Anton Rogachevski

Actualized Academy - An inspiring vision!

84 posts in this topic

Imagine having world wide institutions of "Actualized Academy", where you can go to study for a year or two, and have a methodical studying and practicing of the different methods.

To graduate you will need to write a thesis explaining all the main terms. In the end you get a diploma of a Personal Development Expert.

Just think of the many coaches or therapists that would want to have an additional expertise.

What would it take?

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

You’d have to ask Leo.  This is his project ultimately.

If you want my opinion — I think someone graduating from here should have a basic framework for working up the Ego and No Ego sides of Personal Development Work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Anton Rogachevskinot an unrealistic framework. I could actually see this sort of system being structured in some later time when there’s a more developed world as a whole 

Inspiring!

I suppose it'll be possible at some point of human development. It will be completely based on Leo's work.

It will be even more interesting if they include self-actualization in school programs.

But yeah, an academy for each domain sounds amazing!

Sure, egos will take over and such, but that's how it always been.

would it still be selfactualization then?

i guess it would be more the foundation for a spiral university. self actualization would just happen as a byproduct or a subject or as the teaching method.

Edited by now is forever

@Anton Rogachevski was it not? i wonder how we came this far...

i just answered to truthaddict - so why are you thanking him and telling me it was not about self?:ph34r:xD

is the self the ego or the ego the self - that depends only on the self's or the ego’s perspective. but if the self or the ego actualizes itself or if it is actualized by someone else well... that also depends on the ego‘s perspective.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever

I agree.

I don't think "self-actualization" would be the best term. But you know what I meant.

The devil is in the details. We have to always look for the biggest picture.

sometimes i think of actualized.org just as my favorite subject of the university of life - i guess we can be happy we’ve found such a good teacher and classroom, where the meaning of teacher student conflates to an integrative self actualization. because that’s what it already is. 

actualized academy sounds like a good idea to do brain loundry for ourselves - learning the basics, we can’t let others do that for us all the time and even making others responsible for making our white shirt pink or black...

for now: it’s amazing it already exists.

Edited by now is forever

What if this was an optional class in schools or Universities, that you could choose to master your life not matter your professional direction?

@George Fil i think i would make it more a seminar or an open workshop than a lecture... or a lecture accompanied by a seminar/workshop - although the room itself would maybe more be like a meditation/yoga space, with a library.

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

@George Fil i think i would make it more a seminar or an open workshop than a lecture... or a lecture accompanied by a seminar/workshop

Have you thought about the teacher ? Should be a high achiever yellow stage entrepreneur or a empathetic green life coach?

@George Fil i don’t know - if you can’t get leo it’s maybe difficult...

i guess you would need a natural selfactualizer. maybe changing the teachers depending on their life knowledge. so maybe just having a workshop organizer who organizes speakers/teachers relevant/relative to topics. the teacher could be then also just a neighborhood mom who grows mushrooms or a street philosopher or a tai chi master, or a zen monk or a yellow entrepreneur. 

but the overall teaching style will vary a little bit depending on the person who guides all of that. it’s difficult to maneuver all those topics so they are connected. you need a personality for that. and as you can’t really create one you‘d need to search for someone and it’s not said that you‘ll find a person like that very easily.

you could also try it with cloning!

Edited by now is forever

it's called Life. a diploma in personal development would require 300 years of study and practice.

unborn Truth

Just now, Anton Rogachevski said:

@ajasatya

Let's be realistic.

even though i exaggerated on those 300 years, i am being realistic in a serious way.

some people take years just to learn how to make eye contact. personal development is not something that can happen under the pressure of an academic environment. everyone has a very particular rhythm and improve in different aspects in a very particular order.

when i think of an "actualized academy", i imagine an extremely theoretical body of knowledge and pools of ego trips.

unborn Truth