MM1988

Sadhguru Being Obviously Wrong

27 posts in this topic

Sadhguru claims that cooked food will rot like its been out for 28 days during a lunar eclipse and turn into poison. If you ingested it before it will rot in your stomach and make you sick.

Why is he claiming such a thing that anybody can easily proof for himself. Okay, I didnt have food out during the eclipse but I bet if I had nothing would have happened to it. If I knew about this beforehand I woudl have tried it out of curiousity. Ive had food in me during the eclipse and I didnt notice anything. Wouldnt there be an epidemic of people going sick in the west during an eclipse since most people here dont know about this. But no such thing has happened, yet he sits there and just claims this to be true. 

Simmilary OSHO claimed in one of his books that if you make a needle float on water in a cup and concentrate on it for 10 minutes you can make it turn left or right. He didnt talk about yogis but everyday people and urged the reader to try it. So I did, for about an hour. It didnt work.

So I have direct evidence of both of these claims that they are bullshit. I dont get it what they are talking about, is this supposed to have a subtler deeper meaning? Then why are they talking so literally, Sadhguru even has the food out in front of his feet.

Maybe you need higher level of awareness to notice this stuff or maybe this guys are full of s**

He's trolling us into enlightenment duh! But yea he seems full of it (not enlightenment).

@MM1988 I bought his book "Mystics Musings". It was so full of obviously made up bullshit, I threw it away. 

@MM1988 This is an age-old superstition in India. If you want to know a lot more like this, you don't have to go to Sadhguru. I will give you my grandma's phone number...  xD

https://www.hindustantimes.com/science/lunar-eclipse-astronomers-dispel-superstition-about-eating-during-the-eclipse/story-tT8mciP2YUlmTYv62egEQL.html

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

During the eclipse the food will not lose its nutritional value. But there're other aspects of food that science don't measure. It's pana/Chi/Qi or simply life energy. 

If you consume positive prana food it will give you energy and vitality and lightness to the body. If you eat negative prana food it will drain your energy. If you eat neutral prana food it will make you lethargic over period of time.

So during the eclipse food's prana will go through 28days turning it into negative prana food, thus bad for the human system.

If sadhguru doesn't make sense to you then it's probably just a question of maturity and understanding. Don't you remember silly things like "I don't exist" didn't make sense at all in the beggining. Just give it some time and be open. I'm sure no one is so stupid to make random claims about food that anybody could desprove and he would lose all his reputation. He's not that stupid.  He didn't became so famous by making random claims that make no sense. Obiously it had to make sense to somebody. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

15 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

During the eclipse the food will not lose its nutritional value. But there're other aspects of food that science don't measure. It's pana/Chi/Qi or simply life energy. 

If you consume positive prana food it will give you energy and vitality and lightness to the body. If you eat negative prana food it will drain your energy. If you eat neutral prana food it will make you lethargic over period of time.

So during the eclipse food's prana will go through 28days turning it into negative prana food, thus bad for the human system.

If sadhguru doesn't make sense to you then it's probably just a question of maturity and understanding. Don't you remember silly things like "I don't exist" didn't make sense at all in the beggining. Just give it some time and be open. I'm sure no one is so stupid to make random claims about food that anybody could desprove and he would lose all his reputation. He's not that stupid.  He didn't became so famous by making random claims that make no sense. Obiously it had to make sense to somebody. 

That is completely unsubstantiated. There are many religious myths in the world and there is no reason to think that isnt one of them.

@Salvijus Sadhguru is not stupid.. He certainly knows this:

" I want you to know, if we work hard enough on you, we can make you believe just about anything – even the most ridiculous things on the planet. From the day you were born, if I told you my little finger is God, then when I raise my little finger, divine emotions will overflow. Or from the day you were born, if I went on telling you this same little finger is the very devil himself, terror will arise within you."

https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/wisdom/article/be-straight-with-yourself

A person who understands people's gullibility is certainly intelligent. But intelligence can be dangerous too.

Anyway, I see that Isha devotees are these days becoming too much interested to either prove someone as 'stupid' or 'not stupid'.  Let go of dragging 'stupidity' into everything. A person who is wrong is not stupid. Neither you, nor me, nor Sadhguru is stupid.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

Oh gosh I gotta say, I have nothing against the SadGuru... after all he is sad, and sad people deserve nothing but empathy and love.

But I have always had a very strong sense of him getting really high off of his devotees and followers, portraying himself as some sort of a SuperSaint. And I gotta say a part of me is relieved that theres people being aware of this backing up this feeling.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Lmao I really have no idea what to make out of this.

The talks of his that I heared are extremely beneficial and his yoga definitely helps people, but the stuff he says is sometimes stupid.

Maybe he tests us, i dont fucking know, lol.

edit: oh, and maybe he says wrong stuff on purpose so people will start to think for themselves and not blindly believe him, so he will not be seen as god in their eyes. Maybe he's that woke.

1j7rqt.jpg

Edited by Viking

The question is why does Leo think the world of him and tell us that we are not advanced enough yet to truly understand him?

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

On 01/08/2018 at 8:45 PM, mp22 said:

The question is why does Leo think the world of him and tell us that we are not advanced enough yet to truly understand him?

Leo never used to mention Sadhguru its more recently (last year) he started mentioning him so wouldn't worry about it.

Sadhguru is great, he's profound, and he's a troll teacher, I mentioned this a few times on the forums. You can copy and paste his own wisdom with him and he will blow you off even though you're just regurgitating his own information back to him.

This is something most Asian zen like schools do though, whenever you think you got the answer they will blow you off. Because if you think you've got it, you haven't actually got it. Thinking is the mind, saying "I got it" puts "thinking" before "being", you just can't. Your mind can't grasp it.

Some people hate on Sadhguru because *apparently* he killed his wife. I live by a innocent until proven guilty policy, if we sent everyone who we *think* did something bad to prison we will make hell on earth.

Just so you know Leo is also getting weird and new agey, he's starting to believe every single thing as true, as opposed to not true, so if you've been watching Leo’s video recently at certain points he comes across very new agey.

And Leo’s spiritual advice is pretty much constantly boiling down to "Plug 5-meo up the butt and get enlightened", wouldn't be surprised if Leo was a main supplier of 5-meo lol, this is what Walter white would do if he was cooking spiritual drugs :D

Edited by blazed

4 hours ago, blazed said:

wouldn't be surprised if Leo was a main supplier of 5-meo lol, this is what Walter white would do if he was cooking spiritual drugs

LOL come on :D Leo is far from that.

I see Leo as the WAKE UP CALL. He says so himself, CUT OUT THE BULLSHIT. Leo is the slap on the face we all need sometime to INSTANTLY SNAP OUT OF IT... Whatever the IT we are stuck in at that moment in time.

With the 5-MeO push and even phsydellics in general - again, it's the same approch, only that you're getting slapped into (or out of) your sense by the drug.

in a non-duality way, you may say it was Leo who slapped you into senses, because IT IS ALL ONE

You are Leo!

Effin shit, I am Leo too! 

Bless Up <3

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

On 8/1/2018 at 3:37 AM, Matt8800 said:

That is completely unsubstantiated. There are many religious myths in the world and there is no reason to think that isnt one of them.

Yeah! And every religion comes from one teaching... it is just that religion now a days corrupted by the ego.. so yea! Hahaha you must ask a question why is that a religion until now still exist? Because there is hidden truth their hahaha you see the shit but the truth inside the shit you don't know haha

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

I see Leo as the WAKE UP CALL. He says so himself, CUT OUT THE BULLSHIT. Leo is the slap on the face we all need sometime to INSTANTLY SNAP OUT OF IT... Whatever the IT we are stuck in at that moment in time.

With the 5-MeO push and even phsydellics in general - again, it's the same approch, only that you're getting slapped into (or out of) your sense by the drug.

in a non-duality way, you may say it was Leo who slapped you into senses, because IT IS ALL ONE

You are Leo!

Bless Up <3

I was joking, but what if he was behind the market of 5-meo, ingenious.

vztc6Bw.gif

Edited by blazed

2 minutes ago, blazed said:

I was joking, but what if he was behind the market of 5-meo, ingenious.

vztc6Bw.gif

LOLOL it's so funny :D and yeah, I agree. Leo gone be makin that big mOOlah

Love Is The Answer

3 hours ago, SoonHei said:

You are Leo!

Bless Up <3

Taking ‘we are all one’ literally is just another belief about BE-ing.  Ditto for ‘You are Leo’ and ‘I am Leo’.  It’s just more ‘Need to Know BE-ing’.

yuppers. 

but i take we are all one as the painting-canvas, which is what we are, and ON which, all that is, including each of us who we are one with, appears 

Love Is The Answer

It's funny. My kids and I have been sick since the lunar eclipse. :D I'm sure that's just coincidence though. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@MM1988

I posted this comment on some other topic too.. so pasting it right here..

It takes a fool's confidence or real insight into life's fundamentals to say something like that in public. So everyone has to make the judgement about the video themselves.

In yoga life forms have different sheaths of body. Physical,  mental, energy and 2 more.

What is being talked above is about energy body maturing.

Not much to comment but I searched top countries that consume Frozen food  are very much inline with top countries with maximum cancer cases.

Frozen food means preserving the physical form from changing irrespective of what goes underneath.

I just added a bit of context for the video.

There are lots of points or opinions that may/may not call this stupid.  

Edited by KrackJack