Cortex

Want To Take Cold Shower But Don't Want To Feel Cold ? Here's A Solution !

29 posts in this topic

You just have to be under the influence of a substances which will prevent you from even feeling the coldness and the pain, the best ones for cold shower are the alcohol or codeine, here's your solution, just use any substance which will prevent you from feeling pain and now you can enjoy all the benefits of cold showers without even feeling the cold, how amazing is that 

This is quite silly and immature and opposite of what we focus on here on health, fitness and nutrition.

Just do the breathing techniques and exercises WIM HOF suggests beforehand which oxygenate and heat the inner-fire of the body up so you don't feel the cold as much. An even better technique is start off with lukewarm, then every 15 - 30 seconds make it colder and colder until its completely cold.

Just keep breathing deeply, eventually it becomes comfortable and you get this amazing buzz and get out and ready to conquer the world!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

The whole point of doing cold showers is to make yourself uncomfortable. 

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

It can literally be 100% cold and I don't feel it, how amazing is that

Nope, it really is a great solution, I wonder why no one invented it before

Face the cold you pussy! :P❤️

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Why ? If I can have the exact same benefits without feeling coldness

4 minutes ago, Cortex said:

Why ? If I can have the exact same benefits without feeling coldness

Cold is great for bringing out ego. Try it. Next time youre feeling spiritual, go lay naked in the snow for an hour. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

12 hours ago, Rilles said:

Cold is great for bringing out ego.

Gotta agree with that ! You want to feel 100% mindfulness and being absolutely in the present, pour some freezing cold water on yourself. 

@Cortex nice troll post buddy 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

This method is for the pussy. I just ramp it up to the max cold temperature and jump in.

Breath into your balls (even better all the way to the balls of your feet) and there is no cold.

Or

Inquire. What is cold?

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Flagellate yourself with stinging nettles? At least the coldness would be gone.

Breeeeeeeeeath deep and hard bro. It is counter intuitive, the sooner you relax under the water the sooner you will get used to it and be able to handle the cold. If you tense up and scream like a biatch then you will never want to turn the water cold ever again.

Start small. Take a hot shower and right at the end blast yourself with cold for a few seconds. Every time you shower, increase the amount of time you are under the cold. Then come summer time you will be challenging yourself to dive right it from the off. if that is all too much, literally start with individual body parts. Build up, I look forward to my fucking power showers. They still suck sometimes and I almost back out of turning it cold some days but I never regret them once I man up and do it. Momentum counts for a lot. Now I know, that the cold water is not going to kill me, it gets a bit easier to turn it cold regularly. When I first started taking cold showers, they were so painful, now I love em.

Overcoming that mental barrier to turning it cold is huge. it will affect other areas of your life. Plus, they are amazing for your body and nervous system and make you feel like your fucking superman ready to smash life everyday.

Edited by Spence94

On 2019-02-11 at 2:18 PM, Rilles said:

aaaauuum

F2AE9FB4-6242-4357-9F2E-4E83555D2FBC.jpeg

AHAHAHA :D That is the funniest post :x

Breath > Exercise > Breath > Cold Shower > Breath

B R E A T H E

Cold showers destroy spinal fluid and bone marrow in the long run. Never do something you are not able to do regularly. 

Look at Wim Hof, the extreme of cold and hyperventilation, leads to premature aging. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 2/23/2019 at 1:41 PM, Hellspeed said:

Cold showers destroy spinal fluid and bone marrow in the long run. Never do something you are not able to do regularly. 

Look at Wim Hof, the extreme of cold and hyperventilation, leads to premature aging. 

Is this a troll? Wim looks his age, especially considering the amount of physical strain he's went through.