Naviy

Psychedelics Vs Enlightenment - Video

22 posts in this topic

It's about how psychedelics cannot give you permanent enlightenment.

I cannot say it is a super informative video, but I found it interesting.

I've read or heard somewhere that by taking drugs you can only see nirvana through the window / break in uninvited, so you are kicked out when the effect wears off of-course. But probably the realization one gets during that psychedelic satori stay, right? At least some wisdom :P

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

You're not gonna get enlightened through psychedelics.

That desire itself is neurotic and escapist and immature.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 4/8/2016 at 9:17 PM, Leo Gura said:

In other words, there is no substitute for hard work. correct?

On 4/8/2016 at 6:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

Totally agree....

Though I got warned and banned for saying things like that! :S

They're opening, real LSD, can show you some things about life allowing you to step outside the matrix.  I learned effective massage therapy and how to pronounce Spanish correctly while dropping.  I also learned how flexible I can get and started high - roundhouse kicking the leaves of a fake tree making a cracking noise when I struck the leaves.  I also went several levels into my essence, forgave the people in the Marine Corps for my experience, and learned how important natural foods were.  Of course, I was also with a native Spanish speaker who was trained in martial arts, massage therapy, and self development while I was doing this.  I can still do all of these things today, and that was almost 2 years ago.  I gave gifts that stuck with this woman, in return.

Edited by StarfoxEpiphany

@Leo Gura What about doing the work you already do, while on psychedelics? Would you say they help or hinder in that case?

of course the psychedelics can't do the work for you,that goes without saying.

But they're really good for giving glimpes of what's possible and get you started on a spiritual journey.

I got a new video about psychedelics coming out soon. It will be a good one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm thrilled. :P

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

On 4/7/2016 at 8:00 AM, Naviy said:

It's about how psychedelics cannot give you permanent enlightenment.

I cannot say it is a super informative video, but I found it interesting.

When I was 20, I tried Ayahuasca twice, both of which resulted in what the video calls Satori except for the fact that it was anything but exhausting and would live every day of my life from that paradigm if I could. But it was not a permanent awakening, so after the Ayahuasca wore off I was back down to my normal level of consciousness and in a state dominated by fear. The only difference was that I had memories of the insights I experienced during the Satori experience. But the thing about wisdom, that I didn't realize until years later, is that wisdom is only wisdom when experienced in the present moment with the current circumstance. It's like Heraclitus said "You can't step in the same river twice." So, something that's wise one moment may be foolish the next. So, I ended up less conscious after my experiences and not more. But it did show me that there was something there. Prior to that experience I was agnostic leaning heavily atheist with an extreme allergy to anything spiritually related. So, I never would have sought enlightenment had I not experienced firsthand that there was something there to seek. I would have dismissed it as hogwash. But if you're already on board with seeking enlightenment, you don't need psychedelics and they can cause a lot of problems. It completely destroyed my value system and sent my life off course. Things are better now, but I really could have crashed and burned. Everything fell apart. So, I recommend not trying psychedelics because if you don't get a Satori experience, fine. But if you do, it's a lot like opening up Pandora's Box.

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Just don't knock it, till you try it.

@Leo Gura Psychedelics is one of my least favorite topics but I'm excited to hear what you have to say anyway.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

fuck yeah. Will you smoke dmt in it :)

Leo has been holding this video off for too long and now SWIM has rustled a few feathers. Myahahaha

I would love to see Leo's description of smoking DMT. 

Wanted to add to this..... Leo IMO is so far grounded in realality and has a great way of describing things that his impressions of this would be facinating . Almost all of the videos of people having an DMT experience are kids just doing it for the fun of it, and not truly experincing the gift it's giving.  

Edited by Meave

On 4/8/2016 at 7:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

It still doesn't mean that psychedelics could not be used as very valuable and beneficial tools with handling all kinds of body-mind issues.