Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,025 posts in this topic

Dele Alli is a professional football player in England. Here, he opens up about his struggles with addiction, trauma as a child, and mental health issues. The opening up about mental health in our culture has been a shift from stage orange to green. It is much more accepted nowadays to talk about our problems and struggles, not to keep them buried and hidden away from people. We all have issues and weaknesses and insecurities, it is okay and normal. Stage green embraces this. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

On 09/07/2023 at 6:09 PM, Raze said:

Hmm. Green... or retarded?

Steve Irwin on consumerism and money. 

Edited by Raze

51 minutes ago, Raze said:

So how is this green exactly?  

I'd say the 1st and 3rd tweets have quite a bit of red in them.  Not only the tweets but the persons too.  They seem full of hate and pretty misandric.

Someone at stage green can definitely be triggered offcourse, But its highly unlikely they encourage abuse or suicide or say such vile things. 

4 hours ago, MaxV said:

So how is this green exactly?  

I'd say the 1st and 3rd tweets have quite a bit of red in them.  Not only the tweets but the persons too.  They seem full of hate and pretty misandric.

Someone at stage green can definitely be triggered offcourse, But its highly unlikely they encourage abuse or suicide or say such vile things. 

Delete the tweet links when you quote a post, otherwise it makes the thread take way longer to load.

These are posts from people heavily influenced by belief systems emerging from stage green, bad behavior and callousness can exist at all stages. Ken Wilber is solid yellow and is known for insulting his critics. 

On 7/18/2023 at 0:03 PM, MaxV said:

Steve Irwin on consumerism and money. 

(laughter) priceless. Fits the thread to a tee. I kind of agree with him in a way. Great find.

Edited by Raze

Do trans people even know that most cis people have never even seen a trans person in their lives?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Raze said:

This is absolutely the most retarded political take I have ever heard in my life, and I have been following politics since middle school because that was when Donald Trump first entered the Republican primaries.

The reason why Rwanda is able to be in the top 10 in gender equality is not because men died disproportionally in the Rwandan genocide. This is the perfect example of correlation does not equal causation.

The reason why Rwanda is able to be so equal is because its' institutions. It's one of the most safe and least corrupt African countries. In economics, it's set to be the worlds next Switzerland or Singapore. The other African countries don't have the luxury to worry about gender equality, because they suffer from so much corruption, war, poverty, and disease.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله