Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,025 posts in this topic

Edited by Raze

A very good example of the "aggressive " side of vMEME Green.

The death metal band Cattle Decapitation. 

Which talks about environmental issues and animal rights,  and blaming us filthy humans as being the cause of all these problems, which is very stereotypically Green.

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Cattle_Decapitation/2840

Cattle Decapitation

"The band has a quite large fanbase among animal rights/liberation supporters due to their beliefs, album covers, and lyrics, which usually focus on prioritizing animals over human life. The band originally consisted of all vegetarians, but Josh Elmore and Travis Ryan are the only vegetarians in the band now."

(WARNING:The content of this song and video might be shocking to some users, viewer discretion is advised)

Cattle Decapitation - We eat our young (lyrics)

Homo sapiens have made it perfectly clear
We can't control ourselves
Living a life perfectly fine with blindly multiplying
Conscious of ruination coursing through our own bloodlines

Is this not a cesspool, our toilet earth
That we've crafted for our progenies?
And in this landfill where we lay down our births
A future rife with variants of disease...

Who even are we?
What is our endgame?
What's with this army that survived when "the end" came?
Ah! The fleshy architеct!
Bold in design but fucking out of its mind
With self-indulgencе and a self-worship
Birthing in stifling numbers as the planet worsens

We cannot care
We never cared
We wouldn't dare

We've upped the ante as the most invasive species of life that ever shat on this earth
That learned to shit in its hearth
That ever bore living birth, that taught its offspring to drive its own hearse
Straight into the dirt

Brought up to be so inconsiderate
Living in delight of belligerence
Through example they're taught indifference
Pieces of shit, point blank - deliberate
Full of contempt rife with disinterest
Legitimately fucking ignorant
Litter my seed? Never considered it
Own world we obliterate

We eat our young
We eat our young
We eat our young
We eat our young
We eat our young
We eat our young
We eat our young
We eat our young

This video is very educational at  understanding the clash between different value systems on the Spiral Dynamics Model.

This is basically a clash between vMEME Green and vMEME Orange, on the topic of Gender Identity.

I recommend you guys to  look at that debate from a Tier 2 approach, and see how both models are partially true in their own perspective 

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

TITLE: British Autistic Teen Arrested For ‘Homophobic’ Comment

@Raze Looks like a basic abuse of power on the surface? Why where the cops there to begin with? 

LMAO but what do these police officers think happenes in a public highschools? that age range spouts what ever offensive shit that comes to mind to "be cool" or have fun or to tell someone they dont like to F-off.

We should just arrest the entire teenage population. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Edited by Raze

Feel really called to share this amazing, beautiful late 70's gentleman living off grid on a beautiful mountain property in north carolina. It's amazing what he's done. He's looking to start a community to live on the property. Text book green with maybe some yellow. 

Ron Artest changed his name to Metta World Peace after getting into meditation, zen, and Indian culture. The name change is Ron unconsciously saying that he has seen what he needed to see at stage orange and is now ready to transcend into green. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

5 hours ago, ryandesreu said:

Julia Lorraine Hill is an American environmental activist and tax redirection advocate. She is best known for having lived in a 200-foot-tall, approximately 1000-year-old California redwood tree for 738 days between December 10, 1997, and December 18, 1999.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Butterfly_Hill 

1_xOaMB_sCJIom2ZVRW6kBTA.jpg

Nice share, it looks like in 2009, she finally started to see the limitations of green, I wonder if she ever tapped into yellow. 

From the Wikipedia page: 

"In an April 2009 interview,[26] Hill pondered what would come next for her:

The tree-sit and action since created this very particular role that Julia Butterfly Hill fulfills. And, because I'm a person committed to growth, to looking for where my edge is, that role is now too narrow for me. But it's hard to figure out what's next because there's this entire reality that's been created around this role that I play. And I'm not discounting that role – I've been able to help communities that I love very much. And at the same time, I'm looking for what's next for me, and it's so easy to stay in that role that myself and this world co-created together. But I just know that there's aspects of it that need to shed."