MM1988

Why do left brained men exist?

74 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Why cant you get the hottest girl with regular job?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf You can if you are a jock, but if you are introvert/nerdy you wont pull that off, it will seem inauthentic, you lie to yourself and people can of course smell that.

For the best results you have to combine game, looks, and money.

Money is great for attraction. (The potential for her to have a good life.)

Money is also great for running logistics. (Getting an Uber and hotel room to fuck the shit out her). 

Money creates attraction. But it does not create arousel, game and looks do. 

Women are Hypergamous. They always want to date and fuck at their own level and preferably up. 

Hypergamy has two sides. The provisioning side and the "let's have fun and fuck" side. 

Or Alpha fucks, Beta bucks. 

Now preferably you should be the fun guy and the provider. Most guys will be some combination of the two of course. 

It is definitely possible to attract women with money. It can become a trap though if that is all you can offer the girl. 

Because if she felt very little arousel for you to begin with, well over time that arousel is going to get less. So then there is nothing left but her attraction for you as a provider. Not as a sexual being though. 

So for your own sake you do want to have game as well. And improve and keep up your looks. 

why emmasculated women who practise crossfit and are rude like truckers exist if men want to mate with femininine ones? this answer yor question.

Why do you people so desperately rely on woman's appreciation for your self worth? That is the big question. As an introvert and having no troubles picking up interest from girls (in fact I have turned many down because I have better things to do), I feel sorry for you guys. If your so focused on getting a girlfriend its obvious you have shit self esteem and thats the thing you have dive deep into. No girl wants to have a guy with shit confidence. Stop being selfish and wanting some girl to baby your childish emotions 

4 minutes ago, SBB4746 said:

Why do you people so desperately rely on woman's appreciation for your self worth? That is the big question. As an introvert and having no troubles picking up interest from girls (in fact I have turned many down because I have better things to do), I feel sorry for you guys. If your so focused on getting a girlfriend its obvious you have shit self esteem and thats the thing you have dive deep into. No girl wants to have a guy with shit confidence. Stop being selfish and wanting some girl to baby your childish emotions 

The only way for him to realise women are at best a nice (and beautiful) hobby to have on the side, is to be successful with them.

How do you expect us to help him other than giving him advice on that ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin There is no valid advice at that level of consciousness because it is completely delusional thinking. The best advice to give is to raise his current level of consciousness and to see through his bullshit perspective. Expand your own awareness... Start by questions like: Why do you feel bad without a gf? who told you needed one? Is this information source reliable?  what aspects do you think are unattractive to a girl? who told you this information? why am I unsure of myself? why do I disagree with my experience when I am around a girl? what makes a girl different from me? where did I really get my negative self worth from? How can I bring joy to a womans life? Do I want a girlfriend for my own gain or do I think about how I can contribute to her own life. Reflect on past experiences for each of the following questions and present a loving attitude towards the emotions that come up.  I hope you guys find your OWN spiritual progress and stop relying on someones else titty (i.e. a female).

AS LONG AS YOUR REALLY DESIRE SOMETHING FOR YOUR HAPPINESS YOU ARE FUCKING LOST. QUOTE FROM ME

Edited by SBB4746

1 hour ago, SBB4746 said:

@Shin There is no valid advice at that level of consciousness because it is completely delusional thinking. The best advice to give is to raise his current level of consciousness and to see through his bullshit perspective. Expand your own awareness... Start by questions like: Why do you feel bad without a gf? who told you needed one? Is this information source reliable?  what aspects do you think are unattractive to a girl? who told you this information? why am I unsure of myself? why do I disagree with my experience when I am around a girl? what makes a girl different from me? where did I really get my negative self worth from? How can I bring joy to a womans life? Do I want a girlfriend for my own gain or do I think about how I can contribute to her own life. Reflect on past experiences for each of the following questions and present a loving attitude towards the emotions that come up.  I hope you guys find your OWN spiritual progress and stop relying on someones else titty (i.e. a female).

AS LONG AS YOUR REALLY DESIRE SOMETHING FOR YOUR HAPPINESS YOU ARE FUCKING LOST. QUOTE FROM ME

If you only do that and you do not meet and interact with women.

It is 100% spiritual bypassing.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@MM1988

What's wrong with this picture? 

images.jpeg

Edited by SFRL

@Mikael89 Could you do us all a favour and just fuck off from this forum? All you do is being a little victim bitch who doesn’t have the guts to actually go out there and change the stuff he suffers from.

There are people out there who have it way worse than you and yet despite that work hard every day to climb their way out of hell.

If you are just here to whine about the unfairness of life and how everything is fucked, please just leave and stop taking up space.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Mikael89 Yes. 

You annoy me because I can see your victim-mentality in myself. Whining about life and how difficult it is will not change a fucking thing.

Only introspection and action towards changing in the face of pain will.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V Thank you man. True shit.

@Mikael89 Stop crying and go and REALLY improve and try. You say you cant do it?

Did you do 1000 Cold approaches?

Did you watch 100 RSD Videos and understood the principles?

Did youwork on your looks and posture to get the best out of it?

Did you work out every day for a year so you are in top form?

Did you go to nightclubs every weekend grinding and failing and grinding and failing?

If you did that and did not have success, okay go complain and whine. If not, you have no business complaining about other men getting all the girls because you clearly don't deserve their attention. 

the way leo explains game is different than most PUA teachers. There needs to be a PUA teacher that is heavily centered in green+. I would love that

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Nothing. That's accurate. Girls can sit and do nothing and automatically get a boyfriend/sex.

Guys have to do all the work, and if the guy is not good enough he wont get any girl at all, because girls are the ones who choose and pick, so they are picky. 

