GabeN

The universe is a freaking miracle...

58 posts in this topic

Embodying this insight as much as i can everyday is what makes me wake up in the morning! it's a fucking miracle, and i'm becoming very passionate about it the more conscious i become, i mean common, it created Actualized.org from nothing! are you kidding me?

Please share your thoughts of what do you think is the most miraculous thing about life :)

You don't get it dude. The answer isn't verbal.

Edited by tedens

The is-ness of reality is the most beautiful thing, Ive only had a tiny tiny glimpse of it though.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, tedens said:

'Miraculous' is a still the concept.

by "miraculous" i think he means wonderful... something that brings the feeling of awe and amazement. i doubt he's just drowning in concepts here.

unborn Truth

12 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's a really awful piece of work. The one who designed this crap should get fired.

i just gave him a big promotion :|

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, GabeN said:

Embodying this insight as much as i can everyday is what makes me wake up in the morning! it's a fucking miracle, and i'm becoming very passionate about it the more conscious i become, i mean common, it created Actualized.org from nothing! are you kidding me?

Please share your thoughts of what do you think is the most miraculous thing about life :)

@GabeN im very very very excited to experience the universe eventually. Exit this stupid dream and enter the "real".

Its always been my dream to see the stars. I know I can't see them ATM. I'll be able to see them when I disappear tho

Indeed it is :)

The holiest of holies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@GabeN Its unbelievable isn't it. Like no words can communicate just how outstandingly intelligent and breathtaking it is ❤️

10 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

The most miraculous thing about life is that something so complex, big and fancy has created something which sucks so hard that it wants to annihilate itself from existence. (My life including countless other lifes.)

It would be like gathering the top 20 scientists in the world and the work which they do is 1+1= 2. It would be a huge waste of resources.

It's a really awful piece of work. The one who designed this crap should get fired.

omg that was soo funny :D
How can anyone read that and still maintain a gloomy face? 

Isn't it a miracle that you can make a joke out of this hell? 

If you were absolutely bound in hell, would you have the freedom of thinking along these lines? 9_9

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Preetom Well.. just because my comment apparently was funny it doesn't change the fact of what I said. There's plenty of other suffering people who don't make jokes about it. 

All that intelligence and greatness and potential just to create misery, it's really weird. It would be like someone having $500 000 and he/she would use all that money to buy gasoline, and then dump it all out, lit it on fire, and then walk into the fire and die in pain.

I don't know about you, but I would spend the money better.

There are happy people too. :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Preetom Well.. just because my comment apparently was funny it doesn't change the fact of what I said. There's plenty of other suffering people who don't make jokes about it. 

All that intelligence and greatness and potential just to create misery, it's really weird. It would be like someone having $500 000 and he/she would use all that money to buy gasoline, and then dump it all out, lit it on fire, and then walk into the fire and die in pain.

I don't know about you, but I would spend the money better.

That's actually a very eye opening example.

Who would want to make that so called 'better' use of 500k$?

Only a limited entity with finite resources.

Who wouldn't give a shit about that 500k$ so much so that he/she could dump it in fire and then jump into it as well?

Only a deathless, infinite being with infinite intelligence, greatness and potential for whom that 500k$ is nothing compared to it's own totality. And all of it with no real consequence.

Now choose which side you wanna be.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, Mikael89 said:

@Preetom That's just a fantasy which has nothing to do with direct experience. 

That sounds cool on paper, but in reality your experience is that you are finite.

Are you open to the possibility that you might be mistakenly translating an infinite experience as finite all this time?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

The most amazing thing by far is the fact that "I" am aware of that I am aware of stuff.
That amazement and fascination have been a force in my life for as long as I can remember.

BTW @Preetom Nice "analysis" or what I should call it of @Mikael89 example :)

Edited by luckieluuke