Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,023 posts in this topic

Even though I find these protests very ineffective...

I have to admit that I liked the way they've done this.

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

6 minutes ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

Even though I find these protests very ineffective... I have to admit that I liked they've done this.

these green pp are nutcases :D 

softly into the Abyss...

TITLE: Bodycam: Texas Drag Protest Turns Chaotic After Counter-Protesters Get Violent

Early stage green psychedelic festival. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Gen Zers may be destroying our attention spans with their tiktoks, but we have to admit that they do a great job of embodying stage green qualities. 

Some green characteristics that the show highlights:

• The "bachelorette" is pansexual, which means that she isn't attracted to a specific gender. This highlights openness, acceptance, and equality
  • Men are not afraid to be feminine
  • Contestants are loving, empathetic and intimate (lots of good eye contact)
  • Everyone in the house gets along, there is a communal, heart-centered vibe
  • The "bachelorette" says that she's spiritual but not religious
  • Contests are teamwork driven (contrast this to the ABC show "The Bachelor," where all of the contests are every man for themselves)
  • Lots of hugs and warm interactions
  • Communication channels are strong, lots of bonding between contestants. People are checking in with each other, seeing how they feel, expressing emotions
  • Diverse group of contestants

These are generalizations of course, there are flashes of other stages, not everyone has integrated stage green. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

@Spiritual Warrior I think orange just looks different for gen-z (looks different for each generation). 

Someone can be spiritual and at orange. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I'm sharing this music video in stage green because it shows male-on-male compassion, which is a rare thing nowadays. Clips are taken from the movie "Warrior." 

Fight scenes throughout are stage red/orange, end of the video is a metaphorical transcendence into green. 

On 7/5/2023 at 9:28 AM, Bernardo Carleial said:

a very good example of how vMEME Orange transitions to vMEME Green

Great share.

I like how the two filmmakers are "huggers," very green-esque. 

Not sure if this has been posted before.  Didn’t want to search all 100 pages.