How to be wise

Pickup yourself

93 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Key Elements yes, but what if the space is already preconceptionally taken by convenience? it’s very difficult to get orange out of convenience. green is already thinking more altruistic.

so thinking about sex as a self treat is very orange. green purification happens when you see the joy in the other person in regaining sexual liberation. thinking that purification can only happen through celibacy is very dogmatic and dogma is always blue or further down the spiral.

picking up one self would mean in that sense finding another solution than pick up. something like sports with benefits. or photography with benefits or nude painting with benefits.

If you're talking about sex, that's up to the couple to have it or not and how frequently. It is not really anyone else's business to judge that. That's between the two ppl. Some couples need sex more frequently, some don't. Having sex is different from being "needy" toward sex.

I'm talking about a long term relationship, not just going to bars and do pickup and having casual sex.

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

If you're talking about sex, that's up to the couple to have it or not and how frequently. It is not really anyone else's business to judge that. That's between the two ppl. Some couples need sex more frequently, some don't. Having sex is different from being "needy" toward sex.

I'm talking about a long term relationship, not just going to bars and do pickup and having casual sex.

yes but i just returned to the op’s topic. talking about sex with changing partners.

but yes convenience can also happen in longterm relationship. i’m not sure if transcending sexuality in longterm relationship should happen too fast. if planing with a lifetime it might happen someday anyways.

being needy towards sex is probably a mind thing and can happen as we know even higher up the spiral. as neediness  comes from a sex drive.

Edited by now is forever

53 minutes ago, now is forever said:

yes but i just returned to the op’s topic. talking about sex with changing partners.

Oh ok...I think he's not necessarily talking about changing partners. I think he is saying that anyone could also be hot, you know, be a 9 or a 10 gal, if they really wanted. Can you picture yourself being one of these gals?

Of course you can. Just learn how to sing, stay sexy & fit, wear makeup, dress skimpy and sexy, learn to strip tease, etc. There is no need to go and have sex with some guy. Performance is different from having sex.

However, do you want to do this as a living or life purpose? Probably not. It's only a stage orange. Besides, if you want to go deeper, you can't sing, "Don't you wish your gf was enlightened like me!"

Btw, even this song goes a little deep. It's not all casual. 

@Key Elements know what - i’m happy in europe a lot of people have a little different understanding of what a sexy woman is so i learned very early that individuality/personality/uniqueness attracts exactly the same so i’m singing already my song without shaking my ass. and it’s a lie that i can’t sing it’s just that i don’t always find the good tunes.

and isn’t it sad that you have to have a nice ass to be a good singer.

Edited by now is forever

42 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Key Elements know what - i’m happy in europe a lot of people have a little different understanding of what a sexy woman is so i learned very early that individuality/personality/uniqueness attracts exactly the same so i’m singing already my song without shaking my ass.

That's good. But, I was referring to the OP topic. The majority of ppl anywhere don't choose to shake their ass.

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

That's good. But, I was referring to the OP topic. The majority of ppl anywhere don't choose to shake their ass.

you mean they do it because they have no choice?

there is some truth to that. in a broader sense xD:ph34r:

by the way - i think there is nothing wrong about maintaining shape. but it also doesn’t really have something to do with singing or a good voice - that’s just preconception.

maybe we miss a lot of good music because the mainstream industry is so sex driven.

and ps: i don’t look like my avatar :P i’m a yoga girl.

Edited by now is forever

11 hours ago, Key Elements said:

This woman learned the hard way:

In the beginning, she didn't realize that when two ppl come together, what is actually going on is, two egos are coming together. That's why it usually doesn't work--two negatives don't make a positive. The thing to do is to focus on yourself because even if you're in a relationship, you're still single no matter what. There is only "you." Learn to respect other's space and don't overstep their boundaries. You can't develop the other person. You can only develop yourself. That's hard enough.

And where is that you. Have you ever encountered it before. It’s a belief formed by your mind using your body sensations. But if you observe carefully, what exists is the body sensation only. There’s no ‘you’ anywhere.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

5 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

And where is that you. Have you ever encountered it before. It’s a belief formed by your mind using your body sensations. But if you observe carefully, what exists is the body sensation only. There’s no ‘you’ anywhere.

