Conceptually-made

Why isn’t leo advertising actualized.org

15 posts in this topic

Title basically explains it. I am asking because i have never seen any adds from leo or any way of him trying to advertise actualized.org

from my understanding its because self-actualisation itself requires you be at a certain ripeness or situation in your life where you act upon the need to hunt the truth yourself, otherwise it would be converting people to a so called better life and it will change it into a perspective, by not advertising it ensures that the natural perspective of the seeker is kept. 

The right people will find actualized.org for themselves, i guess

Every time Leo makes a video and posts it on YouTube he's advertising Actualized.org.  And all the old videos on YouTube are also advertising Actualized.org.  The Forum also advertises Actualized.org.  The Actualized.org website also advertises Actualized.org.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

In an online space of ads every 3 minutes, the rarity of Act.’s integrity is becoming more and more apparent. Very long term thinking. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Advertisings call the attention to everybody. Call effect. Only genuinely interested people should go into spirituality and self-improvement. if you have interest you'll search and youll find.

Dumb masses cannot even understand most of the concepts. We here have the privilege to have an inner curiosity about things, but understand that 60% of world population are zombies who live their lifes in autopilot mode being a leave in the wind.

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I think because this forum isn't great and doesn't really help people. It's mostly just mental masturbation, delusion, and filled with egos. Just a mess. And Leo knows it.

(That's just what I think.)

c-c-c-combo breaker projections! xD

if those thoughts were held by leo, he would certainly just erase this forum entirely. he's already mentioned before that he consciously doesn't allow actualized.org grow into something that's evil.

this forum is great for those who are willing to take action. i've been around for more than 2 years and i've seen several cases of people pivoting their lives and changing for the better.

in my opinion, leo doesn't advertise it because there's a certain magic about people finding out things out of raw curiosity and self-driven exploration.

unborn Truth

15 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I think because this forum isn't great and doesn't really help people

Oh come on you have 2k posts, you either dont believe yourself or you are spending a lot of your time "not really helping people"

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

He simply follows Seth Godin's marketing philosophy and prefers to grow his audience from the inside.

Also, choosing titles, images and topics to cover is part of marketing, too. And he advertises his products in videos. 

Advertising is useful when you have a great amount of viewers, Leo's business is different,

he will always deliver things for the individual.

Edited by Vingger

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

2 hours ago, zambize said:

Oh come on you have 2k posts, you either dont believe yourself or you are spending a lot of your time "not really helping people"

Boom!