How to be wise

Pickup yourself

93 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@How to be wise Simply put:

#1. You haven't experienced the wisdom. 

#2. You don't know how to apply the wisdom.

I have no intention of experiencing or applying illusion.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

44 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I have no intention of experiencing or applying illusion.

That's exactly what you're doing here! You're applying illusion and don't realize it. :D Why does it even matter to you what others are doing behind closed doors? Go and write a book about 'there is no you,' or practice 'there is no you.'

2 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

That's exactly what you're doing here! You're applying illusion and don't realize it. :D Why does it even matter to you what others are doing behind closed doors? Go and write a book about 'there is no you,' or practice 'there is no you.'

I never said it matters to me what others are doing behind closed doors. It’s just that, I want to tell people that there is something beyond relationships/sex that is far more worthwhile. If they’re ready, then I can help. If not, then go to a different thread. Are you ready for this?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise The point is, if 'there is no you' matters to you that much, why do you even mention "hot girls?" Why start off the thread like that?

Just now, Key Elements said:

@How to be wise The point is, if 'there is no you' matters to you that much, why do you even mention "hot girls?" Why start off the thread like that?

I still have my impurities. But I’m working on it. And so should you.

44 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I still have my impurities. But I’m working on it. And so should you.

I wasn't the one who started the topic and posted the word "hot" along with it. 

1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

I wasn't the one who started the topic and posted the word "hot" along with it. 

As I said, I’m still working on it. And if you thought that relationships have wisdom, then you definitely have some work to do. 

1 minute ago, How to be wise said:

As I said, I’m still working on it. And if you thought that relationships have wisdom, then you definitely have some work to do. 

You have 19 years old, you probably never had a meaningful relationship yet,

So how can  you talk about something you didn't even experience as of yet ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

42 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

You don't know what I'm thinking, and you definitely don't know what you're talking about. 

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

You have 19 years old, you probably never had a meaningful relationship yet,

So how can  you talk about something you didn't even experience as of yet ?

Relationship is illusion. End of story. I don’t need to be in one to see that. 

2 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

You don't know what I'm thinking, and you definitely don't know what you're talking about. 

You’re right. I don’t know anything. That is true knowing.

On 27/02/2019 at 1:58 PM, Emerald said:

Be careful not to use spiritual truths to write over your emotions. That is just using the truth to lie to yourself. 

Forget everything you think you know and everything you've learned about spirituality. Realize that you do not know anything at all. Only then, you can see what's really there.

Until then, your spiritual beliefs will be nothing more than a smoke screen for the emotions and thoughts that swirl around inside of you.

Sounds like witchcraft to me.

14 hours ago, How to be wise said:

I never said it matters to me what others are doing behind closed doors. It’s just that, I want to tell people that there is something beyond relationships/sex that is far more worthwhile. If they’re ready, then I can help. If not, then go to a different thread. Are you ready for this?

@How to be wise Who is there to tell? And to whom?

Who is there to be ready?

There is no one teaching. There is no one to help.

These are merely concepts, existing in this illusion of duality. Surrender to the Truth my friend.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

2 hours ago, flowboy said:

@How to be wise Who is there to tell? And to whom?

Who is there to be ready?

There is no one teaching. There is no one to help.

These are merely concepts, existing in this illusion of duality. Surrender to the Truth my friend.

Of course, in duality there is. We live in the mind.