Anton Rogachevski

Actualized Academy - An inspiring vision!

84 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@ajasatya

Saying it's impossible is the easiest.

then prove me wrong!

unborn Truth

1 minute ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@ajasatya

What could one person do, without the help of others? Do you not want to help? Then why are you here?

i am here to dig deeper, since nobody else is playing the role of the grounding partner. how do you imagine the real thing happening? what exactly happens in classes and how will people feel motivated to take action and practice? this is not anywhere clear to me.

unborn Truth

its the stance i take with my vision to open up a school one day. the only thing we can do for eachother is give halocratic thinking and personal development together, nothing to do with actualisation and enlightenment at this current period of time. unfortunately any generation above the age of 14 is not viable for this type of academy because they are always stuck in their way and lack the sufficent knowledge to distinguish from ego vs non ego due to their own reality. so at best you can only learn to teach children below this age bracket to generate holcratic thinking to improve their chances of searching via curiosity. the same way in which we all do. this is the key feature here.. developing curiosity.. all other skills are to just complete this search. 

leo makes people take 5-MEO to develop curiosity. me as an individual i was just curious purely because nobody could find the answer and i just thought - right whats the hardest thing i can choose to do , just give that a try. in the end its a collective search for what to do next ... and the only way i think is through a young generation who can take resposibility from a young age. 

25 minutes ago, Aakash said:

leo makes people take 5-MEO to develop curiosity

i don’t think it’s for curiosity... curiosity must already be there to try it -  5meo is showing an answer, and opens up to find answers. it’s just a guess though as i generalize the use of psychedelics in this work a little.

also i don’t think all of this is only about curiosity at all, if it where, we all would be super enlightened.

@tsuki once said when i first came here: curiosity killed the cat.

i don’t know if that was psychic or not, but there is something to it.

Edited by now is forever

if ones of us dies , another one pops up- it's a never ending cycle. there is no death or even life lol, but the quest continues to know the self deeper and deeper. its like i once said, the bodisattvas come up with a foundation on lay for others- to reach the heavens. we are literally building a ladder to the inifnite which is probably why we have so many heirarchichal structures. we don't even know what were looking for - were just looking for the emotions of success and what not. but on a deeper level its like were self-actualising the infinite itself. a never ending search.. so everything is technically good. lol! so whats the point of stopping if your not going to set a foundations or help others reach heaven. 

so yes curiosity killed the cat, because there was either self-hate or hate from others in opposition to the idea of change.

no matter what way i look at it- someone has to develop pshycic abilities and that will change the whole structure of humanity lol, so try to develop psychic powers if your going to do nothing but search for the infinite :)  

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash i guess what is much more relevant than teaching curiosity is teaching love. because that’s what we are ultimately searching for - that’s what our first screams on this world are about and that’s what we search for while breathing our last breath. and that’s what we should learn to put into everything. that’s what we are ultimately curious about. but to know what love is we need to understand what it is and understand what it is not. so stay curious about the love in these structures and yes it is a ladder to infinity, the infinity we want to build every single infinite moment.

funny as it is there was a guy called leo buscaglia who teached love at the university of southern california in the 70ies 80ies.

Edited by now is forever

The institution is also going to be offering free coaching to people, and students will practice coaching each other and doing volunteering.

There's going to be business coaching for firms that want to improve their consciousness.

Also Actualized Politicians program to reform schools and add personal development classes.

Possibly government funded social services. Imagine social workers with a personal development degree.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

8 hours ago, ajasatya said:

i am here to dig deeper, since nobody else is playing the role of the grounding partner. how do you imagine the real thing happening? what exactly happens in classes and how will people feel motivated to take action and practice? this is not anywhere clear to me.

These are minor details that can easily be taken care of. The motivation is a unified life purpose of actualizing the whole world.

In the future many people will evolve to green and yellow, and they are serious actualizers that will be diligent in what they see would benefit the planet.

We will cross the bridge when we get to it.

i commend the thought, but it sounds abit wishy washy given the current time period were in; but at the same time, i won't lie that its the perfect era to bring it in. in spiral dynamics green is the stage you kinda pass through however, its only easily passed once you understand the limitations, and right now people are adding dualistic terms against everything. so its perfect timing but also too early to embed into mainstream culture in my opinion, if your just looking at transforming the lives of lets say 300 people each year then i would say its viable, not sure about the free coaching. but on a mass scale we've still got a while to go. NOne the less, i do still like the idea

@Anton Rogachevski do you honestly say that from a position of good vs evil or just a responsible action you wish to take yourself? personally i'm with you that actualise.org can go far, but this is the opposite to what leo would like. were quite conscious people in the sense, we've done our work and we can confidently say we won't use it for devilry. however other people will since they haven't gone through a spiritual purification so per say. so i would say also you should ask leo first and if hes on board, i'm good to help you aswell in what ever means, whenever i can. i'm quite adept with biology and anatomy so i would always be happy to create classes etc . for other people who wish to learn. just as i would like to hope, someone could teach me conscious programming. i know there are many people here who code, but conscious coding i think is related to problem solving from a holisitic point of view is what i would like to learn and be coached

Running and managing a healthy high-consciousness institution is a full-time job. More than that, it requires the commitment of one's whole life. It's not an easy thing to do well and requires enormous levels of development.

