Leo Gura

Best Psychedelic Trip Music Mega-Thread

394 posts in this topic

@Yog

Thank You ❤

Oh God, thank you for sharing as well, Muscarita is my fave. It's going right into my playlist ? Masterpiece ?:x

Much love!

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

On 3/6/2022 at 4:40 PM, Anahata said:

@Yog

Thank You ❤

Oh God, thank you for sharing as well, Muscarita is my fave. It's going right into my playlist ? Masterpiece ?:x

Much love!

Hah, glad you enjoyed it, hope you still are ;) Its in my tripping mix.

Here is more love for you than :P

And ofc, cant help but send some moooore.

Edited by Yog

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Leo Gura  or any moderator, can we move this thread to the psychedelic subsection?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

The following is intense and dubstep-ey -- xD the sound isn't for everyone, it seems:

I would definitely recommend silence, but if you want music, those are examples that will do just fine. Preferably play them loudly with nice signal processor, mids, subwoofer, etc :) -- but that of course doesn't really matter.

SpaceEngine is absolutely insane. Its a 1 on 1 simulator of the entire universe, procedurally generated. With the Milkway for a large chunk being as realistic as it gets. If you set the time correct and you watch the moon and other planets it will be pretty much identical with real life. This on itself is a mind = blown moment.  Check out the trailer! : 

This simulator also has incredibly beautiful music. I especially like the tracks from astropilot. I have used this music a couple of times during a trip with great succes! 

SpaceEngine Astropilot's tracks:

Chillstep

I've seen that chillstep and CMA are mentioned a couple of times already, There are some beautiful chillstep mixes including some of Alan Watts his lectures. 

This music is absolute magic. it makes me feel as young as i was when i was a teenager or early twenties (I'm 30 now). 

These are some of my favorites:

Alan Watts + CMA Chillstep mix:

Alan Watts Chillstep Mix 6: 

Alan Watts Chillstep Mix 2: 
https://soundcloud.com/svetakobaliya/alan-watts-chillstep-mix-an-hour-with-alan-watts-pt2

Basking in darkness set. Supa potent.

Edited by Yog

shabalaba ding dong mon ami. know what i mean ketamine ;)

eltraphonescape raphesca