CreamCat

Your opinions don't matter. Your words are bullshits without results.

16 posts in this topic

After sticking to the habit of meditating for one hour a day for a while, I keep seeing a lot of bullshits on the internet. I see a lot of bullshits and illusions.

What matters, then?

• Carefully thought-out conclusions of high quality that are verifiable and significant.
    • Conclusions of high quality are different from opinions such as "I like ice cream" or "I like jazz".
    • Most conclusions uttered by people lack significance. Otherwise, they are just opinions or selfishness in disguise of conclusions.
    • People delude themselves into thinking that their selfishness is actually a properly thought-out conclusion.
      • If you don't push yourself beyond your comfort zone, you are probably packaging your selfishness as conclusion.
      • There are many ideological communities full of people who keep complaining in their comfort zones(i.e. echo chambers).
  • Results
  • Track Records of Good Results
    • When a homeless person says he's going to conquer his city, he's bullshitting.
    • When you say you can do something impressive without showing me track records, you are bluffing.
    • When Elon Musk says he's going to colonize Mars, he's doing a lot to embody his proclamations. He has a long list of track records.
  • Direct Experience

Lesson

• Stop talking so much. Stop complaining in your comfort zone. Embody your philosophy instead of talking about it.
  • Become someone who matters.
Edited by CreamCat

Stop fighting with reality and slay your own demons (that you see in them).

If you're serious about self-actualization, you would spend 0 second thinking about how other people live their life,

You would only be concerned as how you are doing your best, and you alone.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Leo says:

3FA06A27-0F8C-4214-BAE4-FB9E46A0CF9C.jpeg

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

This is what evolving through healthy orange looks like. Nice work @CreamCat  ?? 

Who says this is healthy? Hitler's checklist would look the same. A slave owner's checklist would look the same. Etc. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

16 hours ago, CreamCat said:

When you say you can do something impressive without showing me track records, you are bluffing.

Those who say they can and those who say they can't are both usually right. Before you do something you have to believe that you can first.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

2 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

Who says this is healthy? Hitler's checklist would look the same. A slave owner's checklist would look the same. Etc. 

Of course. I would also consider vitamins as being healthy. Yet, they could also be used for nefarious purposes by a devilish being. It is context-dependent.

Some forum users were at red-blue a year ago and are now working through orange. It is great to see. I like to encourage people to grow at whatever place they are at.

What I would consider to be unhealthy Orange is very obvious.

18 hours ago, Shin said:

Stop fighting with reality and slay your own demons (that you see in them).

6 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Now, consider the possibility that you could be deluded as much as others. What would you do?

?

@CreamCat Your aggressiveness is disgusting. If opinions don’t matter, why did you make this topic? 

@ajasatya any thoughts? This guy sure deserves a Zen stick lol

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

38 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Some forum users were at red-blue a year ago and are now working through orange. It is great to see. I like to encourage people to grow at whatever place they are at.

You're right, and I agree with that approach.  I had to read the original post again, it wasn't as aggressive as I thought. ?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Just a general comment. Be aware if someone is genuine in their development. Genuine has some fundamental features, yet it may be appear differently at different developmental stages. I had very different views when I was at Orange and I wasn’t always graceful. I got in several debates defending my rationalist views as I worked through it. Yet, I was genuinely trying to personally develop. It’s part of the process. 

Green and Yellow level users didn’t hold me to the standard of their own stage. They could have bullied me with advanced modes of being and thinking, yet they didn’t. They met me where I was at and helped pull me up. At the collective conscious level of the forum, that’s the name of the game: to increase the conscious level of the collective consciousness. It’s a big part of Tier2 being.

Helping beings through red, blue, orange and green stages have very different dynamics. Unleashing a yellow-level can of post-egoic whoop-ass on them is often counter-productive.

With that said, there are also situations when a being is motivated to cause conflict, harm and has a hidden agenda. Yet that’s not what I’m seeing here. 

19 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Stop talking so much. Stop complaining in your comfort zone. Embody your philosophy instead of talking about it.

Take your own advice :D 

Words can be a trap because we all know our talk and our walk are often at cross-purposes.  Lots of talk makes it seem like we are progressing, but take a look and see how much of that is actually the case.  Talk can actually be a colossal distraction from doing personal development work.  The Ego-Mind likes to cling to its talk and think that it's making progress by doing a lot of talking.  But then you look at the person a year later and nothing has really changed in their life -- just more and more talk, more and more distraction from making the changes that are needed to do real personal development work.  Some of these people end up pretty deluded and miserable, with that huge Ego still there only now hiding more cleverly than before.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I'm here to share love, dudes. My love is tough love.

Edited by CreamCat

On 14/02/2019 at 1:00 AM, CreamCat said:

After sticking to the habit of meditating for one hour a day for a while, I keep seeing a lot of bullshits on the internet. I see a lot of bullshits and illusions.

9 hours ago, CreamCat said:

I'm here to share love, dudes. My love is tough love.

12 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

@ajasatya any thoughts? This guy sure deserves a Zen stick lol

it's a phase. he's seeing his own bullshit on the "outside" and letting go. it's a good thing :D

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

it's a phase. he's seeing his own bullshit on the "outside" and letting go. it's a good thing :D

A good thing indeed. Yesterday I cried when I spotted my mind and saw it as a mirror. Shit, I´m crazy. Always talking to myself :D.