How to be wise

Pickup yourself

93 posts in this topic

@Shin because you think you need it. It’s a belief. Purify yourself from the belief.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise Consider that you may not really know what you think you know. Listen to your heart, not your mind.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

7 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Shin because you think you need it. It’s a belief. Purify yourself from the belief.

True,

But in practice, such beliefs about sex/relationships are very deep seated in your inconscious mind.

It is not enough to see it is a belief, that's just the first step.

The real transcendence happens when you get the experience while having the knowledge of it being a belief.

You might suceed to supress it enough to not see the influence it has on your life, but it is still there in the background, waiting to be purged.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Shin said:

We're animals, just with less fur

not in every case :ph34r:

i mean there are certainly degrees of furiness.

even though we want to trim and suppress our inherent furiness. it‘ll just grow back.

Edited by now is forever

6 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Why are you searching for a hot girl/guy, when you know that you are them. You can’t join the girl/guy unless you realise that you are them. Penetration/receiving will never work. 

For you to pickup a girl/guy, you must first assume that there is somebody else who wants them? Who is that? Who are you? If you inquire long enough, you realise that there is no you. There is only them. And in that is peace. End of searching. Why go after them, when you know that you are them, and there’s no you. 

Pickup your true identity: there is no you. Become her/him. That is true joining.

I would fuck with myself everyday then.

get out of my brain lel

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

@How to be wise Consider that you may not really know what you think you know. Listen to your heart, not your mind.

I don’t claim to ‘know’ anything. I’m actually destroying all knowledge. Including the belief of needing a partner. 

1 hour ago, Shin said:

True,

But in practice, such beliefs about sex/relationships are very deep seated in your inconscious mind.

It is not enough to see it is a belief, that's just the first step.

The real transcendence happens when you get the experience while having the knowledge of it being a belief.

You might suceed to supress it enough to not see the influence it has on your life, but it is still there in the background, waiting to be purged.

When you see the truth of a belief, it’s power falls away. Not seeing with the mind though, but seeing with awareness. 

It’s a months/years long practice. So get on with it.

24 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I would fuck with myself everyday then.

get out of my brain lel

Fucking requires two people. But there aren’t two people, there’s only one: them. There’s no you. So who will do the fucking.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

that's not what she told me hahahaha

girls are filthy devils creatures, I love that, I just realized that's awesome to see a girl flowering on her sexuality and whispering me the most awful dirty shit

I like hungry girls, I want more.

my trans mind girl is okay, we will be lesbian

53 minutes ago, Aeris said:

that's not what she told me hahahaha

girls are filthy devils creatures, I love that, I just realized that's awesome to see a girl flowering on her sexuality and whispering me the most awful dirty shit

I like hungry girls, I want more.

my trans mind girl is okay, we will be lesbian

Who did she tell? You? But there’s no you. You’re just a story.

if you are really awakened and see that indeed there's no you, what now ? Will you stay sitting in a room staring the wall ? There's nowhere else for you to go, you'll have to stick around until the body dies, so what difference does it make having or not having sex, neither is wrong, 

There's people who need to have sex, a partner, and there is people who need to drop it and wake up, there's no free will anyway, so people wanting sex is inevitable. Each individual is in it's on level of development.

You have to be careful because the mind/ego is very, very trick, the first awakening I had, the mind tried to make a new ego out of it, I was becoming a zen devil like Leo said, I was thinking that now I knew better, because I'd awoken, but fortunately I saw soon enough what was going on.

39 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Who did she tell? You? But there’s no you. You’re just a story.

yes the biggest story ever made.

I'll be what humans call a god, but in the litteral sense of the thinking, not in a spiritual way. I'll transcend through science, through power of will and nature.

I'll learn and do everything in my power to reach the god or integrate him in myself, not in a metaphoric way, but in a real pure energic way.
even if it means create a 4rd dimension without duality, I'll fucking do it.

1 hour ago, Dumb Enlightened said:

if you are really awakened and see that indeed there's no you, what now ? Will you stay sitting in a room staring the wall ? There's nowhere else for you to go, you'll have to stick around until the body dies, so what difference does it make having or not having sex, neither is wrong, 

There's people who need to have sex, a partner, and there is people who need to drop it and wake up, there's no free will anyway, so people wanting sex is inevitable. Each individual is in it's on level of development.

You have to be careful because the mind/ego is very, very trick, the first awakening I had, the mind tried to make a new ego out of it, I was becoming a zen devil like Leo said, I was thinking that now I knew better, because I'd awoken, but fortunately I saw soon enough what was going on.

Well, the beauty is that without a ‘you,’ there’s no doer. So the question of ‘what will I do’ no longer makes sense. The future is an illusion. There is only the now. What are you doing now? You’re already doing it! End of story.

59 minutes ago, Aeris said:

yes the biggest story ever made.

I'll be what humans call a god, but in the litteral sense of the thinking, not in a spiritual way. I'll transcend through science, through power of will and nature.

I'll learn and do everything in my power to reach the god or integrate him in myself, not in a metaphoric way, but in a real pure energic way.
even if it means create a 4rd dimension without duality, I'll fucking do it.

All the above points are occurring within the mind. You can not realise your true nature without transcending the mind. Break all barriers between you and the external world, until you become it. 

@flowboy to get you to see that you are wasting your time. Everything you want from them you have, because you are them.

Practically: reduce (or stop if you can) chasing relationships, and chase enlightenment/emotional mastery. Very very very worthwhile.

@How to be wise

3 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@flowboy to get you to see that you are wasting your time. Everything you want from them you have, because you are them.

Practically: reduce (or stop if you can) chasing relationships, and chase enlightenment/emotional mastery. Very very very worthwhile.

+1.to this.

People should hear this more often

16 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

The thing you don't seem to understand, is that most people won't get that until they suceed to get what they think it will make them happy.

It's not because you're a spiritual geniuse that everyone is, otherwise we would live in a total different reality.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin so carry on, but reduce it. Cut half the time you spend on relationships away and use it to do The Work of Byron Katie. 

Also, try and convince yourself of this:

54 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Shin so carry on, but reduce it. Cut half the time you spend on relationships away and use it to do The Work of Byron Katie. 

Also, try and convince yourself of this:

And stop assuming people without your opinion are undeveloped and unconscious people ?

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

And stop assuming people without your opinion are undeveloped and unconscious people ?

I did not assume that.

5 hours ago, How to be wise said:

to get you to see that you are wasting your time

Who is this 'you' you speak of? I am you. So you are wasting your time.

5 hours ago, How to be wise said:

reduce (or stop if you can) chasing relationships, and chase enlightenment/emotional mastery. Very very very worthwhile.

So all these Worksheets have mindfucked you to believe that your views are now superior to other's views and you need to go spread them. After all this enlightenment work, you are being a judgmental ideologue. Who "close to" doesn't feel the need for sex, so he has more energy left to go offer unsolicited life advice and tell people how to live their lives. At 19.

If you really can't see how your ego is running with this, you have a long road ahead.

Is it true?

No.

Can I absolutely know it's true?

You need to get out more.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/