

I'll follow you Shin, but please don't make me suck, that's all I ask

I won't, it's all written on the contract you sign before entering our bdsm center.

Did I said bdsm center ?

I meant ashram :ph34r:

But first you will chant my name and kiss my feet, like any other mortal.

I am your GOD

Sl... Devotee !

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

''Mooji lives in a secluded hilltop gated area of the property with three young female disciples whom insiders say he is sleeping with. They also dress and undress him daily.'' > MBFN