Shroomdoctor

Banning Any Critique on Actualized.Org?

109 posts in this topic

Red pill is really great because it already shows where on Spiral Dynamics the worldview is. Predominently red (or very unhealthy blue / orange). Preconventional. Concerned with animalistic drives like money, sex, power. No higher values found in the books like "love" or concern for the wellbeing of everyone.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Red pill is really great because it already shows where on Spiral Dynamics the worldview is. Predominently red (or very unhealthy blue / orange). Preconventional. Concerned with animalistic drives like money, sex, power. No higher values found in the books like "love" or concern for the wellbeing of everyone.

it's great if we look at it from outside and observe the bigger picture. it does represent a major social phenomenon.

BUT in the end it does way more harm than good, because it's an initiative that contributes to stagnation on lower values.

unborn Truth

@Toby  Young people can now easily encounter other cultures and world views via internet and religion is becoming „outdated“, thus the colour blue is slowly dying off. This however makes darwinian worldviews very popular and it also makes it seem as if people like Richard Dawkins knew it all (in certain cases). You can often see people saying: All it means for a person is to pass on their genes! which is obviously a very deluded approach to life. I mean, the book Selfish gene has helped me to destroy my false beliefs about relationships and ultimately made me go from blue to orange more easily, but if you are planning to live your whole life just chasing these values... You can probably see the problem :D 

I don't really know... I only read / watched very little on "red pill". But my impression was not that "higher values" are not "online" for the people but somehow because of hurt they closed their heart (or at least tried) and now rationalize that "love" or "commitment" are not important and money, sex, power is what really counts. They probably really don't believe it themselves and secretly yearn for real connection with people and the world. But yeah, was only my first impression.

@Toby  Of course, it's just ignorance from their side, everyone is doing the best they know :) But you hopefully know better than that.

Sorry I haven't read through this whole thread, but I think I have the gist, and wanted to weigh in.

It's not an easy decision closing a thread or banning a user, and I know Leo (or any of the mods) don't take that lightly. It's not correct that he is "banning any critique on actualized.org" - for example this thread is wide open and full of critique, which is a good healthy sign.

The forum works better if we try to keep discussion balanced, open, and kind.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

17 hours ago, smd said:

Interesting.  I wonder what happened?  Can you give any general details?

Someone yesterday put in your YouTube comments section on the recent Cult part 1 video (posted by Russel Walker) about wasting a great deal of time in Rali's Discord.  Then they kicked him out over some bs & he didn't like that.  It was a pretty long description detailing the problems on the Discord.  I've been there & saw some of the overall weirdness, but I didn't take it seriously & I don't have time for all that...probably because I'm not interested in joining cults, but trying to harness useful tools, where I can find them. :)  

From a few months ago about Rali. :D 

Edited by Raldemar

I have a huge cult but nobody gives me any money, nobody listens to a word I say, nobody even realizes they are in my cult and you can't even get out of it even if you try..... it's the ultimate subliminal cult. Haha

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

I have a huge cult but nobody gives me any money, nobody listens to a word I say, nobody even realizes they are in my cult and you can't even get out of it even if you try..... it's the ultimate subliminal cult. Haha

as long as you know you are in the cult all by yourself. hehe