Onecirrus

What does your ideal life look like?

16 posts in this topic

What kind of life do you want? How would you prefer to live? What is your life purpose?

I'd like to be a Rockstar, but like a Philospher Rockstar rather than some narcissistic hedonist. I'd also like a huge book shelf full of books and to be left the hell alone.

Bang chicks day and night, I am planning to become male gigolo. ?

I wanna be a rapper. Not as famous as a celebrity, just well-known enough so I can pay my bills with making music and maybe working a part-time job as a social worker on the side if still necessary. Other than that I wanna create a life where I have time for myself to think, study, meditate and contemplate. I'd love to write a few books (fiction and non-fiction) and maybe I'll live in buddhist monasteries and similar institutions when I'm older, just to study that way of life deeply. Other than that, I just want a healthy life without too much stress, a lot of time I can use to grow myself and others and a social circle of people I can connect with deeply.

My ideal life looks a lot like my life right now: Physically healthy, living in a beautiful place, financially secure, emotionally balanced, engaged with the world in a way that I find inspiring and worthwhile.  Honestly, nothing money could buy would improve my life much.  Nothing Philosophy could present my Ego-Mind with would improve my life much.  I used to feel like I needed to do all these things to be happy, but now I realize it's the things that I no longer care to do that allow me to be happy.  My life is happy right now.  All I gotta do is keep doing what I'm doing -- keep living well and contributing back in my own chosen way.  The last thing I want to do is get wrapped up in being a spiritual Ego, that would actually diminish my peace and my happiness.  When I do make my own debut as a personal development teacher in a couple of years, I'm not gonna need the money or the fame.  And I wanna keep it that way.  It's those who aren't attached that give off the right vibe as a teacher.  And that I can see from my standpoint now, and I just gotta make sure that my Ego-Mind doesn't poison that insight for me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Ideal life: When I'm not spending my time, energy and resources in outsourcing wealth, health and unconditional love from others. Suppose I already have all these in abundance, what would I like to do with my day? - Read, drink tea, go for long walks, make art, design something, learn something new, teach what I've learned and use these things to change how people see themselves and the world. It is ironic to note that I do most of the things I listed here without having abundant wealth, health or unconditional love. 

And then there is something called awareness. I may have a lot of fantasies for an ideal life, but it seems life only has one fantasy (or goal) for me - that is for me to raise my awareness. 

I don't know.

I don't even know what I will do in 5 minutes xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

mastery in my life purpose, a good relationship, good health, money enough to fund my projects, enlightenment. 

On 2/12/2019 at 7:40 AM, Onecirrus said:

What kind of life do you want? How would you prefer to live? What is your life purpose?

I'd like to be a Rockstar, but like a Philospher Rockstar rather than some narcissistic hedonist. I'd also like a huge book shelf full of books and to be left the hell alone.

@onecirrus With complete acceptance, trust and surrender, my ideal life is whatever the source moves "me" to do. I have given up my idea of what I want out of life and it is like a huge weight was lifted from me.

51 minutes ago, Shin said:

I don't know.

I don't even know what I will do in 5 minutes xD

Probably do some shitposting.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 12/02/2019 at 0:40 PM, Onecirrus said:

What kind of life do you want?

this very moment!

unborn Truth

16 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Probably do some shitposting.

oh-yes_o_2159281.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

To be happy, healthy, and present. Lead from the heart and get out of my own way! I mean, what more could you ask for?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

1.Making music 

2.Being at peace

Dont look at me! Look inside!

It's funny how we basically have nothing to do in this life and still manage to carve out so many illusory paths for ourselves