So there's no hope for some guys to get a girl, for example for me. 

The competition of the girls is hopeless. 

First video: 1:31: "The competition is so fierce that only alpha males will mate." That applies to Homo sapiens too.

Second video: 1:42: "For the winner the prize is a whole harem of females." That applies to Homo sapiens too.

-------------------

It's sad that Homo sapiens is such a primitive, brutal and disgusting animal.

It really makes me feel like I don't belong in this ridiculous meat form. I don't feel like a animal. But here I am, in a animal form, It's really strange.

I'm looking forward to dieing from this disgusting place. ? I vomit on you all, including on myself.

What's wrong with it is that the guy duck is completely quilifying and supplicating to the female duck. Also the whole vibe of that picture is extremely Beta.

It's a Dutch cartoon. Watch the 20 minute episode below. You know why its a 20 minute episode? Because it's a children's cartoon! Every boy older then 10 in Holland would be embaresed to admit he watches that! 

The episode is in Dutch. But again it's a children's cartoon it's not that hard to see what's going on. 

Basically right in the beginning the guy duck gets friendzoned, then he is sharing his feelings with his big bird female friend. Then he goes home from vacation because he misses his family, like a little bitch. Then on the train home he meets these brown ducks from a war torn country. And he decides to help them. And then because he helped them the girl brown duck falls in love with him because he is her and her family's saviour....

It's the ultimate Beta-male fantasy. 

It's a cute cartoon for a 3 year old girl like my daughter.

If you are a guy pushing 30 and that is your model for how dating and relationships should work....I mean shit man....makes me cringe. 

Now also man you are not a duck, or a bird, or a bison, or a lion. You are human. 

Look around you. Most guys are not hard-cases or natural players. They are just dudes who clumsy stumble around in the dark and find the lightswitch. And then they got a girlfriend. 

There is a shit load of information out there on how to atract women. For most guys that's enough. 

For @Mikael89 and @MM1988 I really think you guys should just sign up for a RSD boot camp or something. Because you have been participating on the forum for long enough and nothing has changed. So apparently you need to take more serious measures. 

Edited by SFRL

@SFRL I understand alfred, I would give everything for a cute duck gf 

@SBB4746 this is my favorite kind of advice, someone who has no problems socially and girls interrested in him preaching from his high horse how its nothing special and not to focus on it. I wonder how you would behave if all these girls are suddenly not interrested in you anymore ever again + every girl you are interrested in rejects you. Im sure you would handle that just fine.

This is like drinking a glass of water and then having the great insight "wow im suddenly not thirsty anymore, if someone would offer me water right now I would reject it. I bet I could go all my life without water ever again!". We all know how that would turn out.

Edited by MM1988

@Mikael89 time to travel. Like seriously dude I would not look down on you at all if you would do a boot camp. I would be very interested to hear how it would go for you. I would do one my self just for shits and giggles. 

@Mikael89 http://rsdfreetour.com 

Februari 6 - 2019. Freetour. 

You don't even have to pay, just go ahead and visit the the talk. No idea who is there, but I'm sure it could have some effect.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Mikael89 I do have a problem.

I have high sensitivity disorder which caused me to develop really bad social anxiety and an underlying depression that is my baseline mood.

Years and years I have just been living as the victim. “Certain people can do these awesome things but not me.”, “People don’t understand how bad it is for me.”, etc, etc. 

But then I realized what are my other options? Literally WHAT ARE MY OTHER OPTIONS. I can stay at home every day because the littlest thing overstimulates me and be all sad about it, or I can push my edge every day which may look like nothing to some people, but work towards living the life I want to live.

If I want to be happy and live as I want, what other option do I have than to just do my best?

So, I decided that I want to meet girls and become completely free in my self-expression. I cannot approach girls right now. I cannot behave exactly as I want to right now. But instead of being all down and defeated by that, I go out every day to go as far as I can.

Saying “Hi” to everyone I see, walking past girls and looking them in the eyes instead of completely going the other way, small things like that. Monthly doing something that really scares me like actively being in a highly social environment and trying to join in f.e.

In doing this I’ve already noticed huge improvements in how I feel on a day to day basis. It might take longer than most people but I will keep working untill I get to the point where I can be completely vulnerable and myself, and talk to any girl I want.

I’m sure there are many people out there who have it much worse than me and so could you (I don’t know your situation) but subjectively, my life up to 3 years ago has been really dark and made me ponder suicide multiple times.

If you are serious about this, and not trolling, ask yourself: Where will pitying myself and being a victim get me?

We all just want to be happy and live a fulfilling life. Give yourself the chance to live a life like that. You owe it to yourself.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

3 hours ago, MM1988 said:

this is my favorite kind of advice, someone who has no problems socially and girls interrested in him preaching from his high horse how its nothing special and not to focus on it. I wonder how you would behave if all these girls are suddenly not interrested in you anymore ever again + every girl you are interrested in rejects you. Im sure you would handle that just fine.

I would actually side with the its nothing special advice. This is coming from someone who only has had a handful of relationships and nearly all of them were filled with nonsense.

I got rejected by most girls and the ones that did have interest in me left me pretty quickly after their exes wanted them back. I had one relationship last for 6 months where I dealt with a radically Christian mother that hated my guts so that burned in a fire. After that I was single for like 2 years. Within that I learned to just flow with life. If I don't have a girlfriend that is ok. If I do, that is ok too. 

I stopped seeking after women like a horndog. I just lived and socialized with people in whatever way I wished expecting nothing out of the socialization. Eventually one of those people happened to like me and so I gave it a shot. Happily dating 1yr+ in.

Its really liberating when you stop feeling the need to chase after women and just let the relationship game play out in front of you.