Anton Rogachevski

Actualized Academy - An inspiring vision!

84 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

Even a fully yellow school that's viable and accessible is WAYYYYY out there.

Leo's channel is. And it's right here baby!

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

xD thats what unit/group contemplation is for, the best of the best ideas. 

Edited by Aakash

@TheAvatarState

The forum is an amazing experiment for a spiritual community, I would say right now it's about:

5% Red

20% Blue

35% Orange

21% Green

15% Yellow

4% Turquoise

Interestingly enough, that's how I see myself as well.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

@Anton Rogachevski did you accurately evaluate a bunch of members and crunch the numbers, then it so happened to match up to where you rate yourself? Or were you so self-centered that you used self-bias to confirm that you're at the average of the site? That the site revolves around you? Because that could certainly add to your feeling of "belonging" and "community." There's a lot to gain for your ego from holding this position, so watch out! ;)

Those are some oddly specific percentages... I'm interested to see if you have any observations to back that up, or if you're just that deluded... Either way, it will be fascinating for both of us. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Anton Rogachevski but you're 5% red and 20% blue? Maybe I misunderstood what you meant... 

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState i think you did, those percentages weren't out of the question. the topic isn't about spotting ego- its about talking about collaberation of any sort under the term actualised.org? 

@TheAvatarState

There are shadow elements that stay unevolved as long as they are untouched. I work very hard on my patterns, beliefs and spiritual purification. I'm not perfect at this, low consciousness states can still awake old patterns of control and dogmatism. Humans aren't perfect.

@Anton Rogachevski I think that is a pretty good breakdown for a single collective forum consciousness. Yet, I don't think it works as well at the individual conscious level. 

@Anton Rogachevski how funny is this, this whole thing was just a reflection on how I project... I also tend to identity as yellow, but I'm only that way on one or two lines of development, and honestly I'm pretty underdeveloped (even retarded) in other lines. 

I'm really not saying any of this to call you out or put myself above you in any way. I just noticed that your words hinted at a possible self-deception. Notice that self-evaluating using spiral dynamics without nuance can actually blind-side you to the problems you really should be working on. I'm not saying this at you, as I notice this in myself. I just wanted to see if you were aware of these things, and it looks like you are :)

Sent from my iEgo

7 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Serotoninluv

You can look at the stages as archetypes, they are pure forms, but people really are a mixture of genes, environments, and diffrent physical stages of biological evolution, as well as being from diffrent casts.

Consider that we can observe at an individual level as well as at a collective level. The forum is comprised of individual personalities that are evolving. As well, there is a single collective forum consciousness that is also evolving. Each individual user on the forum is within One collective forum consciousness.

@Serotoninluv so if we all worked together; all the non dual beings i'm talking about. what could be the change we can impose, by my count i've only seen around 40-50 non dual beings , around 10-15 are highly non dual beings and about 5 enlightened people (5 is a guess, i've seen 3) 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv so if we all worked together; all the non dual beings i'm talking about. what could be the change we can impose, by my count i've only seen around 40-50 non dual beings , around 10-15 are highly non dual beings and about 5 enlightened people (5 is a guess, i've seen 3) 

i'm not @Serotoninluv but i'll answer you this: start by living without violence and lies and you will have a glimpse within 2 years.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya so working together would stop beings from having glimpses, is this what your trying to say? 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@ajasatya so working together would stop beings from having glimpses, is this what your trying to say? 

no no, what i meant is that you can have a glimpse of what would happen if you practice very simple principles consistently. because your own life would transform into an amazing experience and then you would be able to imagine it escalating to higher magnitudes.

also, working together is easier than it seems. if you live by the principles of yoga, for instance, we'll be already working together even though we've never met each other. in fact, you'll be working together with many many sattvic beings.

unborn Truth

The problem I have with starting a big spiritual community is that if we started it today, myself and everyone here would get all excited and spend the next 5 years pouring all of our time and energy into building its external infrastructure without doing the internal work that we really need to do.

It becomes the lesser Jihad, a convenient way of not doing the lonely work.

And I am not interested in that. I am interested in pouring my time into deep awakening and self-mastery.

After that is complete, maybe then there could be talk of a community.

I was very hesitant to even launch this forum and I have since considered just closing the whole thing down.

Distraction is one of our greatest enemies in this work. Do not underestimate distraction and devilry.

I recommend you focus on doing the internal work until you are so awake you have no need of anyone or anything. Be wise in how you allocate your time and where you put your efforts. No external achievement will solve your fundamental problem.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i see; all critical points. greater jihad it is. 

The forum from my point of view is very distracting. although its helped me out alot over the past month i've been on it, in only ways a forum can. i have decreased in ability to do the actual work by atleast twice the amount. but i always go to the extreme with things so i'm sure thats not the case for everyone else. 

7 hours ago, Aakash said:

Be mindful about intention. Dynamics of the psychological self get really subtle and nuanced at deeper levels. 

Rather than seeing beings as “dual” or “nondual”, see what happens when your self dissolves. What is the experience with other beings like? I think you mentioned you are starting to get hints of the paranormal. Well, there is plenty to explore here. Totally drop any agenda (good or bad) and experience the “other” person.

There is an awakening of the head and an awakening of the heart. Someone recently posted a link to an Adya talk that explored this realm. It was sooo deep and clear.