Leo Gura

This Week's Video Delayed

234 posts in this topic

I had a bad allergic reaction this week to the medicine (penicillin) for my sinus infection, which made me feel even worse and covered me in red rashy burning spots from head to toe. So video will be late, depending on when this clears up.

Don't worry for me, I'll be fine. I just can't shoot videos in this state. It should pass soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don't worry about us, we'll do just fine.

You, on the other hand, need rest :)

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

Take care of your health first. I look forward to the video though :)

Snorting too much psychedelics Fu*ked up his sinuses and plugging too much psychedelics in the butt hole fucked up his spine. Lesson learned:- always smoke the substance ?

Edited by Good-boy

@Leo Gura so why do you take penicillin... i suppose it’s viral so it won’t even work.... buy yourself some sinupret bionoricas if available and flush the sinuses with salt water, when completely over do a sinus cleaning with ayurvedic nasya oil. the rest is rest. 

1 hour ago, Good-boy said:

Snorting too much psychedelics Fu*led up his sinuses and plugging too much psychedelics in the butt hole fucked up his spine. Lesson learned:- always smoke the substance ?

with smoking you get other problems with the lungs... maybe you could invent something for skin absorption... there are still the ears where you could put it in, or drops for the eyes? no i wouldn’t mess with the eyes...maybe you just don’t take anything it’s really too dangerous!!!:ph34r::D

and another thing... do you think smoking penicillin would have worked better?

Edited by now is forever

5 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Problem solved

7BB81A47-8D90-49EB-8B28-4F9655B4C84B.png

Cult leader spotted

@Leo Gura get well soon! In the mean time maybe you can read my topic on the importance of the right nutrition to stay healthy and how to maintain an intact immune system to prevent diseases or infections.

Leo every time he has to re shoot a new video

Edited by Lorcan

Get well soon, sending you warm thoughts. If it takes too long to clear up, I can gift you my masque of clavicus vile

Try only eating raw foods and fruits, Leo, it's the only way for me to no having bad sinus. As I progressed in my spiritual path, my body is rejecting a lot of stuff, even healthy vegan foods I get some bad reaction. 

12 hours ago, now is forever said:

with smoking you get other problems with the lungs... maybe you could invent something for skin absorption... there are still the ears where you could put it in, or drops for the eyes? no i wouldn’t mess with the eyes...maybe you just don’t take anything it’s really too dangerous!!!:ph34r::D

and another thing... do you think smoking penicillin would have worked better?

Smoke until you choke. If that was the case then the millions of smokers around the world would be smoking from their ass or nose.

51 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

Smoke until you choke. If that was the case then the millions of smokers around the world would be smoking from their ass or nose.

interesting fashion suggestion. the nose or asspipe would be a tool, you could even construct them as water pipes and it would bubble you away.

that makes me think about why no one already invented drug suppositories...

who had the idea with the water solluable meditation ball...

Edited by now is forever

3 hours ago, now is forever said:

interesting fashion suggestion. the nose or asspipe would be a tool, you could even construct them as water pipes and it would bubble you away.

that makes me think about why no one already invented drug suppositories...

who had the idea with the water solluable meditation ball...

Ye. You are a good boy