Soulbass

What was your last meal ?

18 posts in this topic

1) What was your last meal ?

2) What was your healthiest meal this week ?

Looking for ideas ;)

oats with tblspoon of 100% cacao powder and bit of cinnamon, tasty af

Edited by Hello from Russia

Last Meal: 1 cup of buckwheat + 2  chopped bananas + almonds + bit of molase + ground flaxseeds + handflul bluberries. 

Healthies meal this week: probably the 36 hour fast :D

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Sunlight, its so warm and nourishing source of pure energy, just clears my hunger away :)

B R E A T H E

Half a turkey, a big bowel of mashed potatoes, a plate of mac & cheese, half a rack of ribs, a two liter of coke, and a half a pack of Marlboros. Just kidding, a protein shake. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Buckwheat :)

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

I had stir fried soy chunks, mushrooms, carrots & quinoa last night. 

Today I had strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, mango, hemp seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, onyx sorghum, almond milk & agave nectar smoothie. 

2 days ago I fasted & yesterday morning I had 2 grams of mushrooms 

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Half a turkey, a big bowel of mashed potatoes, a plate of mac & cheese, half a rack of ribs, a two liter of coke, and a half a pack of Marlboros. Just kidding, a protein shake. 

I was reading like... "Does he understand the meaning of healthy?" ???

Last meal was last night and it wasn't too healthy as I ate out. Plant based curry containing jackfruit, lemongrass with a coconut sauce. Smashed cucumber side salad and white rice. 

Healthiest meal all week? Mushroom stew with lentils, onion, garlic, Bragg's amino liquid, carrots and red rice. (All meals listed are plant based)

Raw Bee Polen awesomeness. B|

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 10/10/2018 at 5:11 PM, Charlotte said:

Plant based curry containing jackfruit, lemongrass with a coconut sauce. Smashed cucumber side salad and white rice. 

@Charlotte did you make this yourself? I can't figure out where to buy Jackfruit in this country  :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Charlotte haven't tried this company before but they seem to be all over the tube, cheers ^_^ 

You know @Michael569  they're excellent. I get some of their prices can be stupid but you can't complain for £1.47 (I think) delivery charge. Also you can give them their packaging back at the door to re-use for their next customer :) and I've made best buddies with the delivery guy ?

Last meal: 2.5kg of Sweet potatoes  + 2 cucumbers  + some salt, mustard, basil, ajvar and soy sauce (only meal of the day, didnt eat all of it)

Healthiest meal: ~7 ripe mangoes

Edita (STEAMED sweet potatoes)

Edited by Igor82

I had a double cheese burger combo and mchicken sandwich for dinner.

? Cheat day ☠️