Shroomdoctor

Banning Any Critique on Actualized.Org?

110 posts in this topic

Hello Forum Members,

After seeing it happen a few times in this forum I am quite upset with the certain fact:

It seems to be against the forum rules to post or discuss critique on actualized.org or leo's teachings. I find this to be very disturbing, as such critique should be allowed to be openly discussed to keep the community healthy. I find it highly suspicious that different viewpoints are instantly shut down and people are banned for posting those viewpoints. 

Leo, you are advocating studying different perspectives and having an open mind, yet you do not allow the post of anything you see as wrong. (TJ, JP, that Christian guy that I forgot the name of etc.)

I do not understand how this helps the community at all. If these viewpoints are entirely or partially wrong, that would be established in the conversations surrounding these people, yet you continue to shut down these perspectives. 

I understand that part if the discussion is evolving to non-self actualization matters like politics or is some kind of recruitment, but that is rarely the case.

I hope that this post and question will be addressed the way it should be - openly and honestly and not just shut down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Locking this thread because the red pill is toxic garbage" - Leo 2019

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tenta said:

"Locking this thread because the red pill is toxic garbage" - Leo 2019

 

 

It is, lol. His forum, his fucking rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

It is, lol. His forum, his fucking rules.

 

He still advocates for studying different perspectives and having an open mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tenta said:

 

He still advocates for studying different perspectives and having an open mind.

So we should discuss nazi-eugenics on this forum too? Thats a perspective too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Rilles said:

So we should discuss nazi-eugenics on this forum too? Thats a perspective too.

Let's just assume we shouldn't, how does that translate into "the red pill should be shut down here".

And the faceandlms video thread that got locked wasn't really misogynistic.

Edited by tenta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tenta said:

Let's just assume we shouldn't, how does that translate into "the red pill should be shut down here".

Because its toxic, like he said. It doesnt contribute to a healthy mind to complain about women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shin What do you mean? if this is what @Shroomdoctor feels like, why can't we discus it and possibly help him dispel some of the issues he has?


Enjoy and focus on the process, not the result.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I challenge opinions, perspective and perceptions of beloved gurus, Leo, accepted 'non-duality' and 'spirituality' quite a bit. What I try not to do is attack someone or make it personal even though sometimes it may be justified to do so because how productive or beneficial the discussion is is more important than ego appeasing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shroomdoctor

I think you are using a broad definition of “criticism” and not acknowledging  distinctions within criticism.

Genuine constructive criticism can open doors to exploration and evolution.

Toxic criticism and criticism with hidden agendas can pollute an environment.

As well, a distinction could be drawn between constructive criticism and threads that are off-topic, irrelevant, nonsense, spam etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Shroomdoctor

I think you are using a broad definition of “criticism” and not acknowledging  distinctions within criticism.

Genuine constructive criticism can open doors to exploration and evolution.

Toxic criticism and criticism with hidden agendas can pollute an environment.

 

Then take the faceandLMS red pill thread as an example, how was it polluting the site? The video wasn't really misogynistic either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, tenta said:

Then take the faceandLMS red pill thread as an example, how was it polluting the site? The video wasn't really misogynistic either.

I didn’t view that thread.

I only mentioned a few forms of criticism. There is also irrelevant criticism, nonsense criticism and others. 

Anyone who has been in a close relationship with a hyper-critical person knows the nuances of criticism. 

As well, working in a career that receives a lot of criticism reveals various dinstinctions. My career involves about 100 wriiten critiques of my performance each year. Some of it is thoughtful, genuine and constructive. Some of it is not useful and can be a distraction from the job at hand.

Yet, most minds think that *their* criticism of others is super important, accurate and relevant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah deleting is strange but can you see the title its him vs actualized.org...hes better hes this hes that making generalizations based on people he spoke on here like everyone here understand the theory and applys it...its so easy to run into a trap,and 90% of things he said was not true hes using clips in the vids to prove his point...like it has to be one thing or another he doesnt realize that in one context one thing applys if he operates from ego(which he doesnt even know what it is) then things being said yeah it will ruin you but it has to,(or it dont need to its how you interpet it...) so you can get rid of it...hes into working out he should know that you have to suffer to grow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shroomdoctor said:

I do not understand how this helps the community at all. If these viewpoints are entirely or partially wrong, that would be established in the conversations surrounding these people, yet you continue to shut down these perspectives. 

I guess it's because there's a lot of new people coming into the forums and they flock these types of threads. Those guys will outnumber any voice of reason.

You don't really want to turn this place into yet another hub for JP or red pill fans. There's enough of that on the internet and it's not productive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Girzo said:

I guess it's because there's a lot of new people coming into the forums and they flock these types of threads. Those guys will outnumber any voice of reason.

You don't really want to turn this place into yet another hub for JP or red pill fans. There's enough of that on the internet and it's not productive

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tenta said:

Then take the faceandLMS red pill thread as an example, how was it polluting the site? The video wasn't really misogynistic either.

i watched that video and it's the kind of video that can trigger internal anguish and conflict.

there are several fragile people who come here looking for help. that's certainly not the kind of content that can help those who need help the most.


unborn Truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Girzo That is a highly subjective opinion. While I do not agree with most of RedPill stuff I do see JP as incredibly valuable. That, also, is subjective. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

That is a highly subjective opinion. While I do not agree with most of RedPill stuff I do see JP as incredibly valuable. That, also, is subjective. 

Of course. Its all relative. 

Human minds tend to become immersed into their own relativity, which limits the mind's ability to see and allow other perspectives. For example, a mind may see JP and TJ as being incredibly valuable, yet be unable to see how they are also regressive and harmful. 

An environment conducive to evolution, growth and maturation requires work and maintenance or it will devolve. That is true with one's mind, body, car, house, yard etc. As well as this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now