TheBeachBionic

It frustrates me that guys might not want to have sex with me?

86 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Shin said:

For sex ?

I could fuck a 4 as long as she has decent tits/ass.

Now the real question is, why waste that time for passionless sex ?

I'm not a 4 that so I'm scared that guys might not have sex with me.

@TheBeachBionic

If a thing has legs, some guy will do it, dead or alive. But why are you degrading yourself to a piece of meat?

You're not trolling are you?.........

20 hours ago, TheBeachBionic said:

You can sign up on Tinder or another paid services if you reduce the sexual act to nothing more than exchange of fluids. However, reducing yourself into flesh parts like somebody said before, doesn't appeal to a human who classify himself as a spiritual being.

A huge part of sex is vulnerability - imagine if someone looked at your body and instead of taking you into their arms, they laughed at you. Or they took a snapchat to share with their friends. Or they recommended five, 30-minute sessions of high intensity cardio a week. The thought is terrifying, its sickening, and the reason why is because you’re putting it all out there. In that moment, you are totally giving yourself to the other person.

When you give yourself to a person is this way, a bond forms. I’m not just being poetic here. When two people have sex, they release a hormone called oxytocin, which works like a kind of chemical superglue, psychologically bonding the two lovers together.  It’s called “making love” for a reason.

Unsurprisingly, breaking this powerful neurological connection often causes a lot of emotional pain. Our bodies, like our hearts, are not made for casual hook ups. This is one of the reasons why Catholics (and a whole bunch of other people) believe in saving sex for marriage. It’s not because physical intimacy is dirty, bad or impure. It’s because sex is good, it’s sacred, and it has the power to bond people together (...)

Just be careful what you pray for young lady and be safe, some egocentric guys might want to use you one day and I'm pretty sure you will regret it afterwards,

20 hours ago, TheBeachBionic said:

I love being the honest douche sometimes cus you all guys are keeping her in that bullshit victim state. In this case either you look somewhat okay, but not good and have extreme insecurities or you actually look like "below 4", then I can suggest to work as hard as you can on changing It. What Is your goal on writing this? Like for real, If you know you look horrible, then do what you can to change It or focus on other aspects of yourself. I already wrote earlier, amazing body, dope personality and decent fashion/style/hygiene will make anyone atleast around 5. What do you wan't to get out from this topic? Just hear that "I bet you look okay, Someone would fuck you or whatever bullshit". If that's your goal, fine, you got It. If your goal is to actually change your situtiation - WORK! Put effort in improving yourself or just accept It as It is. There are no excuses unless you really have some genetic problems. And believe me, there's so many guys who would accept pretty much anything that has female genitals If sex is what you're looking for, but those won't really be the most attractive guys. 

im d, gimme those digits ( im j k ) 

Edited by thehero

@TheBeachBionic -Yes, that is a problem.

When I worked as a IT-tech on the phone, we always had to search for failurepoints, like; did you plug the computercord into the socket..did you press the on-button....and so on.

So here goes:

1. Do you use soap?

2.Are you a pleasant person?

3.Do you shave?

4.Are "they" aware of you being in heat?

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

She must be trolling. There is no girl on earth who can't get sex.

Many women don't know this... especially if they're under the age of 21 or so. And for most women (if not all), there is never a sense that they can get the guy they like to like them back. It's never for certain. This is true of myself included when I was single. If I liked a guy, I'd be terrified he'd reject me or think I'm weird/creepy for liking him. 

Now, once I turned about 13, I realized that there were guys that existed on the planet who would be interested in me. So, I knew that I wasn't un-datable at that point. Now, when I was 12, that's a different story. But if I hadn't had success of some kind, I could have harbored that belief into adulthood.

So, she's definitely not trolling. Many women don't realize that most men will be interested in them in some capacity and have a lot of self-esteem issues around their desirability. I feel like a lot of men don't realize that about women though, and tend to think it's a one-sided game where women hold all the cards. 