Oh brown bear, you so cute ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin  Hahaha, I laughed my ass off at that brown bear video. But: they both use this term "machine gun of truth". How coincidental. Is the topic starter trolling by imitating the brown bear? Are they the same? Or is this some lingo from somewhere?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

2 minutes ago, flowboy said:

@Shin  Hahaha, I laughed my ass off at that brown bear video. But: they both use this term "machine gun of truth". How coincidental. Is the topic starter trolling by imitating the brown bear? Are they the same? Or is this some lingo from somewhere?

I hope for his sake that he's trolling ???

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Or maybe this machine gun actually exists in the shared universal consciousness. Maybe if you do The Work long enough, you will get visions of this machine gun.

I wonder what type it is.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Y'all got triggered by this guy pretty hard.

I mean, I sort of agree with you because I feel like I fell into the same spiritual bypass trap and the realization of this just came to me recently. If he wants to go for enlightenment straight away without experiencing other things life has to offer, then so be it. I don't think you should convince him otherwise. After all, it's his funeral.

On the other hand,@How to be wise shouldn't try to convince other people to just let go of everything and go for enlightenment. Everybody is in different phase on his/her path and everybody has different needs. The path has many aspects as you probably know (Maslow's pyramid is a great example for this).

6 hours ago, How to be wise said:

No kidding. Did you know that you will transform back into your illusional ego? I said it here already. So, instead of going around telling ppl to stop having relationships, which of course is a blindsided advice, learn how to express the deepest wisdom in a relationship. You will never be able to tell ppl how to live their lives.

18 hours ago, Shin said:

what is this.........

26 minutes ago, Elia said:

what is this.........

It's the first lesson of the course "How to spiritual bypass anything 100% bullshit guaranteed !"

xD

God is love

And God in them

@How to be wise

Wow!

I was meditating and had the insight, "Be the man you want to be now. Be the man you wish you had the permission to be; be that person now (permission a girlfriend would give by omission)."

@How to be wise Jezus bro, dont fool yourself. What you say might be true in an absolute sense but you wouldnt be on this forum when you realize the things that you are talking about. 

You need more balance, go out at least 1 time a week. You are 19 man, go enjoy yourself.

9 hours ago, flowboy said:

I of course watched that video a few weeks ago, and the phrase ‘machine gun of truth’ stuck with me, so I used it here.

9 hours ago, Shin said:

I hope for his sake that he's trolling ???

Unfortunately, there’s no ‘me’ to troll.

5 hours ago, nistake said:

Y'all got triggered by this guy pretty hard.

I mean, I sort of agree with you because I feel like I fell into the same spiritual bypass trap and the realization of this just came to me recently. If he wants to go for enlightenment straight away without experiencing other things life has to offer, then so be it. I don't think you should convince him otherwise. After all, it's his funeral.

On the other hand,@How to be wise shouldn't try to convince other people to just let go of everything and go for enlightenment. Everybody is in different phase on his/her path and everybody has different needs. The path has many aspects as you probably know (Maslow's pyramid is a great example for this).

As I said earlier, this is an advanced thread. Most people are not ready for this. But if you are, then you’ve wasted enough time. I’m here to cut the bullshit out of your life, and lead you back to what you really want in life.

4 hours ago, Key Elements said:

No kidding. Did you know that you will transform back into your illusional ego? I said it here already. So, instead of going around telling ppl to stop having relationships, which of course is a blindsided advice, learn how to express the deepest wisdom in a relationship. You will never be able to tell ppl how to live their lives.

Sorry, but no wisdom comes from something that isn’t real. My mind is not fooling me anymore. 

2 hours ago, JohnnyBravo said:

@How to be wise

Wow!

I was meditating and had the insight, "Be the man you want to be now. Be the man you wish you had the permission to be; be that person now (permission a girlfriend would give by omission)."

That’s a good stepping stone. If you’re not ready for this advise, go somewhere else. But if you’re ready, then get started quickly. You’ve wasted enough time.

2 hours ago, Dorotheus said:

@How to be wise Jezus bro, dont fool yourself. What you say might be true in an absolute sense but you wouldnt be on this forum when you realize the things that you are talking about. 

You need more balance, go out at least 1 time a week. You are 19 man, go enjoy yourself.

I’ve realised them experientially, and I’m still here. I’m enjoying myself far more than I would’ve if my mind was still fooling me in a relationship.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Shin @flowboy @nistake @Key Elements @JohnnyBravo @Dorotheus

Perhaps you’d be more convinced if you heard all this from Leo himself: