AstralProjection

A Psychedelic More Powerful Than 5-MEO-DMT? (Per Leo's Video)

77 posts in this topic

In Leo's recent video he says that he discovered a psychedelic that is more powerful than 5-meo-dmt. Now everyone here should know that dmt is the spirit molecule and 5-meo-dmt is known as the God molecule. Funny thing, when Leo came out with his video on 5-meo-dmt video, I already knew it was a powerful psychedelic that could give enlightenment, because I read about Martin Balls experience with it. But I have no idea this time what it could be, as I've known 5-meo-dmt to be the most powerful psychedelic we know of. Well I can only imagine something bigger than that. Any speculation what that might be?

Nootropics - Top Supplements For Increasing Mental Performance

This is the only information I could find on something more powerful than 5-meo-dmt on the internet.

"A lunch time conversation with Sasha Shulgin

One of the many puzzles I have tried to understand about 5-MeO-DMT is why is it more potent (in terms of size of dosage and speed of onset) then DMT, since the compound itself is the DMT molecule with a Methoxy molecule added in the fourth position. Logic would seem to dictate that a larger molecule would take longer to pass thru the Blood Brain Barrier (BBB) but with 5-MeO-DMT this is not the case, since it generally takes only one toke and often hits you before you have even had a chance to put down the pipe. When I asked my friends with an organic chemistry background about this, I was told that this was a common effect – that a molecule in the fourth position increases potency in many compounds – but no one could explain why. So I thought I would take the question to the best authority there is, and I asked for elucidation from Alexander ‘Sasha’ Shulgin, the great chemist and co-author of T.I.H.K.A.L. himself, while we sat at a lunch-break at the 2010 MAPS conference.

Sasha reiterated the fact that when a molecule is placed in the fourth position on either the tryptamine or the phenethylamine ring increased the potency of the compound. When I asked him why, he said no one was really sure, but he suspected it had something to do with the tension of the molecule – and with that explanation I could visualize the 5-MeO-DMT molecule as a potent dart that penetrated the BBB at will, while the less potent molecules ‘bounced’ off.

Sasha then looked at me with a rascally grin and said:

“But what if we put a molecule in the fifth postion? Well, this would create a super-potent tryptamine, even more powerful than 5-MeO-DMT!”

I said that that sounded like a frightening proposition, and we both had a good chuckle at that. But then the light twinkled again in those 85 year old eyes, and Sasha started back in on the possibilities of the fifth position, with just the faintest hint of a smile.

“No one has tried this as far as I know,” Sasha said, “And it really is a fascinating possibility for a whole new range of compounds. My suggestion is that you learn some simple organic chemistry, and then have a go yourself!”

I only wish that Sasha and Anne were my grandparents! Not only are they indisputably two of the most interesting people in the world, they also seem to be two of the nicest.  "

http://www.dmtsite.com/5-meo-dmt/information/chemistry.html

I haven't watched the video yet, could you give me a timestamp of when he says this?

Edit : forget my question, I'm dumb.

This is really interesting though. I'd like to know more about the subject. Like Leo said nobody seems to really know anything stronger than 5-MeO, as far as my quick google search.

Edited by FredFred

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

In doing some research I think Leo might be referring to DPT or salvia. The thing is that any psychedelic taken in higher doses is going to lead to almost the same place IMO.

Edited by AstralProjection
Add info

I will reveal it at some point.

But also keep in mind that more powerful isn't necessarily better. Power could come with side effects and body load, and you could retain less insight than with a less powerful substance.

I've had trips so nondual that little got retained because there's just nothing there but an infinite void.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5-LEO-DMT

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

44 minutes ago, Outer said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugeroic

Now these compounds have a name. Eugeroic. Is the future enlightenment continuous pharmacological administration of low side-effect compounds?

Nope, Leo just covered those eugeroic agents in his video above.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I will reveal it at some point.

But also keep in mind that more powerful isn't necessarily better. Power could come with side effects and body load, and you could retain less insight than with a less powerful substance.

I've had trips so nondual that little got retained because there's just nothing there but an infinite void.

What’s body load?

It might be 5-MeO-MALT

Whatever it is, he says he "discovered it. I assume he doesn't mean he discovered it in the scientific sense, like the way Shulgin discovered so many molecules, but that he found some very rare compound on the internet. Or maybe he'll surprise us with some secret chem lab and synthetic chemistry skillz!

edit: I meant 5-MeO-MET ...

Edited by outlandish
5-MeO-MET

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I didn't invent it of course.

Recently had a pretty deep trip into the void with Dimitri for an extended period of time... you could say.. 

and it’s only when my system began to continue to survive that it instinctually introduced the holotropic breathwork technique... 

and ahh... that was pretty far Leo.. 

I’m not really sure how much further it can get, i literally blended the realms. 

@outlandish I have tried 5-MeO-MET. 0% chance it's this compound.

I bet my money on dissociatives, that is 2F-DCK or MXE.

5-MEO-MiPT? 5-MEO-DiPT? :P

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Natural DMT and the chemistry, what the body makes, is the most powerful, without question. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

39 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Natural DMT and the chemistry, what the body makes, is the most powerful, without question. 

Why without question? 

2 hours ago, sgn said:

5-MEO-MiPT? 5-MEO-DiPT? :P

I don't think it will be either of those.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

59 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Is it a RC?

Yes, what else would it be?

4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-MiPT, 4-AcO-DPT, 4-HO-DET, 4-HO-MiPT, 4-HO-DPT, 4-HO-McPT, 4-HO-EPT, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MPT, 4-HO-MALT, 4-MeO-MiPT, 5-MeO-MET, 5-MeO-MiPT, DPT, MET, EPT, MPT

One of those for sure

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, what else would it be?

Naturally-occurring, rather than a synthetic research chemical.