I am not developed or conscious enough yet to do this. Nor are most people here.

I recommend you focus your energies on developing yourself before you get too carried away with transforming the world.

The videos are designed to be an efficient and cost-free way of learning. You don't really need a brick and mortar self-actualization institution. What you really need is do the inner work. Which of course no one wants to do. Going to a school and passing tests is not it. The whole trick with this work is that it's so delicate and personal it cannot be easily institutionalized.

It's good to have a sense of life purpose that inspires you, but you must also be very careful not to get ahead of your skiis here, or you will easily create a cult which will hurt lots of people.

I have deliberately held off from growing Actualized.org into a big institution. The impulse to do it is always there. But my higher wisdom says No. Making a big organization leads to unconsciousness and devilry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Thank you for sharing.

I guess hypothetically, you would need certified delegates you could trust, to let go of managing and letting it run by itself.

That's why great sages had devotees.

I'm a part of a spiritual growth group that has no leader, it decides all matters by a purely democratic vote. I guess it only works for small groups, but on the large scale we have a committee of trustees.

Right now you picture life purpose as a personal individualistic aspect of ones life, but what about a shared unified life purpose that will be the heart of a high consciousness group of people?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have deliberately held off from growing Actualized.org into a big institution. The impulse to do it is always there. But my higher wisdom says No. Making a big organization leads to unconsciousness and devilry.

although i accept what you have said here, that maybe actualised.org or self actualisation has grown bigger than just yourself as a collective ego lets call it. not in a negative way, but i'm just being realistic about what it actually is if you were to make it into a thing. Have you not considered that like the moderators, other members of the ego would like to get involved? like @Anton Rogachevski for example, the ideology is the infinite, but it always needs an umbrella name to hide behind whether that be zen,buddism, hinduism, bhraman , allah , jesus, they all had the meaning of the infinite behind. You've made us understand that the word self-actualisation also means the same thing. 

self-actualisation -"the realization or fulfilment of one's talents and potentialities, especially considered as a drive or need present in everyone." 

this is what google defines as self-actualisation 

self -realisation is - "fulfilment of one's own potential." by google definition

you recontextualise the word in my definition to mean .... "to find ones true nature"  now i can't speak for others about what they think that word means. but i think this is the umbrella term that anton is thinking about when he means a actualised academy. he just didn't know what other way to articulate it. nonetheless thats besides the point. the point i think you have to contemplate is ... as synchonicity goes via infinite intelligence. you yourself said you couldn't push out the large amount of content and will take your whole life explaining it. to be honest, i personally have my own plans to persue. however, if i may speak on behalf of others. maybe they actually want to adopt the self actualised flagship. they either want to directly help you or they want to do something for themselves. LETS NOT HIDE ANYTHING, You've opened pandoras box, you yourself know this. 

You bridged the gap between science and non duality to a satisfactory level in 21 century terms, in my books thats the bodhisattva thing you did right there. you know it yourself. lets not kid ourselves, i don't know what other people grasp when you mention the words you starting a religion. for those that know the truth in non duality terms.. like i said pandoras box is opened now. the brand itself, i think is much bigger than yourself. if you don't feel ready then so be it, as a collective ego, nobody should move, everyone should just keep on doing their own thing. you've built up a non-dual platform, everyone's who's conscious is pretty much going to accept your decision and then move on like nothing happened. 

anyways i'm not looking for a response, i'm saying meditate on it. the key to pandoras box is in your hands. i'm sure buddah knew what a cult was lol 

@Leo Gura

Edited by Aakash

2 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

Right now you picture life purpose as a personal individualistic aspect of ones life, but what about a shared unified life purpose that will be the heart of a high consciousness group of people?

i've been doing some contemplation on this and i agree, the foundation of anything that exsist in reality are the people itself, no matter what way you look at it; actualised.org would not be actualised.org with a leo, an aakash , or an anton. this message i sent to you end up being an awakening, because i realised what was actually going on in the world. when the buddah or any of his disciples spread the path of awakening, they did so to stage biege/purple/ red- even to say people were blue at that stage was the highest level (probably were trades of orange ofcourse and green, but very low levels) now your audience has evolved, the level of sophistication has risen and the environment has changed. i would be lying if i said, i wasn't projecting some fantastical viewpoint about some unified goal, however i don't believe its out of the question. 

meaning is not found in enlightenment, meaning is forged in the fires of passion. enlightenment is actually the disembling of such ideas to the satisfactory nature of reality and seeing the invisible cloak that was once there, but to be honest, i've been searching for non duality and enlightenment my whole life, i just wasn't conscious of the name lol, but now its in sight, i mean i want a unified goal and this is the point i keep trying to raise to the actualised forum. its all well and good doing stuff individually. on the other hand, when every human being in relality becomes enlightened and its only a matter of time, if we don't deplete our resources or adapt into mutants by that time. then the spiral dynamics pendulum swings again, from independant life purposes, to group purposes. in reality all were doing is continuing up the spiral map, just conscious of who we are, nothings changed really. our experience differs, our viewpoints from non dual personel. I swear @winterknight can explain it much better than i can. i consolidated the idea from his piece of work, the notion that if were able to accurately describe our emotions, experiences and memories using a metaphor that links human- human shared experience between two enlightened beings. think about it, what has really happened. their identities are the same, their sensations are the same, the understanding is the bridged because both are able to understand the metaphor. its changing language itself- its a shared expression of the same being. its the healthy stage of turquoise in my opinion. were still developing through these high levels of consciousness. 

Do you want to know the funniest thing, i didn't even understand winterknights passage until i wrote it out currently in the now, i'm actually mind blown that i'm having two realisations of this scale within two hours of eachother. WOW. anyways, my point has always been unity, a conscious unity, not an unconscious one, a conscious one. 

my spiritual ego projections if i'm being honest are (this is me as an individual speaking from my heart and my spirit/ spirituality, the child inside of me) 

Note: the word imperfect, is perfection. 

- i want to go on an adventure

- i want to raise consciousness

- i want to be unified as a team as enlightened (unconscious/ conscious beings) 

- i want my life purpose to be helping others

- the world is perfect, yet i want change, its also imperfect for a reason, so we can each be unique 

- i want to motivate people to realise their potential 

- i want to talk about the falsetruth (the map- not the terratory) 

- i want to laugh like the buddah 

- i want to be spritually engaged in the now 

- i want to see infinity, yes i want to see infinity (not me- US) 

- i want there to be a world for future generations to explore conscious, to live in duality 

-i want to learn about whats next in this crazy game of catch me and meaning 

Spoiler: i know leo has said it many times, but i've experienced it- there is no life and death once you realise how totally empty it all, no i have not completely died to the truth, but i'm working my way there. so we are always forced to live the life in duality and this is where we switch between individuality to duality , me to them, you to us , i to we. Survival of the self (ego) , survival of the self (collective ego) , transcended survival of self (spiritual ego) , transcended survival of self( enlightened ego) . These are the four distinctions that the spiral dynamics integrates. ego literally just means the sense of self, all dualistic notions are therefore two poles of the same truth and false, pure and impure, 

Fuck it @winterknight you explain this shit- i actually get what you mean and i'm mind blown right now. 

disclaimers - first time contemplating this, went totally offtopic from my original work, this is direct self inquiry currently, OKAY i need to stop. 

seriously the sychronicity is unreal , winter  knight is online right now aswell! 

Great topic!

As society evolves I believe we are going to have much more high consciousness institutions.

However, The problem in big groups is that it creates collective ego and cult dynamics inside the organization very quickly- that's because most of the people in the group are not developed enough. Small spiritual groups, independent work and platforms like actualiezed.org are the right way to go in the next 50 years in my opinion. Orange is still in power nowadays and it's gonna take a while until society will go fully into green and beyond.      

@Leo Gura

I agree. A lot of people assume that they're way developed than they actually are. That's why they also underestimate the problems with creating an institution out of actualized.org, and it's a distraction from developing oneself.

@ShaharA

I agree. I also think there are stage turquoise communities that are pretty well functioning and are setting an example for the future of humanity. 

some of these things read themselves so nice on screen, not paper. but i guess most don’t know what an enormous amount of work it is to create a school like that - there are a ton of decisions to be made before hand touches a brick or signs a rental contract. at the moment the place we are meeting at is physically seen a screen and a network - the network allows only certain kind of information exchange - in a future real not virtual real world you‘d need to decide on a lot of things that set a frame for this - rules and ideas that are not thought yet and are not brought into reality yet. as leo said this would be a lifes work and this affords an enormous amount of passion and planning on how to materialize that because it would have to materialize in one or the other way - you would need a room at least in winter.

this accounts also for how to medialize content and setting up social rules.

there are already multiple examples on how people built schools like that like rudolph steiner or inge aicher scholl or maria montessori or even groups who were part of movement like the bauhaus that developed out of the werkbund. especially in art you can see that a lot.

i think for now we can be happy that’s not an exclusive place we have to travel to - it’s much more accessible like that.

because schools like that and places like that already exist - but do we actually use them? how many of us use the potential of learning facilities in their direct surrounding to the fullest?

also wonder how manny could afford it or would it all be voluntary based?

these are legitimate questions that want to be answered before you even would know where to start.

Edited by now is forever