How to be wise

Pickup yourself

93 posts in this topic

Why are you searching for a hot girl/guy, when you know that you are them. You can’t join the girl/guy unless you realise that you are them. Penetration/receiving will never work. 

For you to pickup a girl/guy, you must first assume that there is somebody else who wants them? Who is that? Who are you? If you inquire long enough, you realise that there is no you. There is only them. And in that is peace. End of searching. Why go after them, when you know that you are them, and there’s no you. 

Pickup your true identity: there is no you. Become her/him. That is true joining.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

* rolls eyes *

41 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

If you inquire long enough, you realise that there is no you. There is only them.

Well some of them are going to want to get laid. As they should

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Yeah, it's not like this advice could be used to spiritual bypass sex ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@flowboy you’re creating a separation between you and them. Why? You are them and they are you? 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Shin Do The Work. Erase all boundaries between you and them, and Join.

@flowboy I’m only 19. But I have close to no desire to sleep with a girl. If I wanted to, I would have.

I would have expected you to say that there is no separation, and therefore you are simultaneously sleeping with all the girls already, because they are you and you are them?

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

5 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@flowboy I’m only 19. But I have close to no desire to sleep with a girl. If I wanted to, I would have.

"Close to" no desire

You either desire or you don't desire my friend.

You might want to reflect upon yourself more deeply and honestly before making airy fairy posts about things you do not understand.

The fact that you use non duality as an argument and try to influence people with it makes me wonder if you have genuinely gone beyond the need for sex.

Imo if you did you would understand by experience that you can't go beyond something you didn t experience first.

Not saying it isn't possible, but I think you're fooling yourself here.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

I would have expected you to say that there is no separation, and therefore you are simultaneously sleeping with all the girls already, because they are you and you are them?

Yes, that is still true. 

59 minutes ago, Iksander said:

"Close to" no desire

You either desire or you don't desire my friend.

You might want to reflect upon yourself more deeply and honestly before making airy fairy posts about things you do not understand.

50 minutes ago, Shin said:

The fact that you use non duality as an argument and try to influence people with it makes me wonder if you have genuinely gone beyond the need for sex.

Imo if you did you would understand by experience that you can't go beyond something you didn t experience first.

Not saying it isn't possible, but I think you're fooling yourself here.

I’m not fully purified yet. But I’m working on it. 90 minutes per day.

I think your advice is not very useful for most people, here in this sub people write to ask for advice for dating/relationship, most are far away from understand such a thing as non duality, 

are you awakened ?

Be careful not to use spiritual truths to write over your emotions. That is just using the truth to lie to yourself. 

Forget everything you think you know and everything you've learned about spirituality. Realize that you do not know anything at all. Only then, you can see what's really there.

Until then, your spiritual beliefs will be nothing more than a smoke screen for the emotions and thoughts that swirl around inside of you.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

I’m not fully purified yet. But I’m working on it. 90 minutes per day.

I recommend you stop that immediately and put that time towards cultivating a healthy relationship with the feminine

You have to integrate Orange before moving up the spiral.

While you're at it, look up what spiritual bypassing is and ask yourself if that's what you want for yourself.

And what is this purification about ?

Sex is a natural phenomenon, like everything else.

We're animals, just with less fur and more sophisticated hobbies, but animals nonetheless.

It's not about supressing or not having sex, it's about transcending the need for it, because until you transcend the need for something, there is always the possibility to become addict to it and let it direct your life.

This can't be done by simply abstaining from it, most of the time you need to go deep in it while being fully conscious, and then with time you can transcend it.

The difference is that you have the choice to do or not do something you've transcended, it doesn't mean you don't enjoy it and will never do it again.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, Dumb Enlightened said:

I think your advice is not very useful for most people, here in this sub people write to ask for advice for dating/relationship, most are far away from understand such a thing as non duality, 

are you awakened ?

Yes. Very recently though.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Be careful not to use spiritual truths to write over your emotions. That is just using the truth to lie to yourself. 

Forget everything you think you know and everything you've learned about spirituality. Realize that you do not know anything at all. Only then, you can see what's really there.

Until then, your spiritual beliefs will be nothing more than a smoke screen for the emotions and thoughts that swirl around inside of you.

I’m speaking from direct experience. I have the awareness that there is no me.

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

I recommend you stop that immediately and put that time towards cultivating a healthy relationship with the feminine

You have to integrate Orange before moving up the spiral.

While you're at it, look up what spiritual bypassing is and ask yourself if that's what you want for yourself.

I’ve already integrated Orange back in high school. I worked towards getting some of the best grades in the school, yet that gave me little happiness. I’ve moved beyond it, so to speak.

40 minutes ago, Shin said:

And what is this purification about ?

Sex is a natural phenomenon, like everything else.

We're animals, just with less fur and more sophisticated hobbies, but animals nonetheless.

It's not about supressing or not having sex, it's about transcending the need for it, because until you transcend the need for something, there is always the possibility to become addict to it and let it direct your life.

This can't be done by simply abstaining from it, most of the time you need to go deep in it while being fully conscious, and then with time you can transcend it.

The difference is that you have the choice to do or not do something you've transcended, it doesn't mean you don't enjoy it and will never do it again.

Sex is not a need. You just think that it is. Purify your mind, and your body will reflect that.

Spiritual vomit. 

Like usual on this forum.

The body is a powerful tool, better use it.

26 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Yes. Very recently though.

I’m speaking from direct experience. I have the awareness that there is no me.

I’ve already integrated Orange back in high school. I worked towards getting some of the best grades in the school, yet that gave me little happiness. I’ve moved beyond it, so to speak.

Sex is not a need. You just think that it is. Purify your mind, and your body will reflect that.

If sex is not something you need, then why do you try to purify yourself from it ?

God is love

And God in them