I had a friend of mine back when I was 20, and she was like 21. And she was super cute... definitely at least a 6 or a 7 in the looks department. She also was really cool and had a lot going for her intellligence-wise and creativity-wise. But she was also very sheltered. So, she had never had a boyfriend. Then, this guy at a bar kissed her and she was really surprised and elated that he wanted to kiss her.

I however, was not so surprised. Of course he did. She's a cute girl. I was, however, super surprised that it was her first kiss though.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

10 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

See. A girl can simply go to a bar and do nothing and get kissed etc. Such stuff would never happen to a guy, only maybe if he is the one who takes initiative, but only maybe.

So TheBeachBionic: since you are a girl you don't have the problem which you think you have, be glad ? But If you would had been a guy you would have indeed been totally fucked. (You would have never got a partner nor sex).

What I'm saying is that a lot of women don't realize that they can get guys easily in a physical way. So, the thought that the OP is trolling is incorrect thinking. She really doesn't know that this is true. 

But don't spread that victim mentality around. Everyone can find a partner. No one is un-datable.

It will be a little (and I do mean a little) more difficult for a man to find a woman because of biological reasons and common sense reasons. Women are more selective because they can have fewer children and will invest her entire body and nine months of her life in the creation of those children. Men, on the other hand could father a new child every time he has sex with a new woman, if he gets her pregnant. So, a man could have thousands of children in his lifetime if he tried. A woman would max out around 20 children. 

But everyone can find a partner. And women tend not to be as looks focused as men, and are more holistic with their attractions. So, even less attractive guys will be able to find someone if they're decent people with something going for them.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 9/8/2018 at 7:45 PM, TheBeachBionic said:

It frustrates me that guys might not want to have sex with me.

If this was a guy saying it frustrates me that girls might not want to have sex with me, he would be reprimanded for shitposting, called an entitled creep, and told to just deal with it and man up I assume.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

@Emerald I actually agree with you on the most part, nice post.

Although.. "It will be a little (and I do mean a little) more difficult for a man to find a woman.."

I'm not sure if it's just a little.. But yea..

Men aren't that picky, women are. And most women have the same kind of taste about men. So for example if a man is shy then 99% of all women find him totally uninteresting, he is fucked and might aswell committ suicide. Men are not like that.

If a man has a flaw (for example being shy), then he has much harder to get a partner than a woman would have. So: men cannot afford flaws in their personality, women can. But sure, if the man is normal, maybe then it's only a bit more difficult for him to find a partner.

This is the harsh Truth. This forum is about Truth.

Actually I don't think either she's trolling.

The problem here is that men don't know what makes men attractive to women. In fact, I am very attracted to men who are more reserved. They're more mysterious, and it makes me want to know them more. And plenty of women share my tastes. 

So, men are very objective but not very picky with their attractions. Women, on the other hand are very picky but very subjective at the same time. So, men have one zone of difficulty and one zone of easiness. And women have one zone of difficulty and one zone of easiness.

The problem happens when men think that women get attractions like they do... only they're a lot pickier. Women's attractions toward men, are TOTALLY different. Men project that women are both picky and objective with their attractions. So, they believe women have two zones of difficulty, when they have only one. This is the problem with men assuming that women get attractions like they do. And from there it's very easy to project objectification onto women.

Generally speaking, women's attractions are intuitive, subjective, and holistic. It's not the case that they have some laundry list of attractive qualities that they cross reference men against. And it's not the case that they're attracted to all men over a certain degree of attractiveness according to those standards. This is how men are attracted to women. It's not how women are attracted to men. 

Women usually like only one man at a time. And she likes him in a way that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. So, women's attractions are subjectifying and not objectifying. If a woman likes you, chances are she likes you simply because you're you.

Emotionalmastery.org

23 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Emerald Interesting. I agree with you.

But that doesn't change the fact that I'm fucked since my personality sucks hard, so women subjectively despise me. 

But you are right.

Well, why does your personality suck? You know that the personality is your own creation, right? So, you can actually take your personality and exalt it to better versions of itself. Growth is possible.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Mikael89 You can change those things. I was once  completely socially inept, shy,  insecure and what not. Now that  was that a painful and maybe not really worth  process sure, but at least it’s possible to change.

Edited by Spiral

@Mikael89 Maybe you just think you have direct experience of your true essence? I cant believe you cannot change these behaviours, it looks like an obvious ego trap. The number of personalities I had throughout the years... haha. I think they are just different masks that you put on the Self.

@Mikael89 Those traits are likely not your authentic self. We often become influenced and shaped by various things like environment and experience. Because these things shape us, it does not mean that is who we are. It is simply a mold we have taken on, one that can definitely be changed.

Accepting that you can't change is the epitome of a self limiting belief. Its much easier to accept 'thats who I am' than to put in the work to dig deep into yourself. 

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

How many "reserved" (shy) boyfriends have you had? Or maybe you don't even mean shy with the word reserved. 

The reason why I ask is that women usually do the opposite of what they say. So my guess is that the answer is "None".

I've had two major relationships in my life. My husband is somewhat reserved. My first boyfriend was not so much... but you wouldn't call him an extrovert. But I've been attracted to tons of other guys over the course of my life (I'm 29 BTW), and one of the common threads in almost all those attractions are that the guy was reserved and didn't really talk a whole lot. Most of these were attractions from afar though because we're both introverted, and I was always afraid he could tell that I liked him. 

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Some parts of a personality is not changeable. Some things about a personality are hard wired. Like if you get born without a leg you can't grow a leg by working on the issue.

My personality sucks hard because I'm negative, have a victim mentality, are shy, introvert, nervous, I lack social skills completely, and I lack the ability to talk with people.

And I can't change it, it's my own direct experience that I can't change it so it doesn't matter that outside people say "Yes you can".

That's not true. Personality is 100% contrived as all identity is an illusion. So, it is fully in everyone's power to choose how they want to create themselves. You can absolutely work on your persona and your social skills. 

Too few people know this, and they just assume that they have to remain the same way even if it doesn't work for them. They just take the personality that they unconsciously created (but still created all the same) and assume that it's not changeable. 

You can develop character, you can develop skill, you can cultivate confidence, etc. These things are highly malleable. You literally can be whoever you want to be.

It sounds to me that you're too afraid/lazy to put in the emotional effort required for positive change. So, you rationalize not working on yourself by telling yourself that everything is out of your control and that you're a victim of circumstance.

But if you want your life to ever get better, you have to work on dropping the limiting beliefs and victim's mentality. 

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

So like I thought. Only one relationship where your partner is "somewhat reserved", which doesn't mean shyness at all. Action speak louder than words or even emotions.

One out of two... so 50%. I've only had two real relationships in my life. My first lasted 4 years, and my second is still going on... we've been together for 8.5 years. So, 50% is pretty good odds. Not all women are looking for extroversion. 

The other guys that I liked in the past, either didn't know that I liked them or just didn't reciprocate my feelings. It wasn't my choice not to go out with them. If I had had the opportunity and they would have liked me back, I would have dated every single one of them at the time that I liked them. 

Probably 85% of the guys I've liked have had this quality of being reserved and not being too social or talkative. I have this quality too, so I was always looking for guys that mirrored me. It's just hard to approach them or let them know that you like them because being rejected by the only guy you like is VERY difficult. It's best to just hide it and hope he approaches you. Because once the answer is no, you'd have to move on from the only attraction that you have. So, the stakes are really high. 

Do you ever approach anyone? Maybe there's already some equally shy girl out there that likes you. If you want success, the vast majority of women aren't going to approach you for the very reason I mentioned above. Women's attractions are very specific and their infatuation is very deep. The stakes are too high if you say no. 

Emotionalmastery.org